Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,801 members, 7,972,865 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 08:48 PM

Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 (27130 Views)

Only 3 States Generate IGR More Than Allocation From FAAC — Dr Ayawei / Obasa’s Wife Receives N10m Illegal Monthly Allocation From Lagos Assembly - SR / Lagos To Begin Embedded Power Project In July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by kinibigdeal(m): 9:50am On Jul 30, 2018
seunmsg:
That's a total of N5.7billion. In my estimation, it is enough to pay at least two months salary arrears.

Do you actually understand Mathematics or what's on that break down...na wa o!! Fayemi and Aregbesola ruin their states respectively. Please go through it again
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by patrickmuf(m): 9:51am On Jul 30, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Fayose have been doing that for over 4 years now
Well, haven't come across it, all state government should not just do this but also furnish us with the expenditure breakdown at the ed of every month...
Accountability should be the watch word going forward...
Thanks for the info tho...
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by gen2briz(m): 10:08am On Jul 30, 2018
kinibigdeal:

Even when he's not paying salary abi
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by Badonasty(m): 10:11am On Jul 30, 2018
senatoradeyemi2:
The question is are u using it to pay work salary.......? Nobody ask u for capital project again.. Ekiti people are died bcoz of hunger.. Mr stomach infrastructure

"are died"
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by dermmy(m): 10:12am On Jul 30, 2018
Crocky23:
Buhari is shortchanging Ekiti state just to score cheap political point against Fayose. When was the last time Osun and Kogi paid salaries?

Who severed ur head from ur neck?
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by davidque: 10:14am On Jul 30, 2018
After you pay salaries with all the allocation there will be no money to fund projects or to run the government. The federal government stylishly underfunded the state because of its beef with fayose, similar to Obasanjo and Tinubu in Lagos years back. It will interest some to know that Fayose actually increased the State IGR much better than Fayemi ever did during his time
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 30, 2018
Afamed:

YOU said it all brother.Politics is not all about antagonizing your political opponents. I am a witness to both states . Ebonyi is really a case study. The population and viability of Ebonyi and Ekiti are similar. But guess what, Ebonyi has left Ekiti far behind because of the leadership qualities in those state.
you're 100% right..Ebonyi is my backyard ..I can correlate.they seem to be having it great i must confess
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by kolomax(m): 10:26am On Jul 30, 2018
kinibigdeal:

are you related to lienus? Aba over 4 years fear God naaa
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by babytoun: 10:37am On Jul 30, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I really feel for the people of Ekiti. With the high level of literacy there, its shocking that they have continued to allow incompetencies to govern them back to back

I'm happy Fayose didnt get a third term. But then, would Fayemi still make any difference? grin grin grin

As for the salaries, it is very evident that Fayemi can do so little about it. Unless na to go dey borrow everywhere

I wish them well sha.

How is ekiti state different from Nigeria?

Highly educated populace governed by analog means from the presidency
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by hush15: 10:59am On Jul 30, 2018
madridguy:
I hope the funds won't be divert for personal gain as usual.

Bye bye to ponmo cutting dictator.

Now i believe you didnt pass thru school but the other way around. He only state how much has received up till date not what he is just being allocated.

Hatred will consume you because its like your pechance for it so much blinds your reasoning.
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by Albinoflash(m): 11:01am On Jul 30, 2018
Crocky23:
Buhari is shortchanging Ekiti state just to score cheap political point against Fayose. When was the last time Osun and Kogi paid salaries?
even oil rich Delta state dey owe salary o
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by drchuks1234(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=frowland post=69824636]I have my reservations on the number of states in this country and question those who want additional states.
Nigeria, shouldn't have more than 10 states or even less based on revenue.
Now check this;
36 states means
*36 state Gov most of them doing nothing!
*36 deputy governor most we don't even know exist
*36 state and federal secretariats of which most just go to work to read newspapers (I worked with one in Delta state for few years back then in 2006).
*More than 100 useless senators who collect 13 million monthly!
*Close to 500 federal reps who collect 10.5 million monthly and most we don't even know their names or if they exist.
*More than 3,000 rubber stamp dummy useless state house of assemblies and commisoners.
*1 Million aids, girlfriends, boyfriends etc etc
Knowing fully well that all these people needs "official cars and houses" Each car valued not less than 25 million each and houses well funished.
This cars can be retained by]Yea you are right
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by eazydon(m): 11:03am On Jul 30, 2018
dedonfranco:
When u have a governor that's not creative people suffer, Take a look at Imo, Abia & Ekiti.

Please what's Abia doing on this list?
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by babamoha(m): 11:31am On Jul 30, 2018
Play no politics of bitterness
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by Seyibayo(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2018
madridguy:
I hope the funds won't be divert for personal gain as usual.

