Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,198 members, 7,880,738 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:06 AM

See Beautiful Photos From D Official Launching Of Ifu Ennada's Haircare Line - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Beautiful Photos From D Official Launching Of Ifu Ennada's Haircare Line (786 Views)

Reactions Trail Leaked Photos Of Ifu Ennada Father’s Burial - Updates / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Beautiful Photos From D Official Launching Of Ifu Ennada's Haircare Line by onyi25(f): 4:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Former big brother naija housemate, Ifu Ennada, officially launched her Natural Hair Care line under the brand name “beautIFU ENNADA” yesterday 29th July.

She currently has three products in the store; The Leave-In- Conditioner, and Hair Growth Oil and the newly introduced one 'African Black Soap Shampoo'.

The event was a huge success, fellow ex housemates, Alex Asogwa, Tobi Bakre, Dee-One, and Rico were present to support her, thrilling the guests with amazing performances.

We are really proud of Ifu and we pray God continue to bless the work of her hands.

Check out photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/07/bbnaija-checkout-beautiful-photos-from.html

Re: See Beautiful Photos From D Official Launching Of Ifu Ennada's Haircare Line by Thatnawtichick(f): 6:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Go girl!!!! kiss
Re: See Beautiful Photos From D Official Launching Of Ifu Ennada's Haircare Line by FRANNN: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2018
Very fine lady smiley

(1) (Reply)

Mc Cogency: Alibaba Enviously Blocked Me On Instagram Because Of This... / I Was Born As A Boy But Right Now, I Am Changing To A Beautiful Lady – Bugatti / Michael Obama George Bush Hoax Pedophiles Use Candy To Coax Children Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.