Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,319 members, 7,881,174 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:50 PM

Lets Be Real, Lagerback Is Trash: - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lets Be Real, Lagerback Is Trash: (564 Views)

Germany Trash Ivory Coast 10-0 / Could This Be Real? / Nigeria 2014 World Cup Jersey Leaked - TRASH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Be Real, Lagerback Is Trash: by samdigo(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2010
ALL YOU INFERIORITY COMPLEX PPL UP HERE THAT WERE MAD AT AMODU, ARE YOU GUYS THAT BLIND THAT YOU CANNOT SEE THAT LAGERBACK IS WORSE. HONESTLY, WHY DID YAKUBU PLAY THE WHOLE 90 AGAIN AGAINST GREECE, WHY WAS THE LIKES OF NSOFOR ON THE BENCH, WHAT WAS SANI KEITA EVEN DOIN ON THE STARTING SQUAD WHEN WE DESPERATELY NEEDED A WWIN AGAINST GREECE, WHY SUP OBASI FOR ODEMWINGIE, RATHER THAN YAKUBU, WERE WAS OBAFEMI MARTINS WHEN WE NEEDED HIM, YOU ALL ARE BLIND IF YOU DONT SEE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THE COACHING STAFF,
Re: Lets Be Real, Lagerback Is Trash: by yusuf01(m): 7:00pm On Jun 17, 2010
@ poster, I believe you could as well be the coach, i don't know the problems with nigerians, all we do is to run out mouths after every defeat, was it not the same martins that ruin our chances of qualifying for the final in the nation's cup, after he missed like 4 one-ones. we just blab around saying that this one is bad get rid of him, I believe you were one of those people that was saying that Bergti Vogts is trash that we should get rid of him(even though I am not a fan of him anyway), but we just don't have the patience with these coaches, he only have the time to see his players just 3 weeks before a major tournament, can he perform magic? infact, he has transformed this eagles, all we needed against greece was luck and it was not to be. Or was it is fault that we had players injured? If he had done what you suggested, we could have ended the game with nine men. Remember that this guy's ass is more online than yours, because he'll get fired if he can't perform, your's is just to lament and leave, and moreso he has is always with these players in training, so he knows what to do better than you.
Re: Lets Be Real, Lagerback Is Trash: by yusuf01(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17, 2010
@ poster, I believe you could as well be the coach, i don't know the problems with nigerians, all we do is to run out mouths after every defeat, was it not the same martins that ruin our chances of qualifying for the final in the nation's cup, after he missed like 4 one-ones. we just blab around saying that this one is bad get rid of him, I believe you were one of those people that was saying that Bergti Vogts is trash that we should get rid of him(even though I am not a fan of him anyway), but we just don't have the patience with these coaches, he only have the time to see his players just 3 weeks before a major tournament, can he perform magic? infact, he has transformed this eagles, all we needed against greece was luck and it was not to be. Or was it is fault that we had players injured? If he had done what you suggested, we could have ended the game with nine men. Remember that this guy's ass is more online than yours, because he'll get fired if he can't perform, your's is just to lament and leave, and moreso he has is always been with these players in training, so he knows what to do better than you.

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs The Match More; Kaita Or Largerback? / Now That The World Cup Is Over, What Next? / Amodu Appointed Football Consultant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.