Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,149 members, 7,973,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB (25414 Views)

Emmanuel Acheampong: Nigerian Student Offered Me Sex For Grade - Ghana Lecturer / Brainy! Boy Smashes WAEC After Smashing JAMB / Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by RoastedCorn(m): 8:15am On Jul 31, 2018
perdollar:
for medical school back den, I know plenty guys wey get waec A1 parallel smash jamb n post jamb wt well over 300 score. me na only 2 b2 I get d rest na credit. my brother today I dey practice while d high scorers av dropped out or r stl struggling to pass MBBS. its not by score
medical school is a different ball game . . it doesn't mean you're smarter than those that failed. . its consistency in reading not smartness that helps in medical school
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Okoroawusa: 8:15am On Jul 31, 2018
perdollar:
dt 15years old na afonja so nobody WL take him serious bc he WL end up shouting ojota obalanle or a rapist. ds one by nwafo Igbo, d potentials in dem is usually obvious
to think that u actually went to a medical schoo...

chai!

there is something wrong with your upbringing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Unluckrees(m): 8:20am On Jul 31, 2018
This is more than encouraging! Nice one
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by perdollar(m): 8:21am On Jul 31, 2018
RoastedCorn:
medical school is a different ball game . . it doesn't mean you're smarter than those that failed. . its consistency in reading not smartness that helps in medical school
in medical school every student studies very hard dt I can tell u. but d cause of set back, dt I don't know
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by perdollar(m): 8:22am On Jul 31, 2018
Okoroawusa:

to think that u actually went to a medical schoo...

chai!

there is something wrong with your upbringing.
akpamu. r u a johesu member?
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by freeze001(f): 8:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
undecided wat about 15years old boy who scored 332 in jamb and 9 A1 in waec, he did not smash it abi? may God bless this Nigeria sha

Did the person apply to study abroad? This person in the op did.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by perdollar(m): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Get help for your psychiatric problems

Yoruba are not responsible for your fagg0try
can u recommend d one u attended or stl attending. akpamu
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by freeze001(f): 8:24am On Jul 31, 2018
princeade86:
na luck ran to d guy because there is one 15 year old boy that has 9a and 332 in jamb.

Did that person apply to any school abroad? That's what this child did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by FBIL: 8:24am On Jul 31, 2018
Igbo di tough na this country grin grin
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by freeze001(f): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2018
perdollar:
dt 15years old na afonja so nobody WL take him serious bc he WL end up shouting ojota obalanle or a rapist. ds one na nwafo Igbo, d potentials in dem is usually obvious

This really isn't necessary.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by AdimGreat(f): 8:26am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
undecided wat about 15years old boy who scored 332 in jamb and 9 A1 in waec, he did not smash it abi? may God bless this Nigeria sha

Then he should apply for the scholarship too. They did not bring this Scholarship to the young boy up there in his house. He applied, his result was verified, and scholarship was granted.

Congratulations to the lad. Go and make us proud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by perdollar(m): 8:29am On Jul 31, 2018
freeze001:

otu oji. I av to necessitate it
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by darqly(m): 8:30am On Jul 31, 2018
I wish some of our private universities would be smart enough to snap up exceptional students like this by offering scholarships.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Strikethem: 8:45am On Jul 31, 2018
perdollar:
dt 15years old na afonja so nobody WL take him serious bc he WL end up shouting ojota obalanle or a rapist. ds one na nwafo Igbo, d potentials in dem is usually obvious
Oponu, you no get shame, a small boy that you can give birth to got the result none of your license both born and unborn can never dreamed off. All you could do is jealousy. Can you stand where the boy is standing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by noah91(m): 8:46am On Jul 31, 2018
Inferiority complex and chest beating is a curse and set back
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Strikethem: 8:48am On Jul 31, 2018
freeze001:

Leave him, someone that can't have dreamed of such result. Someone none of his lineage can gather such result, and you expect him not to be jealous of small 15 years old boy as if the boy is the source of his repeating waec yearly.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by sammiepraise(m): 8:48am On Jul 31, 2018
this is just a symbol of Grace.
when Grace works for you alot takes place because if by ranking many did better than this.

congratulations to him.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by perdollar(m): 8:53am On Jul 31, 2018
Strikethem:
Oponu, you no get shame, a small boy that you can give birth to got the result none of your license both born and unborn can never dreamed off. All you could do is jealousy. Can you stand where the boy is standing.
d question is can d boy stand were I am standing. can he go far without is father taking him to were he WL learn carpentry, tailoring, agbero, driver etc. u dt found ur self doing agbero, I won't blame ur parent though. u r too dull to make it in school n now u r too dull to make it in life
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by perdollar(m): 8:57am On Jul 31, 2018
Strikethem:
Leave him, someone that can't have dreamed of such result. Someone none of his lineage can gather such result, and you expect him not to be jealous of small 15 years old boy as if the boy is the source of his repeating waec yearly.
lol. ds one dey exhibit territoriality seen in animals dt he his. I write waec twice but today I fit feed u n ur generations for years to come
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by maasoap(m): 9:04am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:

He needs the help of people around him to help him apply for foreign scholarships. They won't come to his house with scholarship offers, he needs to apply first.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 9:12am On Jul 31, 2018
Igbo Amaka

Afonja Ajoka

Aboki Ana-ezuzuka tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by IsraelSongz: 9:14am On Jul 31, 2018
And so?
He's not the first and he most certainly won't be the last.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by kennynelcon(m): 9:14am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:
I don't think this boy u mentioned applied to the school/fo the scholarship
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 31, 2018
perdollar:
. angry angry angryU wickid man cheesy cheesy cheesy :
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by OhiOfIhima: 9:24am On Jul 31, 2018
sabbiboi:
Ndigbo Kwenu

Showing he is a real developer not like Evans....

Kaduna, home of rising stars.
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Ugo4hotish(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2018
mightguy:
Igbo amaka. Igbo amaka. Igbo mma nu. Igbo esika. Igbo ogadimma.
igbo meka!
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by koxi: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:

Guy, you are absolutely in order!
The same thought was just running thru my mind...
It is well
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by bobbybrains(m): 9:35am On Jul 31, 2018
Whizkidjay7:

See the pictures below

Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 31, 2018
Na me smell am pass o
Promzyunique:
I smell scam.............. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Nigerian Student Offered Scholarship To Study In US After Smashing WAEC & JAMB by SarakiBukola: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2018
perdollar:
perdollar to his useless homosexual father: can u recommend d one u attended or stl attending. akpamu

wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

University Student Praying On Roof Before Exam (pix) / NUC Bans Online Degrees, Abacha Varsity Certificates / Disabled South African Lady Graduates After Being Discouraged By Lecturer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.