Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:24 PM

This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 (25252 Views)

Tecno Unveils Phantom V Fold, The Company’s First Foldable Smartphone / Activate MTN 1.5gb For ₦300 / Meet The World’s First Wear 3100 Smartwatch With 8GB ROM That Cost $1,095 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by kalu61(m): 9:42am On Jul 31, 2018
Offpoint:
I'm not impress until it can recharge itself when the battery is low and can recharge airtime on its own... finally until it can subscribe data on itself own then it's not SMARTPHONE.
Poverty mentality
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 31, 2018
Jaymaxxy:

With Snapdragon 845, the battery is enough.
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by Offpoint: 9:45am On Jul 31, 2018
kalu61:
Poverty mentality
What's poverty mentality please? cuz here in kuvuki land we don't know what it is.
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by fabulouskeem(m): 9:57am On Jul 31, 2018
I have bang & olufsen wireless headphones for sale

GogetterMD:
Only the Bang and Olufsen audio system on the phone go don kolet like $500

Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by GogetterMD(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2018
olisaEze:

whr u see b&o audio for d write-up?
Enable picture viewing on your browser sir
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by GogetterMD(m): 10:17am On Jul 31, 2018
fabulouskeem:

How much is this? What's the driver on it, is it noise cancelling and does it have bass boost feature?
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by funstufz(m): 10:33am On Jul 31, 2018
ok. Got it now...

Jaymaxxy:

With Snapdragon 845, the battery is enough.
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by princeade86(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2018
Caring0:

Guy shut up. Just say you don't have money to buy it. It is obvious you have never used an LG smartphone before. All there infiniti and techno users self. Poverty is a disease
u no get joy at all. must u frustrate with everything? did I ever wrote anything to abuse anybody or why did u decided to display ur stupidity online. u lack home training and ur elders at home are nothing but bitch.
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by Caring0(m): 10:38am On Jul 31, 2018
princeade86:
u no get joy at all. must u frustrate with everything? did I ever wrote anything to abuse anybody or why did u decided to display ur stupidity online. u lack home training and ur elders at home are nothing but bitch.

Guy you be fool oooooo

Go use better thing once for your life bros.
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by fabulouskeem(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
you can Google bang & olufsen H4 wireless headphone review...the bass is unique plus noise cancellation

60k if you picking this up

GogetterMD:

How much is this? What's the driver on it, is it noise cancelling and does it have bass boost feature?
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by Xpress24(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
NwaliE01 post=Abeg I wan buy only the charger. forget about the phone at the moment.
smileysmiley :DNwaliE01 post=Abeg I wan buy only the charger. forget about the phone at the moment.
smileysmiley
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by GogetterMD(m): 1:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
fabulouskeem:

you can Google bang & olufsen H4 wireless headphone review...the bass is unique plus noise cancellation

60k if you picking this up

Reviews seems like it isn't better than my Sony MDR h.ear 100ABN or MDR XB-950BT. Make I dey manage those ones for now
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by Boriqua(m): 1:49pm On Jul 31, 2018
LG phones? ***walks away ***.

Please i am in dear need of a functioning techno P9 tablet panel to buy to replace the bad one. Please let me call you if you have it.

Check my profile for contact.
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by Bjornson01(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sluvist:
32-bits
3,300 mAh
what a failed mighty phone
I really wished we Nigerian phone user's understood the relation between battery capacity and battery optimization, the snapdragon 845 in question runs on a 10 nanometer FinFET structure and 3,300 mAh is more than enough to last you a day.
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by bigtt76(f): 2:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sometimes I'm baffled at these manufacturers. You release a spectacular phone spec and lace it with a lower battery power or camera pixels angry

funstufz:
Can you imagine

3,300 mAh Battery, haba...
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by snowflexez: 4:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
ehinmowo:

Bros can u explain? I dnt much abt these gadget terminologies.
if you can't understand the write how can you operate the fone if you are using
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by rhames(m): 11:16pm On Jul 31, 2018
Femiblacky:
No need small thing
Get any books of your choice now directly to your mail or whatsapp , Academic textbooks from all specializations , Novels of great authors,fiction,melodrama, sci-fi, paralegal, crime, comedy, Adventure etc at the rate of #300. Contact me on 081.0.603.999.8 for your books now!!!!

is it the e-editions?

