Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:42 PM

Help A Nairalander: Who Knows The Permanent Cure To Tonsillitis? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help A Nairalander: Who Knows The Permanent Cure To Tonsillitis? (1085 Views)

Tonsillitis (belubelu/belubelu) Home Remedies / Tonsillitis (belubelu/belibeli) Natural Treatments / Tonsillitis: Symptoms And Treatment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Nairalander: Who Knows The Permanent Cure To Tonsillitis? by Nawtybro: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2018
Medical practitioners in the house. I've been frustrated by tonsillitis for quite a notable period of years. I've taken every prescribed antibiotics, tried every available home remedy but its not yielding results. The worst part of it is the noisy stomach it gives me in public whenever I swallow saliva and the offensive odour that emanates from my mouth. The odour has become an Identity for me anywhere I am. Please who knows what else I could do to be free from this evil that has befallen me. How can you freshen up, dress cute but no one dares come closer to you because the offensive mouth odour that comes from tonsillitis.
I've spent everything I have on this thing, the only thing left in my room right now is the foam I sleep on. Nothing frustrates more than mouth odour, you dare not wear perfumes or body spray while you smell in the mouth. Please someone should help me out.
If you have experienced the same thing and was later free from it, what magic did you do?

Re: Help A Nairalander: Who Knows The Permanent Cure To Tonsillitis? by Nawtybro: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2018
Lala, please help me to push this to front page, to get more attention.
Re: Help A Nairalander: Who Knows The Permanent Cure To Tonsillitis? by apeleone(f): 9:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Kindly visit the hospital as soon as possible
Re: Help A Nairalander: Who Knows The Permanent Cure To Tonsillitis? by Nawtybro: 10:19am On Jul 29, 2018
apeleone:
Kindly visit the hospital as soon as possible
I've done that, may be a higher hospital. But what these hospitals charge is what I don't have.
Re: Help A Nairalander: Who Knows The Permanent Cure To Tonsillitis? by Nawtybro: 4:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lalaaa
Where are thou?
Re: Help A Nairalander: Who Knows The Permanent Cure To Tonsillitis? by amidafrica: 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please save a brother, help move his thread to the promise land..
Re: Help A Nairalander: Who Knows The Permanent Cure To Tonsillitis? by Partteen: 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2018
Give out your number so we can chat...or send a text 08189699388.
Re: Help A Nairalander: Who Knows The Permanent Cure To Tonsillitis? by Nawtybro: 8:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
Partteen:
Give out your number so we can chat...or send a text 08189699388.
I'm already hitting you on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Please Help! I Was Diagonised With Angina / Are You A Man? Read Little. Are You A Woman? This Is For You / Best Hospital In Port Harcourt Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.