Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,336 members, 7,888,074 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

2019 Guber: “I Will Restore Abia’s Lost Glory” – Martins Azubuike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Guber: “I Will Restore Abia’s Lost Glory” – Martins Azubuike (345 Views)

Atiku Abubakar: I Swear To Almighty God, I Will Restore Security In This Country / Imo Guber: I Will Not Step Down For Anyone- Nwulu / Abia 2019: Martins Azubuike Announced As Running Mate to Uche Ogah (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Guber: “I Will Restore Abia’s Lost Glory” – Martins Azubuike by Metrixnews: 11:04pm On Jul 30, 2018
Former Speaker of the Abia State House of Assembly and Member Representing Isialangwa North State Constituency Rt Hon Martins Azubuike is insisting that if elected as Abia state governor come 2019, he will not exceed one term in office.

Speaking at the state Secretariat of the All Progressive Congress(APC) Azikiwe Road, Umuahia during his formal Governorship declaration speech, Azubuike said he will restore the lost glory of the state, which was known as the commercial centre of the South East in time past.

The Isiala Ngwa North lawmaker said his administration will be transparent if elected in 2019, adding that poverty will be eliminated through the programmes it will reel out if given the ticket to contest by the APC.

”The Poverty in our State has reached to an alarming stage, every member of the Abia Community has been turned to a begger, if you don’t beg, you cant eat”

”I will run an admins when the Commissioner for Finance and Accountant General Returns from FAAC, we Publish for the state to see how Much we have Received”

”Our Budgetting Process in Abia is nothing to write home about that is why you see every Executive in Abia come with Copy and Paste Documents with thousands of Roads”

”Abia is today remark the dirtiest state in Nigeria”
He Said

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019-guber-i-will-restore-abias-lost-glory-martins-azubuike/

Re: 2019 Guber: “I Will Restore Abia’s Lost Glory” – Martins Azubuike by emmie14: 11:35pm On Jul 30, 2018
When did Abia lost it's glory.Declare modalities that will restore Abia's glory
Re: 2019 Guber: “I Will Restore Abia’s Lost Glory” – Martins Azubuike by amaniro: 11:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
first mistake "you choose APC not even apga.

second mistake " Abia is not a poor state it's rated 12th richest state in Nigeria. An oil producing state, the highest exporter of oil palm to mention a few.

thirdly who know you sef

I'll rather vote ikpeazu again
Re: 2019 Guber: “I Will Restore Abia’s Lost Glory” – Martins Azubuike by centoke30(m): 12:10am On Jul 31, 2018
Now I know why this man was impeached as the Speaker of ASHA last year
Re: 2019 Guber: “I Will Restore Abia’s Lost Glory” – Martins Azubuike by Xander85: 1:42am On Jul 31, 2018
amaniro:
first mistake "you choose APC not even apga.

second mistake " Abia is not a poor state it's rated 12th richest state in Nigeria. An oil producing state, the highest exporter of oil palm to mention a few.

thirdly who know you sef

I'll rather vote ikpeazu again

All these Igbos seeking for election on the platform of APC....one may want to say they're stupid considering just how much APC is despised in the region.

But there's a method to their 'madness'. They're hoping APC would be interested in rigging them in like they've done in some other southern states of recent!
Re: 2019 Guber: “I Will Restore Abia’s Lost Glory” – Martins Azubuike by SolutionMee: 6:23am On Jul 31, 2018
I hate I'll

I'm allergic to it

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Defection Will Not Stop Us From Voting PMB In 2019 – Kebbi APC / Why I’m Leaving APC, Joining PDP – Saraki / Governors Who Want To Do Well Should Come And Learn From Gov Dickson- Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.