Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,284 members, 7,920,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:40 PM

South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" (1178 Views)

Yahaya Bello To Southern Governors: Buhari Has Restructured Nigeria / INEC Set To Declare Buhari President-elect, With Over 15m Votes / APC Governors & Buhari Laughing As They Have Lunch Together (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by desmond2pk: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2018
South-South Governors, PANDEF Hold Emergency Meeting Over $2 Billion Katsina Refinery, Back Out Of Ceasefire Agreement In N/Delta, Call Buhari "President Of The North".

Six governors of South-South and Niger Delta leaders under the aegis of Pan Niger Delta Forum (PANDEF) just came out of an emergency meeting held in Asaba, Delta State over the plan to site a $2 billion refinery in Katsina, an idea they described as highly provocative and cheating to the Niger Delta region.

In a communique read by the governor of Akwa Ibom state, Emmanuel Udom, governors and leaders of Niger Delta accused president Muhammadu Buhari of implementing northern agenda to the detriment of other parts of the country, especially Niger Delta.

They said Buhari quickly pushed for the establishment of North East Development Commission to rebuild North-East that was destroyed by disgruntled terrorists from the same region for no reason, but he chose to play politics with the cleaning of Ogoni that was degraded by Shell for the enrichment of the federal government.

They said Buhari's government has wasted billions of dollars from Niger Delta oil and gas resources on the search for oil in the north while neglecting the Gas City project started by Goodluck Jonathan in Delta State.

They also accused Buhari of leaving sea ports in Niger Delta in a state of comatose, but he has invested billions of dollars in the completion of Baro inland water port in the nort to be commissioned in August.

According to the communique, the idea of building a refinery in Katsina State is not acceptable to the people of Niger Delta because there are several better places to site such monumental project in the region where the oil is being produced.

They expressed concern that, it is a son of the region who crippled the most viable state in the region just to sponsor a man that is now marginalizing the region.

South-South governors and PANDEF leaders unequivocally backed out of the ceasefire agreement between Avengers and FG that they were instrumental to, they said Buhari should be held responsible if hostility and attacks on oil facilities resume in Niger Delta because he has shown clearly that he is an enemy of the region.

They ended the communique by calling Buhari president of the North who asked the World Bank to focus development only on the North.

I can't believe that leaders of my region have still not reacted strongly to the $2 billion Katsina refinery plan, while Port Harcourt and Warri refineries are completely down. This is really sickening

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by resurgent2019: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
I keep saying it, Buhari will not do a 2nd term as Nigeria’s President. I know what I am saying.

6 Likes

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by Vos1(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
resurgent2019:
I keep saying it, Buhari will not do a 2nd term as Nigeria’s President. I know what I am saying.
For your dreams abi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by agwom(m): 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
sai baba

1 Like

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by Danchoco(m): 10:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
President for the North not for all..

5 Likes

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by mercenary: 10:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
Good morning E. K Clarke

1 Like

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by resurgent2019: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Vos1:

For your dreams abi

We shall see. Don’t worry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by HenryThegreat1(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Buhari
Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by Jirate(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Op, Where Is The Source Of This Story?
Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by OfficialAPCNig: 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
In a nutshell, SS Governors are ordering their boys back to the creek.

Another hostilities in the ND will destroy Buhari faster than APC's defection.

612 Billion Naira new refinery in Katsina is not acceptable when Ogoni is still begging for clean up and PH and Warri refineries are grossly lacking attention.

If they must, they better run their pipes from Katsina to lake chad.

King in the North!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by FriendNG: 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2018
Rule 8 mynd44

1 Like

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by ContentedK: 12:05am On Jul 30, 2018
Why are cowards complaining, one zoogeria is working just fine... unity in our diversity indeed, next crap please

3 Likes

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by adadike(f): 12:11am On Jul 30, 2018
Niger delta avengers loading

2 Likes

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by BabaRamota1980: 12:18am On Jul 30, 2018
adadike:
Niger delta avengers loading

Adadike, now, how many times i go tell you say to wear something light?
You have one of the most alluring chests here in nairaland. Its okay to hide it but the dark clothing does not do justice to their beauty at all. Do something. kiss
Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by FriendNG: 12:29am On Jul 30, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
In a nutshell, SS Governors are ordering their boys back to the creek.

