Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,886 members, 7,872,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:08 AM

Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti (36561 Views)

Hajj: Kwara Pilgrim Allegedly Commits Suicide In Saudi Arabia / Michael Kayode Bamisaye's Last Facebook Post Before Committing Suicide / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Iseoluwani: 8:37pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jethrolite:
You and your dirty rodents are fools.

If it was your dad, will you be advertising those rabid rodents too?

Nigeria's problem is not corruption, corruption is just a symptom of lack of empathy.

The average Nigerian has been demoralised into a mindless beast.

u are really senseless

1 Like

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Tedpgrass: 8:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
RIP sir....

3rd senior mgt staff to die under strange circumstances!!!

Doesnt look right, sound right, smell right!!

Needs an in-depth investigation!!

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by BMEKX: 8:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
But what on earth will make somebody to take his or her own life? Two directors before him. Hmmmmm. May God be with the family he subject to sufferness.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Ugosample(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Jethrolite:

Nigeria's problem is not corruption, corruption is just a symptom of lack of empathy.

I'm telling you!

Most Nigerians out there is an animal in human skin.

no empathy whatsoever

4 Likes

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by LANDLORD72: 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
The Guy has mental symptom Rip
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Nelson247: 9:02pm On Jul 30, 2018
princeade86:
d fear of fayemi is d beginning of ---------- RIP BABA.
God bless you. Am thinking in that direction
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
He chickened out of the game. He will be back. He must complete this task before its ending.

2 Likes

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by vncntluv(m): 9:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
KenOne:
The gentle man couldn't meet up with his financial obligations, no thanks to Fayose for owing local government workers over 10months.

Next up for him is to kick the bucket through suicide.

In Patience Jonathan voice i rather commit suicide than kill myself.

I feel sorry for the family though. But suicide is not an option no matter how Fayose tries to frustrate workers as a result of not paying salaries.

There's light at the end of the tunnel with Fayemi victory and had already promised to clear all the salaries owed by Chinedu Ayo Fayose, why then kill yourself.

RIP sir!
You can't conclude just like that because he is very OK financially and he is a very decent and diligent man who is even the chairman of st Joseph pro cathedral Catholic church in Igogo- Ekiti. His brother who is a friend told me he suffers depression even before now but no one thought it was this bad because he was always lively and shared intelligent ideas. We are all sad now because this man never used his influence to embezzle, his mates in the same job has lots of luxuries but he kept it simple and always helpful. I can't say more. RIP
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by ofuonyebi: 9:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
this is the result of the trouble created by the useless and visionless idiot who says hes governor but refused to pay workers for 9-months

1 Like

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by mexioni(m): 9:24pm On Jul 30, 2018
Depression is on the rise in this country, poverty rate has increased terribly. May God help everyone going through the challenges being faced at the moment.

R.I.P
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by dheilaw1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Buhari why?
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by emmyfemmy1(m): 9:27pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hmmmmm it's well.... May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by dahvido(m): 9:33pm On Jul 30, 2018
I sense murder here.....according to d story he call his convoy to prepare nd later disappeared. he must have bin adopted nd killed then thrown into d well

1 Like

Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Apoztl3(m): 9:47pm On Jul 30, 2018
Wicked people has mined the innocent man's skull �
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by FitnesScientist: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
undecided
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by andybest4live: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
R I P . WHAT COULD BE REASON
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by izzieman: 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
I hope someone is did not kill this man to make it look like suicide. All these finance guys dying just like that.... nawa o!
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
fabinfos:
Tragedy struck on Monday as a senior local government official, Michael Kayode Bamisaye, alleged committed suicide at his residence in Ado-Ekiti, the state capital.

Bamisaye, who was the Director of Finance in Ise/Orun Local Government Council, Ise-Ekiti, jumped into the well in his compound behind Tinuola Maximum School, off Afao Road, Ado-Ekiti.

The deceased had earlier drunk water mixed with cement in an earlier attempt to kill himself before jumping into the well.

