Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,378 members, 7,910,905 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:53 PM

We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman (1441 Views)

Saraki, Dogara, NASS Members May Leave APC Thursday - New Telegraph / Shehu Sani And Suleiman Hunkuyi Leave APC / "I Will Not Leave APC For Gold-Diggers" – Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by Omooba77: 6:32am On Jul 30, 2018
ABUJA— National Chairman of Reformed All Progressives Congress, R-APC, a splinter within the ruling APC, Buba Galadima, has lashed out at leadership of the ruling party, describing them as mere servants who are attempting to lock out their landlord.

He spoke, yesterday night in a television programme, Politics Today on Channels Television .
He said: “I don’t need to talk much in trying to establish my status as a member of the APC. Those who say so (doubt my membership of the APC) might not know because when we were forming the APC, we didn’t see them. They were nowhere. So, how will they know? Let them go to INEC and check who were the signatories. Buba Galadima was the third signatory in the document that merged the parties.
“These people are AGIP — Any Government In Power. We know their antecedents, so we are not surprised that they are saying this.”
On whether his faction would leave the APC, he said it was impossible for a landlord to leave his house for his servants.
“Go where? You mean that you build a house, roof it, bring in water, light and then once you go out, your servants just lock you out and you want me to clap for them?” he queried.
He also dismissed reports that his group is being sponsored by some disenchanted power brokers within the ruling party.
He said: “Sponsored like how? I have a stake. What will I use money for? Check my background, I have impeccable integrity, an honest individual, a principled Nigerian per excellence not second to anybody, since 1978 till date. I don’t follow the flowers. I follow the grains and that is where I am.
“I am a stakeholder, a foundation member. We formed the APC. We have gone through this road before and people were called names. Do you remember Alhaji Bamanga Tukur of the PDP when such issue occurred? He told the nation that the five governors could go, that it will not affect the fortunes of the party but we know what happened. People should be students of history and nobody can discountennace our contributions, nobody.”
Oshiomhole cannot redeem APC
He also said the new leadership of the party headed by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole is bereft of ideas as to how to navigate the party through this critical moment.
He said: “Let me say that I don’t think Oshiomhole has the wisdom to do what he is supposed to do, having started with the countenance that some people matter and some are inconsequential.
“We want to say we matter, we are not inconsequential and the kind of group that I lead today is stronger than what he is supposed to lead because of our number and the right thing must be done because this issue is beyond personalization.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/we-wont-leave-apc-for-our-servants-r-apc-chairman/
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by Trustme2(m): 6:35am On Jul 30, 2018
Ok.
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by modath(f): 6:51am On Jul 30, 2018

On whether his faction would leave the APC, he said it was impossible for a landlord to leave his house for his servants.
“Go where? You mean that you build a house, roof it, bring in water, light and then once you go out, your servants just lock you out and you want me to clap for them?” he queried.

Oh oh... some day , the attempt by folks that understand better to explain to disgruntled political neophytes that the trouble in the ruling party isn't/wasn't as a result of conflicts stemming from how to better our lives as citizens but pure ego tripping & power play may work..

Maybe something will pierce the thick cloud of ignorance clouding their judegement... Hopefully....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by izzou(m): 6:55am On Jul 30, 2018
grin

Tinubu's alliance with all and sundry is the genesis of all these problems.

If he had been more patient, built his own team, all these nonsense for no happen grin

My prayer is for Buhari to be shipped out. If APC doesn't present someone better, no wahala. We go check Wadata Plaza for who dey available
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by obojememe: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2018
politicians....won ya werey gan
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by escodotman: 6:56am On Jul 30, 2018
Please crumble and bring down that evil contraption called APC before you finally desert them. Let the enemies of Nigeria be scattered.
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by clevvermind(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2018
APC will not last like PDP. it will die very soon.
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by Vos1(m): 6:59am On Jul 30, 2018
If you don't leave willingly then be ready to leave by force. APC don't want bad eggs or is it by force
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 30, 2018
izzou:
grin

If he had been more patient, built his own team, all these nonsense for no happen grin

My prayer is for Buhari to be shipped out. If APC doesn't present someone better, no wahala. We go check Wadata Plaza for who dey available
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by Nobody: 7:03am On Jul 30, 2018
clevvermind:
APC will not last like PDP. it will die very soon.
You mean it will die like Biafra?
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by izzou(m): 7:09am On Jul 30, 2018
4601CE:

I'm a patriot

lipsrsealed
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by senatoradeyemi2: 7:14am On Jul 30, 2018
R-APC member are political proustite who are selfish n self center in nature... Fighting for their pocket n family alone...Mr buba u can't stay to be weaken the system from inside bcoz ur reform member HV defected to opposition party........ PMB 2019 ride on

Omooba77:
ABUJA— National Chairman of Reformed All Progressives Congress, R-APC, a splinter within the ruling APC, Buba Galadima, has lashed out at leadership of the ruling party, describing them as mere servants who are attempting to lock out their landlord.