Another hostilities in the ND will destroy Buhari faster than APC's defection.

612 Billion Naira new refinery in Katsina is not acceptable when Ogoni is still begging for clean up and PH and Warri refineries are grossly lacking attention.

If they must, they better run their pipes from Katsina to lake chad.

King in the North!

Many people are educated illiterate.

1. The refinery will be privately funded.

2. The oil will not come from Niger Delta but from Niger republic.

1 Like

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by Butterflyle0: 12:31am On Jul 30, 2018
desmond2pk:
South-South Governors, PANDEF Hold Emergency Meeting Over $2 Billion Katsina Refinery, Back Out Of Ceasefire Agreement In N/Delta, Call Buhari "President Of The North".

Six governors of South-South and Niger Delta leaders under the aegis of Pan Niger Delta Forum (PANDEF) just came out of an emergency meeting held in Asaba, Delta State over the plan to site a $2 billion refinery in Katsina, an idea they described as highly provocative and cheating to the Niger Delta region.

In a communique read by the governor of Akwa Ibom state, Emmanuel Udom, governors and leaders of Niger Delta accused president Muhammadu Buhari of implementing northern agenda to the detriment of other parts of the country, especially Niger Delta.

They said Buhari quickly pushed for the establishment of North East Development Commission to rebuild North-East that was destroyed by disgruntled terrorists from the same region for no reason, but he chose to play politics with the cleaning of Ogoni that was degraded by Shell for the enrichment of the federal government.

They said Buhari's government has wasted billions of dollars from Niger Delta oil and gas resources on the search for oil in the north while neglecting the Gas City project started by Goodluck Jonathan in Delta State.

They also accused Buhari of leaving sea ports in Niger Delta in a state of comatose, but he has invested billions of dollars in the completion of Baro inland water port in the nort to be commissioned in August.

According to the communique, the idea of building a refinery in Katsina State is not acceptable to the people of Niger Delta because there are several better places to site such monumental project in the region where the oil is being produced.

They expressed concern that, it is a son of the region who crippled the most viable state in the region just to sponsor a man that is now marginalizing the region.

South-South governors and PANDEF leaders unequivocally backed out of the ceasefire agreement between Avengers and FG that they were instrumental to, they said Buhari should be held responsible if hostility and attacks on oil facilities resume in Niger Delta because he has shown clearly that he is an enemy of the region.

They ended the communique by calling Buhari president of the North who asked the World Bank to focus development only on the North.

I can't believe that leaders of my region have still not reacted strongly to the $2 billion Katsina refinery plan, while Port Harcourt and Warri refineries are completely down. This is really sickening

Mynd44 this false OP has been debunked by the same south south governors who said this story was fabricated by mischevious people.

Nairaland rule broken

2 Likes

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by Butterflyle0: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2018
resurgent2019:

Believer of lies. The very same south south governors have come up to write a rebuttal to this nonsensical fallacious story.

They said they NEVER said anything of the sort but you wouldn't know since you are blinded by hate and believe only lies

See you claiming you know what you are saying while all you are saying have been founded on lies like this OP.

Or did you not know the south south governors themselves have called it a lie? grin

2 Likes

Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by mpianya39(m): 12:56am On Jul 30, 2018
Somalia on my mind grin grin grin
Re: South South Governors; " Buhari President Of The North" by Mynd44: 4:45am On Jul 30, 2018

(1)

How Buhari Became President And Why He Can Lose In 2019 / Apc Nec: See The List Of the Invited Media Houses / Breaking News: Omisore Rejects APC, Supports Osun Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.