Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,156 members, 7,884,011 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:21 PM

Sani Kaita Apologizes - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sani Kaita Apologizes (9638 Views)

Sani Kaita Declared Missing / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / Yakubu And Sani Kaita Are Recalled For Super Eagles 2013 Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by elnino3(m): 3:44pm On Jun 18, 2010
He is a Fool. Unam
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by mystikal(m): 3:48pm On Jun 18, 2010
EzeUche:

I should have known you would be coming around. You mention the errors of the Igbo players any chance you get. Remember it was an Igbo man who scored our ONLY goal.

And let us not forget Enyeama who is an Easterner as well. If it was for the people who reside in the area that was once known as Biafra, the "Super" Eagles would never have gotten far.  But that is another discussion.

Bawomolo, we have battled in the politics discussion and I know you dislike my people. Even from your comments and you brought it into this thread by trying to compare Obasi with Kaita.

You cannot compare Kaita's actions with Obasi. Kaita did something very silly in which the whole world is discussing. Not only Nigerians. You do not hear people talking about Obasi!

Enyeama is from the South South. since we are being all tribalistic
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by EzeUche(m): 3:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
mystikal:

He is from the East! No such thing as South-South like there is no such thing as North-North. You cannot be south-south if you already live in the south. Nigerians and their logic.

And most likely can speak IGBO!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Liedetect: 3:51pm On Jun 18, 2010

EzeUche
He showed how some Africans are still bush and have no training. Not professional at all but acted like a 9 year old.

I'm sorry but in some instances, for example racial abuse, if some oyibo insult me on pitch, i would kick his backside, if i could, football or no football. In fact i would rip up a corner flag pole and pursue him like the Jamaicans deed in a game i saw with them against Mexico i think. The boy has apologized lets try and accept and move on.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by canuck(m): 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ Topic

I would have accepted Kaita's apology, if only he gave one!

Apology defined: "An acknowledgment expressing regret and asking pardon for a fault or offense"

Saying he (Kaita) gave Torosidis (the Greek player) "what he asked for" by Kung Fu-kicking him is NOT an apology! angry

Kaita does NOT believe he is at fault for the Karate kick. He will do it AGAIN  grin

Finally, he is even looking forward to playing IF the team qualifies for the next round?! This guy is CLUELESS!

Who gave him pounded yam and assured him of soup with orishi-rishi meat?!  cheesy
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2010
Exactly, it will not happen again,

Becuz u r no longer a member of SE!!!

Where's d link 2 dis?!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Toppiano(m): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2010
The guy is a greek player, make we watch out next tim,e so we dont play against ourselves,

Meanwhile,

Admission!!! Become a Super Eagles fan, Applicant must have B.Sc Math, PGD in Statistics would be an advantage, Applicant with any health challenge need not apply as there is no health cover. Any injury sustain is at applicant risk, as you are on your own, Interested candidates should their get math-set, calculator , and graph ready as none of these will be provided. Interview date to be announced.

Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Liedetect: 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2010
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by ayo84(m): 4:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
why is everyone blaming kaita, everyone should relax,it wasnt his fault we lost the match

BLAME IT ON THE COACH

he didnt have any back up plan, it was clear there was no one to carry out the midefield,did you see what the greek coach did, he tactifully carried out a substitution and brought in a midefielder which resulted in the pressure they were mounting on us and it finally paid off,they equalised and also scored a wining goal
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by BizBooks(m): 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2010
@ EzeUche

@ Mens Dept,

Many countries in this world cup have foreign coaches. Here's a few:

South Africa - Brazilian Coach
Ghana - Serbian Coach
England - Italian Coach
Cote'd Ivoire - Swedish Coach
Cameroon - French Coach

These are just the ones I know.

And most of the teams you have mentioned are all Africans.

Africans definitely have an inferiority complex.

All the African teams except for Algeria.

The list I gave are the ones I knew. With a few minutes of research on the internet, here's more and none of them is African:

Greece - German Coach (Otto Rehhagel)
Australia - Dutch Coach (Pim Verbeek)
Paraguay - Argentine Coach (Gerardo Martino)
Switzerland - German Coach (Ottmar Hitzfeld)
Honduras - Colombian Coach (Reinaldo Rueda)
Chile - Argentine Coach (Marcelo Bielsa)

Having a foreign coach is nothing out of the ordinary. In fact, it appears to be the norm. Most of the coaches in the EPL are foreigners. Does that mean the English feel inferior? If you ask me, the reverse is the case.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^I feel Ezeuche is only being plain hypocrital

Are your indegenous coaches good enough?
How many of them have taken the pain and effort to develop themselves, make themselves internationally marketable?
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by hackney(m): 4:16pm On Jun 18, 2010
It is shocking that people still get worked up about anything Nigeria.
Well, i guess some people care.
I wonder how they feel considering that the dumpster cant get anything right.
grin grin grin grin cool cool cool
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by ogazi007(m): 4:21pm On Jun 18, 2010
ibegi mk una free the poor boi jor,this emotional shit happens all the time to a better and much more experience players like Drogba,zidane,C.ronaldo,pepe,Roney,toti etcetc.we have also seen 10men playin wt determination to win 11men.our bois are just piss poor and shitty all the way.we had our better chances wen we were reduced to 10 and they could not put it away.im not gonna brake sweat over some lazy ass mu, ther fuckkaz.its a big shame that we tend to tribalise everything in nigeria,it could have been any of the players.i guess we will blame the pitch when s/korea defeated us in our next game,kaita is suspended and he cant play that game.we shall see.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by BabaO2: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2010

He is from the East! No such thing as South-South like there is no such thing as North-North. You cannot be south-south if you already live in the south. Nigerians and their logic.

