Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,600 members, 7,951,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 05:23 PM

Make A Word With Kaita( The Latest Word In The Webster Dictionary) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Make A Word With Kaita( The Latest Word In The Webster Dictionary) (551 Views)

Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary / Sani Kaita Vs Abdul Mutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Make A Word With Kaita( The Latest Word In The Webster Dictionary) by mamagee3(f): 12:35am On Jun 18, 2010
Can you all make a sentence with "Kaita"

Mine: I ran to the kitchen to prepare dinner, all of a sudden I saw a huge man knock me out of nowhere, I asked him why he did that, he said he was sorry . . .So, I began asking him who he was he began introducing himself to me by saying his name is John and he always dreamt of featuring in the World Cup but his psychiatrist told him that he must be diagnosed of his mental health issue of Kaitaycology before he sets for a worldwide stage like the world cup.
John asked the psychiatrist what exactly is "Kaitaycology", the Doctor replied. "Kaitaycology is a mental health problem that affects the Nervous system in a match-up with a much weaker team, it starts with a shock with your hands to the ball and then your legs to the opponent's stomach, then when an official comes closer, you get down on your knees and cover your face with your shirt and can only be diagnosed by chilling out and learning discipline in training"

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Out! / Lagerback Did Not Give Me Any Opportunity - Martins / Rude Awakening: Ghana Silences The Usa, Wins 2:1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.