Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,719 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:49 PM

Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' (45265 Views)

I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal / 18-Year-Old Boy Kills His Mother In Edo, Has sex with Corpse for money ritual / Man Has Sex His Wit His Kid Daughter,Shares Photo On Facebook.See Reactions(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by AngelicBeing: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
vertueptime:
Pastors and functional prick
Hian, which one is functional prick shocked

1 Like

Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by notoriousbabe: 7:14pm On Jul 29, 2018
I hope he didn't sleeped with you too
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
I just love the wisdom of God so much. He shrouds the truth and his methods in such a way that only the humble, and those who genuinely love righteousness will see and access it. But gullible people, who love doctrines that satisfy their latent lust will always fall for the schemes of agents of darkness disguising as ambassadors of light cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by notoriousbabe: 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
JuanDeDios:
Love Judah. Venison. See names!
make I help you check am for Facebook
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by kennisman(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nickijoy:
Why he com resemble Neymar Jr.. end time 3some

you need this.

Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by omooba969(m): 7:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
odisman:
Wise up people! We are in the end time. Wolves in sheep clothing are everywhere. Pray for the spirit of discernment.

How would discerning spirit support you if you fail to use your brain nor shine ya eyes.

Most Nigerians are daft wallahi, you resigned your lucrative job coz of vision a fraudster supposedly saw.

Nonsense.cool
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by wristbangle: 7:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
I stop reading when I got to the point she mentioned about being misled to resigned from her work and focus on the ministry. Honestly why are some Christians gullible especially the African counterparts?

In the western world, pastors still work and combine it with their ministry. I don't know why we easily get deceived by false prophets as if they will put daily bread on our table.
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by omooba969(m): 7:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
TimeManager:
So much in common with Rev.King. Igbos usually say that yoruba loves sex but they are coded fuckers and womanisers.

Kiss the truth!

All the muscles you see on their men & akpu they eat, do you think they're meant for their trade/business?

They purposely gather muscles to fvck...lol.cheesy Even their chicks are not left out, check the statistics of all the brothels in Nigeria then you will get the gist. grin

Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by bluefilm: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
He must be a true biafran son.

Fraud is in their blood.

2 Likes

Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by Davidoya: 7:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Davidoya:

You should know this, Timothy, that in the last days there will be very difficult times.

For people will love only themselves and money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred or holy .

heartless, and hateful. Their words will be cruel, and they will have no self-control or pity. These people will hate everything good.

They will betray their friends, be reckless, be puffed up with pride, and love pleasure rather than God. 2 Timothy 3 1-4.

Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by michael03: 7:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
xreal:
End Time Pastor

Abio

For quality and clean water thru geophysical survey, borehole drilling nd maintenance, water analysis nd treatment service, environmental consultancy nd other logistics. That is y we are here for u to handle ur needs and challenges and cater for your well being. Just come to our office Adeykem Geophysical services in FCT Abuja or contact us on 09055015855 . Thanks.
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by Jaqenhghar: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
He fúcked they wives
Long díck style
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by AreaFada2: 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Well judgement will begin in the house of God. It was said for a reason.
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by Greatzeus(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
A Poet is a Man lipsrsealed
Remembered that novel back then in GNS classes freshman year kiss
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by ELgordo(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lol!
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
tongue

Sharp guy
This pastor mouth must be as sharp as razor
Only God can judge!
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by MakeNigeriaGrea: 7:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
xreal:
End Time Pastor
Yeah End time pastor and stupid members. How can a pastor ask you not to send your children to school and ask you to resign?
That is mumuism of the highest order and pedigree.
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by MakeNigeriaGrea: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
wristbangle:
I stop reading when I got to the point she mentioned about being misled to resigned from her work and focus on the ministry. Honestly why are some Christians gullible especially the African counterparts?

In the western world, pastors still work and combine it with their ministry. I don't know why we easily get deceived by false prophets as if they will put daily bread on our table.
That woman and the other members don't read their bible. In the bible it is written, Ji Masun.
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by yesloaded: 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
This people no dey know fake pastors or na foolishness. See as the man be sef
Guyman
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by Butoneday2(m): 7:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
Griezwoman:
A church member is accusing the founding pastor of Truth Assembly International Church, Owerri, Apostle Love Judah, of a number of things which include fraud and sexual assault.