I have long list,

RSVP
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by Femiblacky(m): 5:34am On Aug 01, 2018
rhames:

is it the e-editions?

I have long list,

RSVP

Yes, they are e-books and We are waiting for you to make your order...Call or whatsapp us on that number... happy new month
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by virago(f): 7:11am On Aug 01, 2018
ollah2:

Market determines the faith of these products. LG isn't liked in Nigeria so if you buy one, it's at your own peril. Slot doesn't have LG stand again same goes for some outlets, G6 was a mistake of a phone hence their outright rejection.

If you want to spend a fortune buying phones in Nigeria, Samsung and IPhones is the way

Slot still has a stand for them although not in all their outlets
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by virago(f): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2018
olisaEze:

The phone actually has a B&O earpiece
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by virago(f): 7:13am On Aug 01, 2018
olisaEze:

The phone actually has a B&O earpiece
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by rhames(m): 4:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
Femiblacky:

Yes, they are e-books and We are waiting for you to make your order...Call or whatsapp us on that number... happy new month

Are the prces for each and every book or bulk prices.
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by rhames(m): 4:29pm On Aug 01, 2018
fabulouskeem:

How much are they?
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by fabulouskeem(m): 4:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
60k (300usd online)

rhames:

How much are they?
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by rhames(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2018
fabulouskeem:

60k (300usd online)

Are you selling it for the online price or your own price?
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by Femiblack05: 6:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
rhames:

Are the prces for each and every book or bulk prices.

That is the price for each of the book but when you need it in bulk there is a huge discount that comes with it.
I was banned on that my main username
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by rhames(m): 7:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Femiblack05:

That is the price for each of the book but when you need it in bulk there is a huge discount that comes with it.
I was banned on that my main username

This is my list for now. I will send the rest later.

The Innovators Dilemma- Clayton

The Lean Start Up – Eric Ries

The E-Myth Revisited- Michael Gerber

Four Steps To Epiphany- Blank

How To Win Friends- Dale Carnegie

Thinking Fast & Slow –

Venture Deals – Jason Mendelson

The Start Up Of You- Hoffman

The Power Of Habit- Charles Duhigg

Big Bank Disruption- Nunes

Hackers and Painters- Paul Graham

The Wisdom Of Failure – Lawrence

Ignore Everybody- Hugh Mcleod

The Goal- Goldraf

Entrepreneurial DNA - Abraham, Von Hayek

Capital In The 21st Century – Pickety

Scrum_- jeff Sutherland

The War Of Art- Steven Pressfield

The Effective- Peter Drucker

The Millionaire Next Doctor- Thomas Stanley

The Bogleheads Guide To Investing- Larimor

I Will Teach You To Be Rich- Ramit Sethi

Zero To One- Peter Thiel

Good To Great- Jim Collins

People Skills- Robert Bolton

Crucial Conversations- Kerry Patterson

Made To Stick- Dan Heath

On Writing Well- William Zinsen

The Art Of Learning- Josh Walzkin

The Obstacle Is The Way- Ryan Holliday

Daring Greatly- Brene Brown

The Four Hour Work Week- Tim Ferris

Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It- Kamal Ravikant

Ego Is The Enemy- Ryan Holliday

The Depression Cure- Stephen S. Illardi

Feeling Good- David Burns

Play It Away – Charlie Hoehn

The Compound Effect- Darren Hardy

Decisive- Chip & Dan Heath

The One Minute Manager – Ken Blanchard

The Hard Thing About Hard Things – Ben Horowitz

Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion- Robert

Switch- Dan Heath

Cashvertising- Drew Whitmore

Far From the Madding Crowd – Thomas Hardy

Awaken The Giant Within – Anthony Robbins

Unlimited Power- Anthony Robbins

The Poison Patriarch – Mark Snow

The Expanding Vista- Anne Watson

The Sins Of The Father – Brandstorm-

The Master Switch- Tim Wu

Dotcom Secrets- Russel Brunson

Invisible Selling Machine- Ryan Deiss

Launch- Jeff Walker

Poke The Box- Seth Godin

Radical Candor – Kim Scott

Inbound Marketing – Halligan & Shah

Fierce Conversations- Susan Scott

The Leadership Challenge – Kouszes

How To Make Collaboration Work- David Strauss

Anything You Want - Derek Sivers

Dynamite Cinch
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by fabulouskeem(m): 8:37pm On Aug 01, 2018
letting you know the original value but me wan sell mine for 60k cus I no de use am...everyou accessories still de as them pack am

rhames:

Are you selling it for the online price or your own price?

