Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,298 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:16 AM

Woman Throws Her Son Inside A Well And Flees In Ajegunle, Lagos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Throws Her Son Inside A Well And Flees In Ajegunle, Lagos (725 Views)

Man Stabs Lover To Death In Broad Day Light In Ajegunle Lagos / Soldiers Beaten In Ajegunle, Lagos As Kola Mutiu 'Black Jesus' Dies. Graphic / Man Flogs Lady Who Visited Him At His Apartment, Throws Her Out. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Throws Her Son Inside A Well And Flees In Ajegunle, Lagos by goldcoinhub: 11:33am On Jul 30, 2018
An unidentified woman has reportedly thrown her son in a well in the Ajegunle area of Lagos State. The woman fled the area immediately after she committed the heinous crime.

The residents in the community woke up this morning to find the floating body of the deceased in the well and they were all so shocked at the evil that could have existed in the mind of the mother and wondered what could have made her do such.

One of the residents in the area who took to her Facebook page to post the news, did not reveal the identity of the woman as it was not even stated if she was also resident in the community.

The lady had written:

Lord why what going on this day, early morning bad new happened in moi area at ajegunle this heartless mother throw her biological son inside this well and ran away. This so sad of a day lord pls help us out of this evil going on around d word and help moi family and friend and never put a bad suggestion in us in jusus name, Amen.

The photos of the floating boy, has since gone viral and at the time of filing this report, it is not clear if the Police in the area has been notified about the incident.

https://lailasnews.com/woman-throws-son-inside-a-well-and-flees-in-ajegunle-lagos/

lalasticlala

Re: Woman Throws Her Son Inside A Well And Flees In Ajegunle, Lagos by kereman1: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2018
When the devil saw this he exclaimed
"Ohhh lord why do you say I'm not righteous?"
Re: Woman Throws Her Son Inside A Well And Flees In Ajegunle, Lagos by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 30, 2018
Ajegunle na deir hide out angry

But people get mind oooo shocked
Re: Woman Throws Her Son Inside A Well And Flees In Ajegunle, Lagos by Nickijoy(f): 11:40am On Jul 30, 2018
Na wa ooo...
Re: Woman Throws Her Son Inside A Well And Flees In Ajegunle, Lagos by CeeteeBoii(m): 11:42am On Jul 30, 2018
is that why her english is this bad? undecided RIP to the young lad jare. At least,the little boy will make it straight to paradise cause i'm sure he had never sinned.
Re: Woman Throws Her Son Inside A Well And Flees In Ajegunle, Lagos by Naijawebmaster: 11:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Mhen! People are devil in human clothing. My heart skipped upon seeing this picture. God, please protect me from wicked and evil people. Amen!
Re: Woman Throws Her Son Inside A Well And Flees In Ajegunle, Lagos by borlah50(m): 11:44am On Jul 30, 2018
Blood of Jesus..Some people are cruel sha..
Re: Woman Throws Her Son Inside A Well And Flees In Ajegunle, Lagos by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 30, 2018
This is sad. Wickedness.
Re: Woman Throws Her Son Inside A Well And Flees In Ajegunle, Lagos by Naijawebmaster: 11:51am On Jul 30, 2018
CeeteeBoii:
is that why her english is this bad? undecided RIP to the young lad jare. At least,the little boy will make it straight to paradise cause i'm sure he had never sinned.

Is that why you can't start a sentence with capital letter? Always quick to judge others!
Re: Woman Throws Her Son Inside A Well And Flees In Ajegunle, Lagos by CeeteeBoii(m): 12:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
Naijawebmaster:

Is that why you can't start a sentence with capital letter? Always quick to judge others!

how is it your headache if i choose to start a sentence with a small letter? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Man Whose Mum Died In Doctor’s Care Kills Physician In Revenge 20 Years After / Jealous 3rd Wife Stabs Husband To Death In Lagos / 19 Nigerians arrested for fraud in Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.