Mrs Lisa Venison, a member of the church, said Apostle Judah deceived her into resigning from her high paying job and career as a pharmacist to come and work fully in his ministry. She accused him of deceiving other church members in the same way and defrauding them by constantly asking them to sow seeds.

She went on to allege that he sleeps with girls and married women in his church and threatens them with death if they speak out. He allegedly made two young girls in his church leave their families to move fully into his church where he began to have threesomes with them.

Mrs Venison claims she has evidence to back up her claims. She added that she's coming out now because Apostle Judah has absconded to the United States of America to begin deceiving a new set of people and she can't let him harm more people.

Read her allegations below:

My name is Pharm.(Mrs) Lisa Venison and I am a victim of Fraud, deceit and sexual harassment.
My husband and I were members of Truth Assembly International Churches, Owerri - A place were we thought it was church.

The founding pastor, Apostle Love Judah (who is related to me) who always proclaimed himself as God, defrauded his members of their money through his incessant demands of seeds and what not. He sees "prophecies" and asked that we bring a seed for the prophecy to come to past. A common statement he makes is "bring a seed 2-3 times your age".

He is a selfish individual and does not approve of his members doing anything contrary to his belief. He spoke against going to school(meanwhile his children are currently schooling in the U.S), he also asked members of his church to resign from their jobs and come and spend time in the house of God yet he was still asking for seeds.

He made me resign from my highly paid job and a very successful career because he said he saw a 'vision' that i should do ministry with him .
Apostle Love Judah defiles young women and sleeps with wives of his members/pastors and threatens them with death if they tell anyone.

He has been in this act until recently, 2 of the young girls who he deceived and made them leave their parents to move to his church, confessed that he has threesomes with them and beats them afterwards if they don't oblige to his further demands.They are scared to come out in public because of his death threats but I have reached out to their parents.

Other women also have the same story to tell.
He made advances at me(which I have proofs of) which I declined but having recently gotten a lot of info and proofs of his escapades with young women and people's wives, I won't rest till he is brought to book.
I am a wife, future mother to girls(who could have being his victims) and boys(who need to see an example of men like this being brought to book!), so I can't take chances.

P.S: He has absconded to the U.S (Dallas) with his family(wife, 2 teenage daughters and 2 teenage boys) to continue his evil agenda. He has started deceiving a new set of people in Dallas but I can't let him waste another set of lives, money,resources and mess with people's beliefs.
He needs to be stopped!

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/popular-owerri-pastor-accused-of-defiling-young-girls-and-engaging-in-party-with-them/

So what are u isinuating, That the modafucvker fuvcked u abi. U are a fuul. angry
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
So ,Auntie, you had to wait until you got your fingers burnt before you blew the whistle.
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by drlateef: 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
This guy is a confirmed yahoo plus. Some of us blaiming the lady pharmacist do not know that these guys don't just use ordinary words. They use ogbologbo magic to make the orders on spiritually weak people who are looking for miracle and instant wealth. They use commands laden with jass, their Victims have no chance of rejecting their commands. I want to think he might have had his way (sex) with this woman, what a shame?
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by ijabiken1(m): 7:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Pastors With their ways of life that guy no be pastor but pure guy man
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2018
Only an idiot will resign their job to serve one idiot.

You Mrs venison , are a very stupid woman.
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by DavidEsq(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
oyetunder:
cool he called himself God... you still followed him? You are more than guilty yourself. Madam..go get a new job.
I weak o! Abeg una hep me check weda na she and th Pastor be dis grin

Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by Emmafe(m): 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Aaaaaaaaaaaaah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad shocked

Visit my signature for high Samsung phones
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by Mypeople2(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
Griezwoman:
A church member is accusing the founding pastor of Truth Assembly International Church, Owerri, Apostle Love Judah, of a number of things which include fraud and sexual assault.

Mrs Lisa Venison, a member of the church, said Apostle Judah deceived her into resigning from her high paying job and career as a pharmacist to come and work fully in his ministry. She accused him of deceiving other church members in the same way and defrauding them by constantly asking them to sow seeds.

