Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,328 members, 7,888,046 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:11 PM

Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East (4187 Views)

Why Did Atiku Fail To Get Bloc Votes From The North? / Which States Will Give Tinubu Bloc Votes? / APC Targets North’s Bloc Votes, PDP Rules Out South West (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by Johnnyessence(m): 1:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Is it d eleka thts cying wolf everyday tht ones to contest.... Nobody even remembers tht one.
you are pained of the evidence that he has hmmmm.
Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by Buhari2019: 1:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
Almaiga:
The rate at which Buhari and APC are penetrating the South East and the South South is alarming.
Very soon, APC will take over both regions.
What we need from the two zones are 25% votes from each state. Akwaibom,Ebonyi, Imo, Edo, Delta, Rivers are settled. We need to work in Anambra because they are the most sophisticated voters in Nigeria. It is only in that state you will see a councillor, chairman, governor, house of assembly and national assembly members from different parties.

1 Like

Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by BrownRoofRep: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
senatordave1:

Yet apc came 2nd behind apga.late yaradua even said the polls were rigged.how come ojukwu lost to obj in anambra and other eastern if it wasnt rigging?
A lot of anambra people i met do not like atiku,tambuwal or kwankwaso.
APC does not came 2nd, Tony Nwoye does.
In the last election he ran under PDP and came 2nd too. Those that voted him doesn't have Apc on their mind.
Are you even aware that Ngige (under AC) defeated APAGA candidate as a Senator? When it comes to national poll, Buhari will flop in Anambra. We vote candidates not party, and as of APGA, the name Ojukwu is enough to win elections even though he is dead.

Ojukwu's APGA sweeped sweeped Anambra poll in both presidential and gubernatorial but Obasanjo's PDP rigged the election. APGA later won the court case on gubernatorial.

We have no reason to hate Atiku.
Only few people know Tambuwal and Kwankwaso in Anambra so they are not that popular to be liked or hated.

2 Likes

Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by Ihateyoumod: 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you are pained of the evidence that he has hmmmm.

Hahahaha...y will I be pained, r u a child, ur analysis is childish. Is he my father or mother, has is having evidence or not affect me n anyway. This just shows ur level of reasoning. It's pathetic
Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by Johnnyessence(m): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ihateyoumod:

Hahahaha...y will I be pained, r u a child, ur analysis is childish. Is he my father or mother, has is having evidence or not affect me n anyway. This just shows ur level of reasoning. It's pathetic
it pain am kikikiki. sorry ok
Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by ratcockoduduwa: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2018
[s]
senatordave1:
Rivers:the 2015 polls was rigged even before it began.the security agencies,thugs and militants overran apc.even in amaechi's ward,inec couldnt provide the result sheets.the subsequent legislative rerun polls clearly showed that apc controls 40% while pdp holds 60% of rivers.the four ogoni areas plus oyigbo,omuma,opobo-nkoro,ikwerre,emohua,etche are apc controlled.buhari will have mf his votes from this lga especially from ogoni which is controlled by magnus abe.the combination of amaechi/dakuku/abe/ojukaye plus federal forces should deliver 30% of rivers votes to apc.but apc should monitor pdp in obio akpor and ph lgas for votes inflation especially obalga whers pdp like polling over 200k.most residents of rivers view atiku and other northerners just like buhariis perceived.a minimum of 20,000 policemen should be stationed here.
Delta:the presence of ogboru in apc who is well loved in urhoboland plus senator agege should deliver urhobo votes to apc.the votes of the three warri lgas may be divided by ayiri.the itsekiris are also disposed to apc.i see pdp taking delta north.apc should checkmate inflation in bomadi,burutu and patani.buhari should get 30% or more here.
Cross river:senator owan enoh the most popular politician in the state is in apc.all the lgas in the cenyrsl zone except abi lga will likely be won by apc.the most popular figure in the southern zone senator otu is in apc and will divide pdp votes here for buhari.only biase and akamkpa lgas are safe for pdp.in the north,apc control obanliku lga but are weak in other lgas.the byecpoll taking place in obudu will show us the strength of apc.the state governor is close to buhari and Is currently in togo with buhari.he will subtly campaign for him.again,buhari has given ple of the state more appointments than any other state in the south.it is unprecedented.all these appointees will surely garner votes for buhari.i see buhari getting over 25% here

