Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,507 members, 7,885,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:03 AM

Rudeboy Responds To Mr. P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rudeboy Responds To Mr. P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup (1486 Views)

Rude Boy Reacts To Mr P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup / 6 Months After Psquare Split! Rudeboy Vs Mr P, Who Is A Bigger Artiste Now? / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rudeboy Responds To Mr. P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by OluwaChoice: 8:45am On Jul 30, 2018

Paul Okoye aka Rudeboy has responded to the trending video in which his twin brother stated that he (Peter Okoye aka Mr.P) walked out of the P Sqaure group because his brother always disrespects his family.

Rudeboy responds to the claim made by his twin brother, Mr. P, saying that he is lost and confused. The Reality singer alluded to being taken aback by his brother’s statement.

He said; “Trust me people, I don’t know. The way you people are lost and confused about this issue is the way I am.

Rudeboy went on to reveal that he has been under pressure to tell his side of the breakup story but he insisted that he would not make any public revelation about the topic. His reaction was captured in a video that surfaced on the internet.

Watch the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4_MeX4vo2g

source: https://www.naijachoices.com/rudeboy-responds-to-mr-ps-claim-about-psquare-breakup/
Re: Rudeboy Responds To Mr. P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by stainlink(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2018
Ok
Re: Rudeboy Responds To Mr. P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by edmaraja: 8:53am On Jul 30, 2018
Bottom power don scatter blood brothers
Re: Rudeboy Responds To Mr. P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by NaijaCelebNews: 8:59am On Jul 30, 2018
They need to fix things
Re: Rudeboy Responds To Mr. P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by Jasen1(m): 9:04am On Jul 30, 2018
If una like make una settle if una like make una no settle

I'm only focused on sending Daura President back to daura
Re: Rudeboy Responds To Mr. P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by mubarakyoung: 9:14am On Jul 30, 2018
break ups; break ups come down
Re: Rudeboy Responds To Mr. P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by Chapelbeatz(m): 9:15am On Jul 30, 2018
Emmmmmmmmmmmmm shey na as the money don dey,wahala don dey ba
Re: Rudeboy Responds To Mr. P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by neolboy(m): 9:49am On Jul 30, 2018
No be today family members dey quarrel why will their own be exceptional
Re: Rudeboy Responds To Mr. P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by Bluezy13(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2018
neolboy:
No be today family members dey quarrel why will their own be exceptional
The public makes it exceptional.
Re: Rudeboy Responds To Mr. P’s Claim About Psquare Breakup by diadem10: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
Green snake pretending to be a saint as if we didn't see your tweet where you called a witch using juju on your bro and how blood is thicker than her water and Juju. Yeye

(1) (Reply)

Efe Got The Shock Of His Life After Posting With His Old Kia Rio / Where To Buy UNFILTERED RAW HONEY In Lagos, Nigeria / I Was A Gold-digger…how My Wife Made Psquare Prosper—peter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.