Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,125 members, 7,900,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:07 AM

Apc’ll Win Imo Governorship With Uche Nwosu-rep. Okafor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc’ll Win Imo Governorship With Uche Nwosu-rep. Okafor (361 Views)

How APC Paid Billions To Win Imo, Kwara, Gombe, Zamfara, Benue - The Sun / Buhari Poses With Uche Nwosu And His Wife In Owerri. / Hope Uzodinma Dares Governor Okorocha -“I Can Win IMO Without You” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc’ll Win Imo Governorship With Uche Nwosu-rep. Okafor by Yeskem: 6:28pm On Jul 29, 2018
With the congresses producing officials picked by Gov. Okorocha, it seems he is poised to deliver his son in-law as governorship candidate. But do you see APC winning Imo, if the governor fields the young man?

I disagree with you that the governor is set to deliver his son in-law. I rather put it this way, that APC in Imo State is set to present Uche Nwosu as candidate for governorship, come 2019. That’s the truth. It is just a coincidence that Uche Nwosu happens to be a son in-law to the governor. The quest for Uche Nwosu didn’t start with Rochas Okorocha. It started from the party. We have 27 LGAs. The last time I checked before the congresses, 24 of our 27 LG party leadership had done rallies in the local government areas, they came to the Government House to tell the governor that it was Uche Nwosu they wanted. So, Uche Nwosu is the choice of the party. And what makes it a lot more appealing is that Uche Nwosu has been embraced by the youths, the younger generation in Imo State. So what we have at hand now in Imo State is that, Uche Nwosu is the choice of the people and Rochas Okorocha had little option but to align himself with the people.

Read more@: https://frontlinenews.com.ng/interview-apcll-win-imo-governorship-with-uche-nwosu-as-candidate-rep-okafor/

Re: Apc’ll Win Imo Governorship With Uche Nwosu-rep. Okafor by Munzy14(m): 6:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
So says chike okafor one of rochas's frontline azz licker... Lol funny people. Well let's sit and watch.

Re: Apc’ll Win Imo Governorship With Uche Nwosu-rep. Okafor by Pontaboki: 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hmmmmmm

(1) (Reply)

Pdp Best Presidential Option 2019 #ahmed Mohammad Makarfi / Breaking News. Aminu Tambuwal, Sokoto Gov. Joins PDP / Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.