Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,514 members, 7,888,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 12:00 PM

I Have Been Sleeping With My Step Uncle ! What Should I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Sleeping With My Step Uncle ! What Should I Do (1140 Views)

Please Help, I Have Not Been Sleeping Well, My Mind Is Not At Rest. / Am Dead!!. Been Sleeping With A Married Woman And I Didn't Know Till Today / Lady Calls Out Friend Who Has Been Sleeping With Her Man Behind Her Back For Yrs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Been Sleeping With My Step Uncle ! What Should I Do by Abigailojosa: 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
The Story we have Below is a story of a Young Lady Who lost Her Path By sleeping with Her Uncle. Now she intends Bringing Her Pass away But her Uncle Seems To Be Unreluctant to let her loose. She Needs Advice from you all. I am Going To Show You all Her story.

The story of the Young Woman Started in January 7th 2018, She Concluded plans to Move in With her Uncle. She had Finished her nysc from the Government of Nigeria. After Asking Her Uncle if she could move in with him. Her uncle Okayed her To Move in.

According to The Young Lady, Her Uncle is not married Yet, And she also says her Uncle is 35 Years of age In 2018, Pls Note. After a While she moved to her Uncle Place she Started submitting her Application for Jobs, So she could be employed.
She found it so difficult to get Job, According to Her, the Young Lady Then was At the Mercy of His uncle to Support her. One faithful Day, she went To Him to Plead at his mercy, if He (uncle) Could help Her out. He Boastfully told her He can See what he can Do For her.

The Next morning after their Conversation, He asked her for C.v, She Hurriedly Gave it to Him. He Submitted it at the Company Which He had Contact With, Unfortunately My Uncle Had the Connection there.

After Three Days I was Told to Come over, I prepared and went To the Company, I was Told I will be called in a Few Day's After the Interview. Initially I was Happy and Became hopeful I could Get a Job. Read full http://www.searchmyscience.com/2018/07/i-have-been-sleeping-with-my-step-uncle.html?m=1
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Step Uncle ! What Should I Do by Abascoh: 2:29pm On Jul 30, 2018
Kontinu
Re: I Have Been Sleeping With My Step Uncle ! What Should I Do by barllow04(m): 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
have you start the workhave you start the workhave you start the work

(1) (Reply)

Wife Exposes Nude Photos A Woman Keeps Sending To Her Husband (+18) / Help / I Can't Marry A Man Who Doesn't Have AC In His Car, Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.