Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,033 members, 7,899,686 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 05:18 PM

4 Easy Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Using Kegel Exercises - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Easy Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Using Kegel Exercises (1031 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Easy Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Using Kegel Exercises by Fabmumng(f): 7:26pm On Jul 30, 2018
Do you suffer from a loose vagina?It’s a common complaint that many women worry about and often drives women to wonder how to make their vaginas tighter overnight.
If you feel that over time your most intimate area has become stretched or widened then don’t worry – there are solutions that are less invasive than surgery which does not involve using funny topical gels that promise to tighten the female genital orifice and rejuvenate their vagina generally.

The pelvic floor muscles, which support the uterus, bladder, rectum, and small intestine, also known as the “Kegel muscles,” were first
described in 1948 by Dr. Arnold Kegel, a gynecologist who invented the exercises as non- surgical treatment for genital relaxation.Incorporating Kegel exercises into your daily routine can help ward off pelvic floor problems, including urinary and fecal incontinence, and it can also improve your sex life. The most important thing is that you learn to isolate those Kegel muscles and then commit to a daily routine.
Let’s look at 5 easy steps women can employ these beneficial series of exercises to tighten their vagina.

(1) PREPARING TO DO KEGEL EXERCISES:

Before you do your Kegel exercises, it’s important to find your pelvic muscles. These
are the muscles that form the floor of your pelvic floor. The most common way to find
them is to try to stop the flow of your urine mid-steam. This tightening is the basic move of a Kegel. Let those muscles go and resume the flow of urine and you’ll have a better sense of where those Kegels are.Just remember to see a doctor before you begin your Kegel exercises if you have any medical problems that may prevent you from doing Kegels safely.
click here for there rest
http://fabmumng.com/4-easy-ways-to-tighten-your-vagina-using-kegel-exercises/
Re: 4 Easy Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Using Kegel Exercises by madness007(m): 6:30pm On Jan 03, 2021
we've been looking for something like this for a long time
Re: 4 Easy Ways To Tighten Your Vagina Using Kegel Exercises by AmeliaRobertson: 1:14pm On Jan 04, 2021
This is actually really useful, I would enjoy more talks and articles around this topic. My boyfriend got me some ben wa balls for my birthday to play around with them during naughty time and they are amazing, but when I was researching the different ways that we could play with them I found on the site that he got them from https://kegglers.com/product/metal-ben-wa-balls/ that they can be used for such exercises as well and it sparked a really big interest in me. I'm at the beginning, but I want to purchase some wights from this same site that are more suitable for beginners and go from there.

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Driver / Please How Do You Cope When Down / Amazing Fashion And Household Items From As Low As N600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.