Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,147 members, 7,887,336 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:58 AM

SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] (3188 Views)

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
I'm a virgin and this cute girl is trying to kiss an ugly guy like me. This month is fun. The fun will stop on August 1st and I'll get back to business. Work without play makes iLegend a lazy dude.

Modified: Picture removed as promised.
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by marshalldgreat(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Siki355(m): 6:42pm On Jul 30, 2018
she's not even looking healthy

2 Likes

Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
marshalldgreat:
Na wa o
It's good to play love once in a while. Be romantic and fùcking great in bed. If you can do this, women will worship you. Before I agreed to meet her, she begged and begged. I don't spend on women. I'm stingy like that. Good-bad guys are not nice guys who beg women. We got future. We are focused. tongue
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 6:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
Siki355:
She's sexy, intelligent, and with a fat ass. While we were walking all eyes were on her. As a good-bad guy I started kissing her in public. Oh, her mom is a doctor.

Lemme tell you a funny story. We went to a restaurant and in that restaurant a lady attending to us said...anyway, let's forget about it.

Modified: Her hair is natural, her fat ass is natural, no makeup, sexy, and great attitude. I don't roll with girls who have attitude issues. It's good to be picky.

Anyway, I'm single and searching...
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Premiumwriter: 7:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
iLegendd:
She's sexy, intelligent, and with a fat ass. While we were walking all eyes were on her. As a good-bad guy I started kissing her in public. Oh, her mom is a doctor.

Lemme tell you a funny story. We went to a restaurant and in that restaurant a lady attending to us said...anyway, let's forget about it.

Modified: Her hair is natural, her fat ass is natural, no makeup, sexy, and great attitude. I don't roll with girls who have attitude issues. It's good to be picky.

Anyway, I'm single and searching...

@bolded

Don't worry we understand

2 Likes

Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Dasherz(f): 7:28pm On Jul 30, 2018
iLegendd:
I'm a virgin and this cute girl is trying to kiss an ugly guy like me. This month is fun. The fun will stop on August 1st and I'll get back to business. Work without play makes iLegend a lazy dude.
Was expecting to see some badass kissing just to see sister Mary Amaka kissing brother John

#sighs

3 Likes

Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dasherz:

Was expecting to see some badass kissing just to see sister Mary Amaka kissing brother John

#sighs
cheesy cheesy Sister Mary Amaka that knows more naughty things than you. You wan try? wink
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
Premiumwriter:

@bolded

Don't worry we understand
Hmm! Tell me na! grin
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Dasherz(f): 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
iLegendd:
cheesy cheesy Sister Mary Amaka that knows more naughty things than you. You wan try? wink
Well from ya pics I can bet it's all about the missionary and the screams . Nothing special.. Good luck
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:56pm On Jul 30, 2018
Dasherz:

Well from ya pics I can bet it's all about the missionary and the screams . Nothing special.. Good luck
lipsrsealed
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by sarahade(f): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2018
Fool
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by WEEDSDOM: 9:48pm On Jul 30, 2018
with the way you post (per sec) and being a relationship expert like you claim..one would expect your bae to be a badass classy woman but you chose quantity over quality.. you fall hand bro.
show me your friends.

2 Likes

Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by 912(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
Saloon and multivitamins......... I know you will understand
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 9:55pm On Jul 30, 2018
legend badus grin
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Adasun(m): 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
WEEDSDOM:
with the way you post (per sec billing) and being a relationship expert like you claim..one would expect your bae to be a badass classy woman but you chose quantity over quality.. you fall hand bro.
show me your friends.
who told u so?

Da last tyme, He only got 2 girlfriends. Right legend? cheesy
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Nofav0rs(m): 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Is she anyway related to Oyl?

Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Lordbooster(m): 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Guy no be only you waka cum na atleast share us in the spoils na grin grin grin wink
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by AyamStarch: 11:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
The girl looks like the actual Virgin. Is she a deeper life member?
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by rex444(m): 12:23am On Jul 31, 2018
Waiting for the ass pix or this story is fake
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:05am On Jul 31, 2018
AyamStarch:
The girl looks like the actual Virgin. Is she a deeper life member?
shocked
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:06am On Jul 31, 2018
Lordbooster:
Guy no be only you waka cum na atleast share us in the spoils na grin grin grin wink
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by ritylove(f): 2:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
hmmm
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Charmingsoul: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2018
iLegendd:
Wait Pa Legend is this not that girl that her mom treated you for that illness

The one you talked about some time ago
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
You are gradually becoming a troll undecided
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Fvcknames: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
Weytin bottle water dey do between two of una
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by Caring0(m): 10:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
Siki355:

I swear! She looks like an house help
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2018
Charmingsoul:
No.
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2018
Caring0:

I swear! She looks like an house help
Ok
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2018
MariaLavina:
You are gradually becoming a troll undecided
Nice
Re: SHE'S KISSING ME Under The Tree. To Be Deleted Soon [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Fvcknames:
Weytin bottle water dey do between two of una
My water.

(1) (Reply)

Why Ladies Must Shun Boobs Implants / Naira Marley Released Sex Video Of Pastor Chris, He Fires Back (watch) / INTERVIEW! See Akwa Ibom Se-xworker, That Married Man D!es On Top While Shagging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.