Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Is There A Market For Tile Adhesive - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Is There A Market For Tile Adhesive (1034 Views)

Brands Of Tile Adhesive In Lagos / Omi, Ogun Waterside: A Market Where People Still Do Trade By Barter (Photos) / Is There A Market For Tilapia Fish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Market For Tile Adhesive by noblehse(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
Hello Nairaland,
My company is planning to start producing high Quality Adhesive for Floors & Wall  tiles ,marbles,granite and natural stones .I have all the neccessary know how to manufacture this product.I want the house to advice on the market for adhesive in Nigeria.
Thanks
Re: Is There A Market For Tile Adhesive by donemitex1: 8:02pm On Mar 23, 2017
Most times for new products like this, you have to invest in rigorous marketing and if possible free practical training for tilers on how to use it. Gradually demand and sales will pick up and the money will start flowing and before the copy cats get hold of the technology, you would have made your money.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Foodstuff Export / ? / Manual VEGETABLE AND FRUIT PEELER (YAM AND CASSAVA*,I Apply Patent On In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.