Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,394 members, 7,926,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:24 AM

We Killed Our Dad For Sexually Abusing Us, Teenage Girls Tell Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Killed Our Dad For Sexually Abusing Us, Teenage Girls Tell Police (597 Views)

Teacher, 26, Charged With Sexually Abusing 15-year-old Boy She Met In Church / Children Join Their Mom In Dealing With Their Dad For Finishing Food She Cook / "I Caught My Brother Sexually Abusing My Daughter" - Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

We Killed Our Dad For Sexually Abusing Us, Teenage Girls Tell Police by Kayus4real: 5:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
Three Russian teenagers , who allegedly murdered their father have revealed the reason behind their action .
According to Mirror UK , the teenagers , Kristina , 19 , Angelina , 18 and Maria , 17 , confessed to jointly killing their heroine -addict father , Mikhail Khachaturyan , claiming they suffered years of appalling sexual , physical and emotional abuse .
Kristina told police: “ We hated him and we wanted just one thing to happen – either that he disappeared or that we never knew him .
“ We wanted him just to go away and never come back . ”

The sisters alleged that on the day of the attack he had threatened them with a knife in their flat near the Altufievskoe highway in Moscow.
One of the sisters had grabbed the knife and stabbed him , and the others joined in the attack , say reports .
The man tried to escape the flat but was attacked more and died near the elevator .
Friends and neighbours claimed the father was tyrannical and that his wife — the girls ’ mother — left him because of his abuse , while a son, now a student at Moscow University , had been “ thrown out ” of the home by the father .
Sergei , their brother , reported to be 21 , was quoted as saying : “ My sisters just could not have done it.
“ I don ’ t know what happened . I don ’ t know who to believe . I have not lived there since I was 16.
“ He forced our mother to leave too but I do not know what for . He wanted me to grow up a strong man.
“ If he beat anyone it does not mean he was a bad person .
In the dead man’ s Audi Q 7 car police reportedly found two kilograms of heroin along with his arsenal of a pneumatic rifle , a smooth bore rifle , three pneumatic handguns , a signal gun , and a gas gun .
The three sisters have been charged with murder leading to a maximum penalty of 10 to 15 years in jail .

https://punchng.com/we-killed-our-dad-for-sexually-abusing-us-teenage-girls-tell-police/

Re: We Killed Our Dad For Sexually Abusing Us, Teenage Girls Tell Police by Donald95(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
According to Mirror UK , the teenagers , Kastina , 19 , Angelina Aisha , 18 and Maria Miriam , 17 , confessed to jointly killing their nigerian heroine -addict father , Musa Mikhail Khachaturyan Mohammadu , claiming they suffered years of appalling sexual , physical and emotional abuse .

Ncan satisfied
Re: We Killed Our Dad For Sexually Abusing Us, Teenage Girls Tell Police by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Igbo amaka

(1) (Reply)

Man Entertains Friends With N12,000 Drinks, Flees Without Paying / BREAKING NEWS: Fear In Ugwuaji Community Enugu As 2 Persons Was Shot Dead / Just 86 Sure Odds Are Scammers....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.