Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,910 members, 7,931,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:42 PM

LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students (11964 Views)

Students Block Airport Road In Lagos To Protest Ongoing ASUU Strike (video) / ASUU Strike: Students Block Lagos-Ibadan Expressway (Photos) / Babcock University Reacts To Sex Video Of Expelled Students That Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by aroleawolowo: 2:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Students of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) Ogbomoso, Monday morning, staged a protest against the purported expulsion and suspension of about twelve students of the institution.

The students, who were led by the leadership of National Association of Nigerian Students (NANS) in collaboration with National Liberty Vanguard, declared that the suspension and expulsion of the students were done without regards to due process.

http://kaakakinews.com/2018/07/30/lautech-students-block-varsity-gates-demand-reinstatement-of-expelled-students/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by teckmore(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin

It will be a thing of joy if the battle could be won

Nigeria students are suffering the same thing from what Nigeria citizens are suffering from government.

Our voice could not be here again
They have brought politics of corruption to student union a

It’s only the school authorities that decide without proper consideration.

They decide who to lead and what they want.

We need liberation
You lecturers when not treated this way when you were studying in your days

#EKSU IS A CASE STUDY

8 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by taiyesoul(f): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Aluta Continua!

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by Emmafe(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Students of this Uni should just go n learn trade o

Check my signature for Samsung phones

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by megafaraday(m): 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
Where are the pictures na
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by igbohausayoruba: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
shocked
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
ok we heard u
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by cncity(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Let's wait and see what happens next
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by hushshinani(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
If they can't list their offences, I don't give a bleep...
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by Zico5(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
They will give themselves sense by the time they clock 30 still chasing degree. I remember my time in university, I never prayed for riot cos of its disadvantages to progress in life. Yeye people

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by holysainbj(m): 2:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
If I hear Lautech like this yahoo yahoo go enter my mind

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by Kclique: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Not even a single picture of the protest?

What a debase level of journalism!

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
interesting.. meanwhile detecting your car faults is now as simple as ABC. https://www.nairaland.com/4522164/accurately-detect-car-faults-obd

call/WhatsApp 08184733016
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by GloriaNinja(f): 2:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
lipsrsealed THE KIND OF STUDENTS I LIKE
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by LUMZolumide: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Another strike loading.... 40%
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by Abascoh: 2:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Trouble everywhere in this country
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by bodee(m): 2:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
that is very okay and welcoming. Other students or unions who feel they are being victimized should borrow a leaf from LAUTECH. Lecturers have union called ASUU, non lecturers have a union called NASU even the so called management has their own union. Now, the object which is the core or the central of all your activities The Students; you deny them of their own union. I think it's high time the students of various institutions like OAU rose up to the challenge of demanding for their union

5 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by zeke100(m): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
A welcome development, the effect is just the issue... This is Nigeria

Redeem your gift cards at sweet rates
Reliable and trusted

contact/link in signature
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by Allylic(f): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hmmmm...Lautech is not a university..imagine any strike looming
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by otdollar(m): 2:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
skul gate don open and exams don start, don't mind d foolish NANS and d criminals called NLV. where was NANS when we had 9months and 6 months strike, only 2 show up when d skul expelled cultists using political party as cover up.....
PROUDLY LADOKITE
#NO TO CULTISM

3 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by otdollar(m): 2:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
bodee:
that is very okay and welcoming. Other students or unions who feel they are being victimized should borrow a leaf from LAUTECH. Lecturers have union called ASUU, non lecturers have a union called NASU even the so called management has their own union. Now, the object which is the core or the central of all your activities The Students; you deny them of their own union. I think it's high time the students of various institutions like OAU rose up to the challenge of demanding for their union
d sug president is not even in support of it as well as 95% of d students, d only pple in support are d nlv members

2 Likes

Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by princeade86(m): 3:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
so no pix of protest to back ur news abi. nobody dey dat gate I dey look na.
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
Arrant nonsense, they should also expel all the protesters also .

Party of thugs angry angry

Please don't quote if thunder no won fire you and you're not from lautech

#Say no to election violence
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by YoungSoldier(m): 3:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
This is more like some thugs, strangers invading our school at our own (students') detriment. Those students that were expelled/suspended can be regarded as the saviour and at the same time the problem of the school. Although, they stood gallantly for the school during the prolonged months of strike, travelling from Abuja to Ibadan etc but this does not mean justice should not be served. The school management punished these set of people for the offences committed which is election violence and the nans body are thinking they are in the right position to stage a protest when the school's student union government is presently on an appeal with the management for the reinstatement of the students...
ENOUGH OF NANS DISRUPTING THE ACADEMIC ACTIVITIES OF LAUTECH...
IF YOU LOVE THE STUDENTS AS PROCLAIMED, THEN RESPECT THEIR OPINION AS MOST OF THEM ARE AGAINST THE PROTEST...
WHEN YOU ARE BEEN PUNISHED FOR THE OFFENCE YOU COMMITTED, YOU APPEAL...
YOU ONLY PROTEST WHEN YOU ARE DENIED OF YOUR RIGHT....

#May God help the clueless nans
#intimidation we condone not...
#exam don start, your shakara no do anything
#Reinstate lautech 12 peacefully

1 Like

Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by kennyVIN(m): 3:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
I support #Reinstate12
I support a peaceful consultation
I support Exam

I don't support any group as per this case
Either the School or the expelled Students
It was a bad timing in the school for them to release those names at this particular time.
The level of indiscipline in the school is high, Indecent dresses, and so on.

Why do we have to have an SUG election where we will have to pray seriously to avoid strike
Election with juju, weapons all around

Make them scrap the nonsense
We no do again
#Scrap_SUG
#Let's_experience_peace

no nonsense quoting or comment, only Ladokites would understand.
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by Gbire111: 3:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
[quote author=kennyVIN post=69834466]I support #Reinstate12 I support a peaceful consultation I support Exam
Shukeeeee! My foot
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by micariice(m): 4:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
The lecturer should allow them in and give them exam to write and if they pass it they are welcome back to class
Re: LAUTECH Students Block Varsity Gates, Demand Reinstatement Of Expelled Students by adeswagsdmj(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2018
otdollar:
skul gate don open and exams don start, don't mind d foolish NANS and d criminals called NLV. where was NANS when we had 9months and 6 months strike, only 2 show up when d skul expelled cultists using political party as cover up.....
PROUDLY LADOKITE
#NO TO CULTISM

So the former speaker of LSUG, the election commisioner,former majority leader of the house, Dr sleem are cultist don't come here and tarnish the name of ur skul in the name of party.

We are all comrades irrespective of ur party ,it could be you tomorrow
NB:That we are also fighting for ur member who is also on the list

#LAUTECH12

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bill To Upgrade Ilaro Polytechnic To Technical University / 7 Months after Induction, Yet no Pay! PTDF 2016 LSS Scholar Laments! / Prisoners Set For 2018 NECO Exam In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.