Edo:in 2015,oshiomhole as governor delivered over 40% to buhari.him as chairman now will surely want to prove a point and win his state for buhari just like anenih did in 1993 for abiola.this is the surest win in ss for buhari.edo north votes will be inflated for apc,buhari will lose narrowly in esan and in the bini lgas,he will win narrowly.
Akwa ibom: apc is getting stronger here daily even penetrating ikot ekpene zone the strongest base of pdp in the state.apc is popular among the 5 lga of oronland,ibeno,eastern obolo,esit eket.apc is also popular among many ibibios.nsima ekere,umanah umanah,akpanudoedehe and ita enang are juggernats and will garner up to 30% for buhari here.pdp is loved here but northerners are not.bassey etim a major pdp guy in uyo also joined apc recently.
Bayelsa:apc has no chance here except timipre sylva and timi alaibe pull a nmiracle.buhari will lose heavily here but pdp will not get more than 300k votes here.apc cant get more than 50k here.in all,i see pdp struggling to get more than 3 million votes while apc will get over a million.

Imo:most top politicians here are in apc.rochas will deliver orlu by hook or crook.dont know for other zones but northerners are hated here.apc should get more than 40% or win the state.
Anambra:apga are subtly supporting buhari and will ally with him or rather present a candidate here.andg uba in the south will garner votes fod buhari.again,the apga candidates in the central and northern zone are strong and will wreak havoc on pdp.apc may get more than 25% here.since it will be a straight battle between pdp and apc,sir arthur eze will deliver dunukofia,emeka offor will bring ekwusigo,ngige will bring idemili north and south,nwoye has anambra east and west,andy uba has aguata,ekwunife will deliver njikoka with security agents as usual.
Abia:orji uzor kalu is the major apc chief in aba and is eyeing the presidency in 2023.he will want to deliver bende and the rest of abia north.if apc go into alliance with apga,the influence of otti should give them 25%.
Ebonyi: its no surprise that umahi loves buhari.he will secretly work to deliver 25%.ogbonnaya onu,ogbuoji and elechi will also pull their weight plus the growing northern population here.
Enugu:apc will lose heavily here its their weakest base in the east.but if ezea,okey osita,nnamani,chime,onyeama can team up,they will produce a shocker.pdp will not get more than 400k here.
Ipob will likely declare sit-at-home in the east during the polls which will reduce voters turnout and favour buhari.most of the security agencies will be concentrated here.the innovations of inec against rigging will reduce inflation of votes.federal migt will no longer be there for pdp.inec will prefer to work for apc or remain neutral same as the security agents.since two northerners are contesting,the race may be tight.pdp may be loved but atiku is disliked here.others like kwankwaso,tambuwal are unknown and may induce disinterest.the same fervour and eagerness used to work for gej a southerner wont be there.

[/s]
Focus on your afonja and almajiri areas, you know nothing about se/ss politics

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by bender79: 2:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
Amumaigwe:

APC's so called heavy weights in SS/SE can only successfully work for themselves or their cronies to win at other levels but presidency. Nobody here has any reason to vote APC for presidency if Buhari is their candidate because we hate him. Period!
All APC need is 25% and they will get it.
Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:21pm On Jul 31, 2018
senatordave1:

You talk base on hatred.several factors come into play.buhari and all other northerners ar hated take note.most that wont vote buhari will likely not vote another northerner.
Please stop exaggerating,nobody was killed in onitsha.the army concentrated mainly in aba and umuahia not anambra and less than 10 people died.leave this overexaggeration.Like i said he doesnt need to win south east but to get significant votes.me and you know that voters dont turn out much in the east during presidential polls.pdp simply allocate votes
10 people died wow! now I am going to subtract 10 from the total number that died in Onitsha , that will be the total number of love ones you loose only this year
Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
senatordave1:

There not so called.if they were in pdp,you wouldnt utter such.say you hate buhari alone not everyone.those heavyweights use to work for pdp so why cant they do same when votes are usually allocated?
This boy are you sure you have been to the east because you are acting like a Yoruba man ...it is only Yoruba that will stay in Oyo and tell you exactly what is happening in aba why are you people like this ? this was the same reason oduduwa was sent packing from a supposed heaven

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by KINGOFTHEEAST: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
senatordave1:

I stayed in anambra for one year sir.they hate all northerners equally.once they hear that pdp candidate is a northerner,several will go back to their houses or businesses.some will prefer buhari.moreover in anambra,only peter obi will campaign for pdp while several others will campaign for apc and drown his voice.in imo,only ihedioha and udenwa are for pdp compared to the sweet mouth and diplomacy of rochas.in abia,people listen to ouk more than t.a orji and abaribe.ikpeazu will be neutral.same thing in ebonyi.