Top management staff of local governments in Ekiti State has being paying condolence visit to Bamisaye’s home.

Sympathizers have been trooping to his residence to commiserate with the widow and other members of the family.

Activities were said to have been grounded at Ise/Orun Local Government secretariat when the report of Bamisaye’s death filtered in from Ado-Ekiti.

The cause of the suicide could not be immediately ascertained.

Bamisaye was said to be the third senior management staff that would die in Ise/Orun Local Government Council this year as two other directors had died before him in mysterious circumstances.

A source said: “The deceased woke up at about 4.00 am to assist his wife to do some house chores and even called some council workers he used to convey to Ise every day to be ready to join him to their station.

“All of a sudden, he disappeared and went outside with the wife looking for her. Later she discovered that the well was opened and they saw the body floating.

“The wife and other people who joined her searching later saw the cement he had mixed with water which he might have taken before taking the plunge into the well.

“The men of the State Fire Service had come to remove the corpse which has since been deposited at the mortuary.”

Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Caleb Ikechukwu, a Deputy Superintendent of Police, was not available for comment as his phone was switched off.

http://kikiotolu.com/tragedy-as-director-of-finance-commits-suicide-in-ekiti/

buhari why??!!!
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by alowolowolayemo: 10:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
He was used. But dumped himself.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
If you are wise, there is a lot of things you can learn from this thtead.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Tunagee(m): 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
The problem is that all these guys their hands are not clean. Who knows how many rituals he has engaged in all in the name of being rich and successful in his career. Guys, don't pity all these people. There is always a story in their case.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by fykes(m): 12:41am On Jul 31, 2018
You wanna know why he committed suicide? Look at his wife....the man considerd living with devil in hell a better option than living with the woman's disrespect
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by mechanics(m): 5:14am On Jul 31, 2018
He didn't do well at all.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by wowcatty: 7:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Or murdered, I don't trust Fayose, he could have killed him to cover up misappropriation of funds.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by don4real18(m): 9:28am On Jul 31, 2018
He perhaps went the wrong way to acquire something (possibly wealth/power) and was later told to bring something/someone he loves that he doesn't want to let go. He decided to go through suicide. Just a thought though.
May he RIP
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by semyman: 9:51am On Jul 31, 2018
Fayose is next
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Jerrypolo(m): 10:25am On Jul 31, 2018
Jethrolite:

No, there is corruption because we think too much of the dead.
He is trying to render a service at a price to keep alive, you are here pontificating about the dead to sound morally upright and politically correct.
The man is dead and there is nothing we can do about it. At least he didn't post nudes or advertise one of those punditry scams.
Let us reason like humans. We are not rabbits for sale.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Jethrolite(m): 10:58am On Jul 31, 2018
Jerrypolo:

No, there is corruption because we think too much of the dead.
He is trying to render a service at a price to keep alive, you are here pontificating about the dead to sound morally upright and politically correct.
The man is dead and there is nothing we can do about it. At least he didn't post nudes or advertise one of those punditry scams.
Let us reason like humans. We are not rabbits for sale.
You're too irrelevant and brain dead to get a proper reply from me.
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Greatzeus(m): 11:56am On Jul 31, 2018
Two directors at the council had died earlier this year, shocked this is definitely a village remote. Someone wants his position period lipsrsealed
Re: Michael Kayode Bamisaye Commits Suicide In Ekiti by Jerrypolo(m): 12:25pm On Jul 31, 2018
Jethrolite:
You're too irrelevant and brain dead to get a proper reply from me.

I know this reply.
It is usually used by neurologically deficient people to shield their deficiencies.

I know you cannot hold down a decent conversation or learning process without exposing yourself.

My advice is, next time do not show your underbelly. Be like the tortoise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Chops Off Her Niece's Finger In Onitsha (Photos) / Man Jailed Seven Years For N30m Fraud In Lagos - Picture / My Wife Lied That I Defiled My Daughters- Ondo Welder.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.