Bye bye to ponmo cutting dictator.

With this your opinion hmmmm ....No sense ...broke foool
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by jibs4lv(m): 1:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
am in pain again rainow cry

Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by marv1: 3:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

I really feel for the people of Ekiti. With the high level of literacy there, its shocking that they have continued to allow incompetencies to govern them back to back

I'm happy Fayose didnt get a third term. But then, would Fayemi still make any difference? grin grin grin

As for the salaries, it is very evident that Fayemi can do so little about it. Unless na to go dey borrow everywhere

I wish them well sha.

Leave matter for Martias ...
When fayose collected bailout fund once and Paris club funds 3 times, making (4) four times he collected funds from Fed govt apart from monthly Allocation. Did he publish all these funds if he is actually sincere and straight forward...?.

This year January 2018 Fayose collected the last batch of 50℅ of Paris club fund which he should have used to augment outstanding workers salary of 3 months but he diverted it as usual telling cork and bull stories and blackmailing fed govt at every opportunity he sees.
Yeye clown governor.

What about the IGR of the state let him publish how much has been generated every month , he can not account for that . Neither he dares publish it.
Every truck loading sand in ekiti state pays #1000 Naira for each loading every day., So also is every school paying tax to government, with all other means that government is generating money.
All of these funds can not be accounted for by Emperor Fayose.
Time will tell . Because Fayose can not fool everybody for ever.
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by seanfer(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=davidque post=69826008]After you pay salaries with all the allocation there will be no money to fund projects or to run the government. The federal government stylishly underfunded the state because of its beef with fayose, similar to Obasanjo and Tinubu in Lagos years back. It will interest some to know that Fayose actually increased the State IGR much better than Fayemi ever did during his time[/quote

Get your facts straight... FG didn’t Shortchanged the state.... And Fayose killed so many businesses in Ekiti... Do you know that He sent Coca-Cola and GTBank away from the state? Imagine the amount of money and employment those 2 Companies would have generated in the State
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by seanfer(m): 6:50pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=davidque post=69826008]After you pay salaries with all the allocation there will be no money to fund projects or to run the government. The federal government stylishly underfunded the state because of its beef with fayose, similar to Obasanjo and Tinubu in Lagos years back. It will interest some to know that Fayose actually increased the State IGR much better than Fayemi ever did during his time[/quote
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by seanfer(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
davidque:
After you pay salaries with all the allocation there will be no money to fund projects or to run the government. The federal government stylishly underfunded the state because of its beef with fayose, similar to Obasanjo and Tinubu in Lagos years back. It will interest some to know that Fayose actually increased the State IGR much better than Fayemi ever did during his time

Get your facts straight... FG didn’t Shortchanged the state.... And Fayose killed so many businesses in Ekiti... Do you know that He sent Coca-Cola and GTBank away from the state? Imagine the amount of money and employment those 2 Companies would have generated in the State
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by dochenaj: 2:27am On Jul 31, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
One funny thing is Buhari never replied Fayose once for all his misguided words. And here he is today politically going down. EFFC too will be knocking on his doors now. Most of the state governors are very bad managers and administrators. They solely rely on the federal government allocations monthly and their IGRs are not improving by one naira. Do you hear a state like Lagos making noise about allocations?
Why will Lagos make noise, when it is the business hub of the nation. Open ports in the south south and Onitsha and watch Lagos become a shadow of itself.
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by mknigeriagreat: 6:24am On Jul 31, 2018
dochenaj:

Why will Lagos make noise, when it is the business hub of the nation. Open ports in the south south and Onitsha and watch Lagos become a shadow of itself.

If I may ask you is there any port in the South South?
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by mknigeriagreat: 6:29am On Jul 31, 2018
seanfer:

When these silly leaders are playing God, the masses should have been their check element. But we give them accolades. See the time he was making issues with GTB, reasonable citizens should have asked him to soft pedal. They do more damage than good trying to make some cheap points. One thing is sure, the citizens of Ekiti are like a barrack and the soldiers inhabiting that barrack are politicians. IF you allow them to just damage all your facilities, one day they will leave and you the citizens will face the consequences. Fayose was living and trading his business in Ibadan(another state entirely) before he became the governor of that state in 2003, and I doubt if he will stay in that state after Fayemi is sworn in.The few things he could steal, he has stolen it and he's going.
Re: Ekiti State Releases Allocation From Federation Account For July 2018 by Enterprise090(m): 6:54am On Aug 20, 2021
Hi

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Primaries: Mama Taraba Is APC In The Day, PDP At Night - Oshiomole / Dan Anyiam Stadium Owerri Glows For Ihedioha / Leah Sharibu Not Dead — Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.