I just realized that politicians with sweet mouth are like loverboys while voters are like women who most times fall for them no matter how many break their hearts.
listen to orji uzor kalu lol I give up oh! you mean orji uzor kalu TA orji render useless and has been contesting for senate since without succeeding like I said Yoruba will never change

2 Likes

Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2018
senatordave1:

I stayed in anambra for one year sir.they hate all northerners equally.once they hear that pdp candidate is a northerner,several will go back to their houses or businesses.some will prefer buhari.moreover in anambra,only peter obi will campaign for pdp while several others will campaign for apc and drown his voice.in imo,only ihedioha and udenwa are for pdp compared to the sweet mouth and diplomacy of rochas.in abia,people listen to ouk more than t.a orji and abaribe.ikpeazu will be neutral.same thing in ebonyi.

I just realized that politicians with sweet mouth are like loverboys while voters are like women who most times fall for them no matter how many break their hearts.
guy just shut up

2 Likes

Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 31, 2018
Oshiomole even when he was governor campaign for buhari day in and day out,he still didn't win..

Edo state are not stupid like other state,we don't follow leaders mouth.everybody own their own..

Why did you think we remove igbenedion a Benin man??

Why do you think we voted for APC against PDP in 2016??

And we voted against APC in 2015..

There are some areas here,give the gun and they will kill buhari and his family cause of pure hatred..

Anything but buhari..

Why am I explaining myself here. walks out

2 Likes

Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by tomakint: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
senatordave1:

na wao.read and comprehend na.theres no election that rigging isnt involved.rigging was involved in kano but more in rivers

More indeed? Clueless as usual cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by soliddust2020: 3:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
Op if only you have the slightest clue of how politics work in delta state you won't post that thrash up there. We have an APC senator in delta central because he decamped LP to APC. The urhobos have fulani herdsmen issue in 2 different Lga, so they have high hatred for buhari, even ogboru can not help him get 2% vote from central. pdp will win edo state with over 85% even with a sitting governor and Apc national chairman, mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
soliddust2020:
Op if only you have the slightest clue of how politics work in delta state you won't post that thrash up there. We have an APC senator in delta central because he decamped LP to APC. The urhobos have fulani herdsmen issue in 2 different Lga, so they have high hatred for buhari, even ogboru can not help him get 2% vote from central. pdp will win edo state with over 85% even with a sitting governor and Apc national chairman, mark my words.
guy just come and see hatred for buhari here..I don't know what boy will do if they campaign for buhari near them

2 Likes

Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by soliddust2020: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2018
Stranac:
guy just come and see hatred for buhari here..I don't know what boy will do if they campaign for buhari near them

Op just they corner for e house they type nonsense and spread useless propaganda. If buhari know the hatred men, women and youths get for am for delta central and delta as a whole e go skip campaigning to delta state. I wonder how buhari supporters they reason self, make people open their eyes vote who make their life harder because say we be zombies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by toofit007: 4:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
senatordave1:
Rivers:the 2015 polls was rigged even before it began.the security agencies,thugs and militants overran apc.even in amaechi's ward,inec couldnt provide the result sheets.the subsequent legislative rerun polls clearly showed that apc controls 40% while pdp holds 60% of rivers.the four ogoni areas plus oyigbo,omuma,opobo-nkoro,ikwerre,emohua,etche are apc controlled.buhari will have mf his votes from this lga especially from ogoni which is controlled by magnus abe.the combination of amaechi/dakuku/abe/ojukaye plus federal forces should deliver 30% of rivers votes to apc.but apc should monitor pdp in obio akpor and ph lgas for votes inflation especially obalga whers pdp like polling over 200k.most residents of rivers view atiku and other northerners just like buhariis perceived.a minimum of 20,000 policemen should be stationed here.
Delta:the presence of ogboru in apc who is well loved in urhoboland plus senator agege should deliver urhobo votes to apc.the votes of the three warri lgas may be divided by ayiri.the itsekiris are also disposed to apc.i see pdp taking delta north.apc should checkmate inflation in bomadi,burutu and patani.buhari should get 30% or more here.
Cross river:senator owan enoh the most popular politician in the state is in apc.all the lgas in the cenyrsl zone except abi lga will likely be won by apc.the most popular figure in the southern zone senator otu is in apc and will divide pdp votes here for buhari.only biase and akamkpa lgas are safe for pdp.in the north,apc control obanliku lga but are weak in other lgas.the byecpoll taking place in obudu will show us the strength of apc.the state governor is close to buhari and Is currently in togo with buhari.he will subtly campaign for him.again,buhari has given ple of the state more appointments than any other state in the south.it is unprecedented.all these appointees will surely garner votes for buhari.i see buhari getting over 25% here