And most likely can speak IGBO!

The most reasonable talk so far.
Goodluck Jonathan is on south east slot already. No considerations for the south east president in the next 20 years. wink
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2010
KIATA SANI, DON'T WORRY BRO, WE BACK HERE IN D NORTH FORGIVED U 8secs AFTER U LEFT D PITCH, U'RE A VERY GOOD REPRESENTATIVE.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by EzeUche(m): 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2010
Baba_O:

The most reasonable talk so far.
Goodluck Jonathan is on south east slot already. No considerations for the south east president in the next 20 years. wink

Well too bad the nation wont last another 20 years. I will be cheering for the Biafran Rising Suns in the next 20 years at the World Cup grin
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by infobox: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2010
His apology is useless. He thought he was in his village doing the dambai. The hausa fight. Look at what he even said. He hit me so he took his vengeance immediately. Typical of a Northerner.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by EzeUche(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^^^^^^

Gbam!!! grin
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2010
[b]I AM SORRY: “Of course we were both out on the pitch and we were both running for the ball, so the guy kicked the ball and he hit me with the ball, so I go at him, that is what he asked for. That was the situation. [/b]I cannot say anything more about it. I am very disappointed and everyone is disappointed. The reaction of the Greek player is what made me angry because he hurt me with the ball and my temper was high. Of course it wasn't the right thing to do, but it happened and I hope it will not happen again. All I can say is that I'm sorry to all Nigerians, but all hope is not lost and we look forward to the next game. If we win our last game we will go through.” - SANI KAITA.

Thisis what my baby sister will use as an excuse when she beats up her bro.

Nigerian men are so childish angry

And no I dont accept the apology. Next time he should actually think before acting.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by lannre(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2010
TO SAY SORRY MEANS A LOT, "FORGIVE US OUR SIN AS WE FORGIVE THOSE WHO ERR AGAINST US" HOW MANY OF THE CRITICS USUALLY FEEL SORRY FOR THEIR BAD ATTITUDE AND PLEADED FOR SUCH .
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by SSaemoenl(m): 4:56pm On Jun 18, 2010
Sorry 4 urself!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by bawomolo(m): 5:08pm On Jun 18, 2010

he didnt have any back up plan, it was clear there was no one to carry out the midefield,did you see what the greek coach did, he tactifully carried out a substitution and brought in a midefielder which resulted in the pressure they were mounting on us and it finally paid off,they equalised and also scored a wining goal

umm the coach brought in an attacker and not a midfielder.   what backup plan are you talking about. osaze moved into the midfield while haruna was playing deeper on defense.    what else could the coach had done to absorb the pressure?

it's about time nigerians admit our players are average.

ayila would replace kaita or we would most likely go with an attacking formation in the next game.
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Homonide: 5:20pm On Jun 18, 2010
The illiterate nincompoop couldn't even construct one error free sentence, ", i go at him, "
Instead of the fool to tender an unreserved apology (which might not be accepted anyway) to All Nigerians and Africa as a whole, he tried to justify his stupid actions.
FL Gators:

"So the guy kicked the ball and he hit me with the ball, " (which isn't even a foul), and he lashed @ him as if he was playing in his GOD-forsaken hometown. This is the WC for GOD's sake. I bet the goat doesn't know what a WC is. GOD go punish u kaita. Apology my foot!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by Tingles(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2010
Dear Mallam Keita, You should have counted 1 - 1000 before acting like the animal you are. How are you sure that Achilles and Spartacus are not on their way to South Africa to avenge the brutal kicking of their little brother. Please keep shut and run for your life. You don't even sound sorry, Rubbishness!
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by atunkeade: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2010
Apologuze accepted. I pray Nigerian win the next game
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by naijagal(f): 6:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
naija sha undecided na wa oh! lets move on afta pouring our frustration on kaita abeg
d remaining chickens em i mean eagles still could not put up a more impresssive defence against d greek tongue wat a shame embarassed embarassed
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by jokingmary(m): 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2010
I no blame am cause if na me i go vex angry
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by jokingmary(m): 6:38pm On Jun 18, 2010
jokingmary:

I no blame am cause if na me i go vex angry

I forgot to say matured vex grin
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by olayinkaj2(m): 6:40pm On Jun 18, 2010
@Toppiano, u no go kill me with laugh, who go apply when super eagles wan kill person with heart attack. ''UTF''. On sani kaita's silly behaviour, i was really annoyed. We went ahead to lose the match due to some one's foolish error and some he- goats up front that couldn't covert their clear chances in to goals. Yakubu and obasi are just bunch of fools. They need to  learn how to score that type of goal from mexico's first goal scorer against france (Harnandez).
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by rapheal10: 6:43pm On Jun 18, 2010
A. you are a real fool. B. YOU MADE US LOSE THE MATCH WE ALL PLAN 2 WIN C. ARE U DRUNK D. OR U WANT TO BE KNOWN AS A KONG E. FOOLISH U F. U ARE NOW HERE BEGGING, IF I WERE TO BE LAS LAGERBAG, I WILL NOT LET U PLAY ANY MATCH AGAIN
Re: Sani Kaita Apologizes by DaddyO(m): 6:47pm On Jun 18, 2010
If this madness had occured in the normal course of business i.e. dealing with a goal threat, hard tackle to retrieve a ball etc, it would be easy to forgive.

Anyway, I guess we all have our moments of madness. Let's pray ours never activates at such critical moments.

Hard as it is, Sani Kaita, you are forgiven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mikel Set To Quit Chelsea / FIFA Rankings: Nigeria Finish 2021 In 36th Position / Sandro Tonali Likely To Get 10-Month Ban In Gambling Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.