Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,415 members, 7,964,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:16 PM

Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 (24249 Views)

Peter Okoye: 'I Am N48M Richer After Chelsea’s Win Against Madrid' / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Small Doctor: Why I Went To Prison; I Was A Conductor, Motorcyclist & A Hawker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by wman(m): 11:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
loveth360:
That is why yorubas hate igbo,because they can survive anywhere even with nothing.

But who God bless no man can curse.

No one hates you guys. Stop calling for unneeded hatred.
Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Amumaigwe: 11:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
UrbanExotica:
they are always coming to Lagos to look for greener pastures

While those they meet in Lagos are displaced to the slums. What a people!
Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by UrbanExotica(f): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2018
Butoneday2:
What are u still doing in ekiti, don't tell me u're jealous.
Lol ain't in hellhole Nigeria dude
Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by UrbanExotica(f): 11:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
loveth360:
because lagos is no man's land
Here's your answer below grin
4601CE:
grin grin
Lagos is their Amelika

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Butoneday2(m): 11:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
UrbanExotica:

Lol ain't in hellhole Nigeria dude
ok. nothing do u.
Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Adetunji109: 1:01am On Jul 31, 2018
Imagine wetin him eye go see for da four night...hm

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by ymstar(m): 1:09am On Jul 31, 2018
INTEGRITYA1:
Tough time never last but tough people do.
Robbert Schuller

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Tflex01: 1:36am On Jul 31, 2018
loveth360:
because lagos is no man's land
Your grandchildren will regret this statement one day. grin
Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Tflex01: 1:43am On Jul 31, 2018
Dareal90s:

Because you ain't educated grin

You know what I find funny about the Igbos is their hypocrisy. When the capital was moved to Abuja by Babangida in the early 1990s, Igbos celebrated more than the Hausas thinking that that will be the end of Lagos but Yorubas say "Eko oni baje". Today, Lagos is their "No man's land" grin
The new policy about land ownership in Lagos is because of this statement. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Sterope(f): 5:48am On Jul 31, 2018
No common sense at all undecided
4601CE:
grin grin
Lagos is their Amelika
Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by Ezegozie(m): 7:07am On Jul 31, 2018
1stolax:

You see!
That is the problem with you people.
Ungrateful mentality.
YOU OWE YOUR HOST EVERYTHING !
You are a BURDEN to our community. No one invited you in the first place.
How many Yorubas go to your state to "hustle" and make it?
You have turned your states inhospitable and that's why you run here for cover. If your home was in order, why come here?
The most annoying thing is, all these we tolerate here is unacceptable by you people in your states.
How many other tribes go to your states to buy lands and do business in peace?
How many non-ibo people are employed in your states government cots?
Compare the population of ibos in unilag with Yorubas in unn.
After all these, you don't still show gratitude and you won't stop wailing MARGINALISATION. IT'S DISHEARTENING.

No go hustle to make money, dey here dey find gratitude. Gratitude my foot.
Every person without money irrespective of tribe is marginalized because nobody cares to help you with even #50000 let alone allow you to enjoy national cake.
Truth be told, yorubas and igbos help each other in one way or the other, so their association is symbiotic.
In a symbiotic association, everybody should show gratitude to one another

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye: I Was A Conductor, Spent 4 Nights Under Ijora Bridge Lagos In 1995 by cardoctor(m): 7:18am On Jul 31, 2018
U try.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anto Lecky: Even In US, My Parents Raised Us Like Children Living In Nigeria / Kunle Afolayan Celebrates Tunde Kelani On 73rd Birthday (Photos) / Baddohssneh (olamide)finally On Snapchat __ See Username

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.