Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,803 members, 7,882,806 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 03:24 PM

The life unimagined - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The life unimagined (3171 Views)

MEN!! This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman In The 21st Century!! (Photos) / This Is The Life Plan Of Every Woman Of The 21st Century!! [photo] / The Life Of Airforce1 - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The life unimagined by emeijeh(m): 9:55pm On Nov 24, 2018
finalboss:
how are you doing bruv smiley

I'm doing great, looking forward to the new year.
You?
Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 24, 2018
LivingDead:
It's just me and my thoughts. Maybe some of us are not part of 'the chosen race.' i'm always despondent and in solitude. No one is worth trusting again. You try to get close to people and all they do is hurt you with their words and actions. I once met someone for a business advice and he swindled me of the little i had. I once, out of goodwill gave someone my phone to make a phone call and he ran away with it. Hmm.. People are becoming more self-centered, vile and nefarious by the day. So it's just me, myself and i henceforth. But i wonder who will be there to give me aid when i collapse [Now i'm on self-exile].

I think we chose the same kind of life, People take advantage of my good heart to hurt me
Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 24, 2018
SweetBuns:
who Informed you?

This gal...you don reach here, I enter your house, your brother tell me say your malle send you go junction

1 Like

Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 7:14am On Nov 25, 2018
Jayslicky:
You're a good fiction writer.
oh.. Non-fiction you mean?
Re: The life unimagined by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 25, 2018
ayobamiJR:

I think we chose the same kind of life, People take advantage of my good heart to hurt me
sorry about that. Life teaches us lessons

1 Like

Re: The life unimagined by Dadabanton49: 9:34am On Nov 25, 2018
LivingDead:
It's just me and my thoughts. Maybe some of us are not part of 'the chosen race.' i'm always despondent and in solitude. No one is worth trusting again. You try to get close to people and all they do is hurt you with their words and actions. I once met someone for a business advice and he swindled me of the little i had. I once, out of goodwill gave someone my phone to make a phone call and he ran away with it. Hmm.. People are becoming more self-centered, vile and nefarious by the day. So it's just me, myself and i henceforth. But i wonder who will be there to give me aid when i collapse [Now i'm on self-exile].
The Lord is your strength bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Local Girl Is NOT Understanding Something And Needs Your Help / � � � / She How German Shepherd Distroys This Beautiful Girl's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.