1 Like

Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by Femiblack05: 2:41am On Aug 02, 2018
rhames:

This is my list for now. I will send the rest later.

The Innovators Dilemma- Clayton

The Lean Start Up – Eric Ries

The E-Myth Revisited- Michael Gerber

Four Steps To Epiphany- Blank

How To Win Friends- Dale Carnegie

Thinking Fast & Slow –

Venture Deals – Jason Mendelson

The Start Up Of You- Hoffman

The Power Of Habit- Charles Duhigg

Big Bank Disruption- Nunes

Hackers and Painters- Paul Graham

The Wisdom Of Failure – Lawrence

Ignore Everybody- Hugh Mcleod

The Goal- Goldraf

Entrepreneurial DNA - Abraham, Von Hayek

Capital In The 21st Century – Pickety

Scrum_- jeff Sutherland

The War Of Art- Steven Pressfield

The Effective- Peter Drucker

The Millionaire Next Doctor- Thomas Stanley

The Bogleheads Guide To Investing- Larimor

I Will Teach You To Be Rich- Ramit Sethi

Zero To One- Peter Thiel

Good To Great- Jim Collins

People Skills- Robert Bolton

Crucial Conversations- Kerry Patterson

Made To Stick- Dan Heath

On Writing Well- William Zinsen

The Art Of Learning- Josh Walzkin

The Obstacle Is The Way- Ryan Holliday

Daring Greatly- Brene Brown

The Four Hour Work Week- Tim Ferris

Love Yourself Like Your Life Depends On It- Kamal Ravikant

Ego Is The Enemy- Ryan Holliday

The Depression Cure- Stephen S. Illardi

Feeling Good- David Burns

Play It Away – Charlie Hoehn

The Compound Effect- Darren Hardy

Decisive- Chip & Dan Heath

The One Minute Manager – Ken Blanchard

The Hard Thing About Hard Things – Ben Horowitz

Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion- Robert

Switch- Dan Heath

Cashvertising- Drew Whitmore

Far From the Madding Crowd – Thomas Hardy

Awaken The Giant Within – Anthony Robbins

Unlimited Power- Anthony Robbins

The Poison Patriarch – Mark Snow

The Expanding Vista- Anne Watson

The Sins Of The Father – Brandstorm-

The Master Switch- Tim Wu

Dotcom Secrets- Russel Brunson

Invisible Selling Machine- Ryan Deiss

Launch- Jeff Walker

Poke The Box- Seth Godin

Radical Candor – Kim Scott

Inbound Marketing – Halligan & Shah

Fierce Conversations- Susan Scott

The Leadership Challenge – Kouszes

How To Make Collaboration Work- David Strauss

Anything You Want - Derek Sivers

Dynamite Cinch

All these books are available with the exception of the first and last book... You can get TV them all at a discounted price of #11,500. Looking forward to hearing from you sir
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by rhames(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2018
Femiblack05:

All these books are available with the exception of the first and last book... You can get TV them all at a discounted price of #11,500. Looking forward to hearing from you sir

Add these two'

The Mafia Manager- V

48 Laws of Power- Robert Greene
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by Femiblack05: 2:06pm On Aug 02, 2018
rhames:

Add these two'

The Mafia Manager- V

48 Laws of Power- Robert Greene

How and when do you want them sir?? You can contact me, my number is on my signature
Re: This LG Smartphone Cost $1,790 And The Company Only Made 300 by rhames(m): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Femiblack05:

How and when do you want them sir?? You can contact me, my number is on my signature

will contact you soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAIRAXI: Nigeria Launches Mobile App To Support Youths, Promote Empowerment / Tecno Mobile Is Set To Launch Its First Full-view Smartphone / Meet Labani Hausa Boy In Katsina Who Return Iphone13 Pro (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.