Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago (39367 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Aguiyi Ironsi Visiting Ibadan Before His Arrest And Murder / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 / Victoria Aguiyi-ironsi Celebrates Her 96th Birthday. Dances To Tekno's Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
greygoblings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHNFfNTHRJA&t=14s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ko5_kZEAwBc

Nzeogwu carried out the coup in Kaduna. There was actually a coup in the Eastern Region, the soldiers actually came to the residence of the Premier Michael Okpara, but Okpara had the Papal Nuncio in his house on a courtesy visit, hence the soldiers couldn't hit the premier because of the Nuncio. Source: Why we Struck by Major Ademoyega. The coup was a disaster in Lagos that was why it was made to have ethnic undertones. The coup was a success in Kaduna because Nzeogwu took out all his assigned targets. Ifeajuna bungled the coup when they couldn't kill Ironsi. That mistake was what made Ironsi rally troops to crush the coup that was why the coup failed.
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Kingspin(m): 4:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
7lives:

You mean a man that came in 3years ago is the reason for Nigeria's underdevelopment?.
Na LIARS like you dey make me dey campaign for Buhari, imagine the bold face LIE you post here.
You read full and understand half. Where did I mention the man is responsibility for Nigeria's underdevelopment. Because you did not see any other reason to defend the man.
Get it Buhari has not improve Nigeria
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Christistruth00: 7:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
Juliusmalema:

There are no single igbos in asaba....is a wrong perception......

Igbos start and ends in south east.....

Is it OK to say they are Igbo speaking? The fact a person speaks English doesn’t make them English
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Christistruth00: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
pacespot:

what do you mean by history? I learned the first hand story of the coup from an elderly Igbo man, he was right there when the incidence happened, it was an Igbo coup, the man in his 70s, proclaimed. I have so many Igbo friends, but the characters I read on this forum differ from the igbos I use to meet on a daily basis.

Mind you, I'm not into this politics thing, you can read my previous comments to confirm this, I'm always far from politics on this forum, but when I see the truth being denied, I'll speak up, I'm an advocate of truth. if the incidence that's so significant in the history of Nigeria is being denied, the incidence that plunged Nigeria into long decades of military coups, you can't expect me to keep quite. So that's my take, don't rewrite history.

It was an Ironsi Coup that misfired very badly on his People and the innocent ended up suffering for the guilty all because of over ambition.
Do you know that practically all the tribes in Southern Nigeria and the Igala in Benue are from the same gene pool and have the same ancient ancestors?
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by ofwest47(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2018
Omo Fani powerless you did not tell the people how your father colluded with the I Before Others ( courtesy Zik) to bring down the progressive and visionary government of the old Western Region.
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by gidgiddy: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Just negodu that u typed......

even Okowa said biafra shouldn't come to delta coz they are not igbos...

are u wiser than ur elders.

Hmmmmmmm.........checkout these names

Navy Commander Anuku- Commander of the Biafran Navy
Colonel Chudi Sokei- Commander of the Biafran Air force
Brigadier General Conrad Nwawo- GOC Biafran 11 Division
Colonel Joe Osekoka Achuzia "Air raid"
Colonel Macaulay Nzefili
Colonel Ochei
Colonel Okonjo (Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala's father)
Lt Colonel Bernard Odogwu
Lt Colonel Isichei
Major Albert Okonkwo

All these men have a few things in common, they are from the so called "Anioma area" and they all fought selflessly for Biafra.
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by mvem(m): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
Juliusmalema:

That is a pure lie....from hell...

Anioma people are not igbos....that they answer or speak igbo language doesn't make them igbo......They are Anioma and their language is Anioma language........

Tell me that Anioma person that says he is igbo and not Anioma let us see?
...please Google it...I called them "igboid"...thats there classification...igboid means relating to the Igbo ethnic group meaning its geneological not core Igbo....see how u contradicted urself ...they speak Igbo but there language is Anioma, can't that be said to be a dialect of Igbo not necessarily a different language
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by Ayobami7(m): 1:03am On Jan 02, 2019
好的
Re: FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago by ROYALGERM: 2:57am On Jan 02, 2019
Babyforever Happy Yew Year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Ovie Omo-agege Wins Deputy Senate President / Kenneth Omeruo Presents Signed Jersey To President Buhari In Spain (Pix, Video) / Lagos Seals Kanu Nwankwo’s Hotel, Worship Centres