Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,747 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:44 AM

Everybody Is Afraid Of Forex,why Now? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Everybody Is Afraid Of Forex,why Now? (806 Views)

CBN Stops Sales Of Forex To Bureax-De-Change / FOREX: Why Did My Computer Go Off When Installing MT4 / FOREX: Why Many Nigerians Fail To Make It With Forex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everybody Is Afraid Of Forex,why Now? by EEngineer1(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2010
before the forex market was looking promising in nigeria with many seminars going on, but now all the ginger is gone what happened, aren't pple still interested in forex
if u,ve had a bad experience in the forex market pls share it here,
Re: Everybody Is Afraid Of Forex,why Now? by showreals(m): 6:03pm On Jun 20, 2010
because billions have gone down the drain, and people are not as interested again
simple
Re: Everybody Is Afraid Of Forex,why Now? by newworldcapital(m): 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2010
Make Your Money Work 4 You.

Would you be interested in partnering to wealth in FOREX trading with proof?

Fund your FOREX account to a tune of $10,000USD and watch me make steady 70% to 100% with my "CREAM STRATEGY".
Interested, email: nwcngr@gmail.com
Re: Everybody Is Afraid Of Forex,why Now? by cashplus(m): 1:36pm On Jun 21, 2010
I think is due to the failure some have experienced.Also the fear of loosing again.But the truth I believe is that

many still lack the full understanding of what forex is all about.Many are not well trained that is why they easilly

lose money in the market.It takes real time and effort of learning and practising to make a headway.Many don't

practise with the demo account long enough.They want to make the money urgently typical of Nigerians.They

therefore jump into the market floor withhalf baked knowledge.This trend must change.
Re: Everybody Is Afraid Of Forex,why Now? by wealth123: 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2010
oga with CREAM STRATEGY IF U CAN TEACH ME THAT STRATEGY AND IT WORKS CONSISTENTLY FOR SIX MONTHS I WILL PAY U. ALSO U MUST SHOW ME HOW YOU HAVE USED IT FOR SIX MONTHS WITH PROFIT.

IF I FUND MY ACCOUNT WITH $10K AND YOU LOSE ALL MY MONEY WHAT HAPPENS? WILL YOU GIVE ME A PERFORMANCE BOND EQUIVALENT TO MY $10K? IF YES THEN WE CAN TALK. AND THE PB MUST BE FROM GTB OR ZENITH.
Re: Everybody Is Afraid Of Forex,why Now? by jubfuns: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2010
well done everybody for your contribution.Just like previous contributors.Forex is lucrative and many of nigerians are gready.Many do not apply money management including myself.so we always learn our lesson in a hard way.But me I cant give up on forex.I still trade it but now with a new dimension.I now apply money management without greadiness.I will feed you back as I progress.
Re: Everybody Is Afraid Of Forex,why Now? by showreals(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2010
post deleted undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Investors For My Book Pubishing Business? / Trucks Needed For Hire: ! / What Does Being Rich Mean To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.