She went on to allege that he sleeps with girls and married women in his church and threatens them with death if they speak out. He allegedly made two young girls in his church leave their families to move fully into his church where he began to have threesomes with them.

Mrs Venison claims she has evidence to back up her claims. She added that she's coming out now because Apostle Judah has absconded to the United States of America to begin deceiving a new set of people and she can't let him harm more people.

Read her allegations below:

My name is Pharm.(Mrs) Lisa Venison and I am a victim of Fraud, deceit and sexual harassment.
My husband and I were members of Truth Assembly International Churches, Owerri - A place were we thought it was church.

The founding pastor, Apostle Love Judah (who is related to me) who always proclaimed himself as God, defrauded his members of their money through his incessant demands of seeds and what not. He sees "prophecies" and asked that we bring a seed for the prophecy to come to past. A common statement he makes is "bring a seed 2-3 times your age".

He is a selfish individual and does not approve of his members doing anything contrary to his belief. He spoke against going to school(meanwhile his children are currently schooling in the U.S), he also asked members of his church to resign from their jobs and come and spend time in the house of God yet he was still asking for seeds.

He made me resign from my highly paid job and a very successful career because he said he saw a 'vision' that i should do ministry with him .
Apostle Love Judah defiles young women and sleeps with wives of his members/pastors and threatens them with death if they tell anyone.

He has been in this act until recently, 2 of the young girls who he deceived and made them leave their parents to move to his church, confessed that he has threesomes with them and beats them afterwards if they don't oblige to his further demands.They are scared to come out in public because of his death threats but I have reached out to their parents.

Other women also have the same story to tell.
He made advances at me(which I have proofs of) which I declined but having recently gotten a lot of info and proofs of his escapades with young women and people's wives, I won't rest till he is brought to book.
I am a wife, future mother to girls(who could have being his victims) and boys(who need to see an example of men like this being brought to book!), so I can't take chances.

P.S: He has absconded to the U.S (Dallas) with his family(wife, 2 teenage daughters and 2 teenage boys) to continue his evil agenda. He has started deceiving a new set of people in Dallas but I can't let him waste another set of lives, money,resources and mess with people's beliefs.
He needs to be stopped!

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/popular-owerri-pastor-accused-of-defiling-young-girls-and-engaging-in-party-with-them/

Madam Lisa ,he said this and said that ,yet you believed him. U nor dey use your head ? Abi your head na for decoration ? Abeg tell us the main thing wey happen between u and the pastor ....
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by ola12(m): 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
oyb:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/7484518_20180729115138_jpegbf7f7d181312ff0a8a6d62646023127b

This one looks like a priest named slickback

a pi.mp named slickback
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
I don't know why people especially women fall victim to these fake pastors, once they hear he is a "man of God" they believe everything he says no matter how educated they are. That's how a lady in Benin city killed her husband who works in Nnpc and gave out her car as gift to a pastor.

Reason I fear churchy girls espcially those that runs to a man of God anytime she has a little problem, those ladies with spiritual father- such a man practically controls her life, then you will be doom if man of God happens to be a fake pastor.
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
The so called members are at fault if u know a supposedly man of GOD ways are not pure why not leave d church n fellowship in another one, i think we should not wholly castigate d pastor but should hear from him
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by jaxxy(m): 7:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
There are false pastors bt people fail to see and be careful about them. They are not looking for people to PRAY for bt to PREY on!
Re: Lisa Venison: 'Apostle Love Judah Has Sex With Members' Wives, Threesomes' by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
Mypeople2:
Madam Lisa ,he said this and said that ,yet you believed him. U nor dey use your head ? Abi your head na for decoration ? Abeg tell us the main thing wey happen between u and the pastor ....

She's now bitter because she as being abandon. She came out as a result of jealousy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Children For Sale At ₦400k Each: Woman Set Up Baby Factory In Ogun State / Jennifer Dan Found Dead With Ripped Stomach In Ikotun Hotel / Man Beats & Locks Up His 3-Year-Old Son In Bayelsa, Cuts His Ear With Scissors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.