He spoke, yesterday night in a television programme, Politics Today on Channels Television .
He said: “I don’t need to talk much in trying to establish my status as a member of the APC. Those who say so (doubt my membership of the APC) might not know because when we were forming the APC, we didn’t see them. They were nowhere. So, how will they know? Let them go to INEC and check who were the signatories. Buba Galadima was the third signatory in the document that merged the parties.
“These people are AGIP — Any Government In Power. We know their antecedents, so we are not surprised that they are saying this.”
He also dismissed reports that his group is being sponsored by some disenchanted power brokers within the ruling party.
He said: “Sponsored like how? I have a stake. What will I use money for? Check my background, I have impeccable integrity, an honest individual, a principled Nigerian per excellence not second to anybody, since 1978 till date. I don’t follow the flowers. I follow the grains and that is where I am.
“I am a stakeholder, a foundation member. We formed the APC. We have gone through this road before and people were called names. Do you remember Alhaji Bamanga Tukur of the PDP when such issue occurred? He told the nation that the five governors could go, that it will not affect the fortunes of the party but we know what happened. People should be students of history and nobody can discountennace our contributions, nobody.”
Oshiomhole cannot redeem APC
He also said the new leadership of the party headed by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole is bereft of ideas as to how to navigate the party through this critical moment.
He said: “Let me say that I don’t think Oshiomhole has the wisdom to do what he is supposed to do, having started with the countenance that some people matter and some are inconsequential.
“We want to say we matter, we are not inconsequential and the kind of group that I lead today is stronger than what he is supposed to lead because of our number and the right thing must be done because this issue is beyond personalization.”

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/we-wont-leave-apc-for-our-servants-r-apc-chairman/
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by bhella10: 7:17am On Jul 30, 2018
4601CE:
You mean it will die like Biafra?
bros you wicked o

1 Like

Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by Omooba77: 8:10am On Jul 30, 2018
senatoradeyemi2:
R-APC member are political proustite who are selfish n self center in nature... Fighting for their pocket n family alone...Mr buba u can't stay to be weaken the system from inside bcoz ur reform member HV defected to opposition party........ PMB 2019 ride on

But they were not selfish in 2014?....May God wash our eyes littered with Hypocrisy.
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by OfficialAPCNig: 8:22am On Jul 30, 2018
Buba Galadima is the authentic Chairman of APC.

APC never see anything. That is the same card they played against PDP using Sheriff, but unfortunately, as learners in politics, they played it too early.

Galadima will decamp few months to the election after destroying APC from inside.

Defenders of Democracy.
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by Omooba77: 8:55am On Jul 30, 2018
OfficialAPCNig:
Buba Galadima is the authentic Chairman of APC.

APC never see anything. That is the same card they played against PDP using Sheriff, but unfortunately, as learners in politics, they played it too early.

Galadima will decamp few months to the election after destroying APC from inside.

Defenders of Democracy.

Common people are suffering no be small sir.
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by ayokellany: 8:57am On Jul 30, 2018
izzou:
grin

Look for people from Wadata like Atiku that cant visit the USA cos of fraud or the bigot Kwakwaso or the failed Duke that ran Cross River aground ?
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by izzou(m): 9:01am On Jul 30, 2018
ayokellany:

Look for people from Wadata like Atiku that cant visit the USA cos of fraud or the bigot Kwakwaso or the failed Duke that ran Cross River aground ?

Who cares even if he cant visit any part of the world?

Give us steady power, tackle insecurity and make Nigeria fertile for invetments and i will love you for the rest of my life

Wetin concern me if he cant visit the US? I dont support him though
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by Omooba77: 1:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
Please who are the servants..
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by WATCHOVER(m): 1:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
It's obvious that APC has completely scattered
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by Zendinho(m): 2:00pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=Vos1 post=69820592]If you don't leave willingly then be ready to leave by force. APC don't want bad eggs or is it by force

A proper analysis of your medulla shows

There is nothing RIGHT about your LEFT side of brain
There is nothing LEFT on the RIGHT side of it.
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by Omooba77: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=Zendinho post=69831976][/quote]
They are now bad eggs.lol...
Re: We Won’t Leave APC For Our Servants — R-APC Chairman by Vos1(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=Zendinho post=69831976][/quote]
You can do better please

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Senator Magnus Abe Decamp From APC To PDP / If You Believe The Election Was Rigged Massively, Can You Explain How It Was Don / Man Resurrected By South African Pastor Alph Lukau In Viral Miracle, Dies Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.