Edo:in 2015,oshiomhole as governor delivered over 40% to buhari.him as chairman now will surely want to prove a point and win his state for buhari just like anenih did in 1993 for abiola.this is the surest win in ss for buhari.edo north votes will be inflated for apc,buhari will lose narrowly in esan and in the bini lgas,he will win narrowly.
Akwa ibom: apc is getting stronger here daily even penetrating ikot ekpene zone the strongest base of pdp in the state.apc is popular among the 5 lga of oronland,ibeno,eastern obolo,esit eket.apc is also popular among many ibibios.nsima ekere,umanah umanah,akpanudoedehe and ita enang are juggernats and will garner up to 30% for buhari here.pdp is loved here but northerners are not.bassey etim a major pdp guy in uyo also joined apc recently.
Bayelsa:apc has no chance here except timipre sylva and timi alaibe pull a nmiracle.buhari will lose heavily here but pdp will not get more than 300k votes here.apc cant get more than 50k here.in all,i see pdp struggling to get more than 3 million votes while apc will get over a million.

Imo:most top politicians here are in apc.rochas will deliver orlu by hook or crook.dont know for other zones but northerners are hated here.apc should get more than 40% or win the state.
Anambra:apga are subtly supporting buhari and will ally with him or rather present a candidate here.andg uba in the south will garner votes fod buhari.again,the apga candidates in the central and northern zone are strong and will wreak havoc on pdp.apc may get more than 25% here.since it will be a straight battle between pdp and apc,sir arthur eze will deliver dunukofia,emeka offor will bring ekwusigo,ngige will bring idemili north and south,nwoye has anambra east and west,andy uba has aguata,ekwunife will deliver njikoka with security agents as usual.
Abia:orji uzor kalu is the major apc chief in aba and is eyeing the presidency in 2023.he will want to deliver bende and the rest of abia north.if apc go into alliance with apga,the influence of otti should give them 25%.
Ebonyi: its no surprise that umahi loves buhari.he will secretly work to deliver 25%.ogbonnaya onu,ogbuoji and elechi will also pull their weight plus the growing northern population here.
Enugu:apc will lose heavily here its their weakest base in the east.but if ezea,okey osita,nnamani,chime,onyeama can team up,they will produce a shocker.pdp will not get more than 400k here.
Ipob will likely declare sit-at-home in the east during the polls which will reduce voters turnout and favour buhari.most of the security agencies will be concentrated here.the innovations of inec against rigging will reduce inflation of votes.federal migt will no longer be there for pdp.inec will prefer to work for apc or remain neutral same as the security agents.since two northerners are contesting,the race may be tight.pdp may be loved but atiku is disliked here.others like kwankwaso,tambuwal are unknown and may induce disinterest.the same fervour and eagerness used to work for gej a southerner wont be there.

ebi like say una no dey hear...... We say no more elections throughout biafraland forever and ever. Let that stick into your skull.
Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by asobo: 3:15pm On Aug 04, 2018
Continue sharing my post. I am your nightmare
Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:
All these false stories are being planted as alibis to the massive result alteration the rejected govt of Buhari is planning ahead ...I can see through these people ...Notice how they have been planting these funny outlandish articles which they will pull up in the future as Alibi after the have announced altered results
he was right after all
Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by FarahAideed: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
he was right after all

I was right also ..
Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:

I was right also ..
how?
Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by FarahAideed: 7:59pm On Feb 25, 2019
Donmedra:
how?

I said articles like that were being planted to raise alibi for plots to alter results in the SS and SE just like they have done now .
Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by Babalegba(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25, 2019
FarahAideed:

I said articles like that were being planted to raise alibi for plots to alter results in the SS and SE just like they have done now .
You people never tire,always unrelenting with your follies
Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by FarahAideed: 8:16pm On Feb 25, 2019
Babalegba:
You people never tire,always unrelenting with your follies

Was I talking to you?
Re: Pdp May Not Get Bloc Votes From South South And South East by senatordave1(m): 10:53am On Mar 07, 2019
I was right afterall.where is tomakint ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts As Fulani Muslim Lady ‘disowns’ The North / Gov Adeleke Thanks Osun People As INEC Declare All PDP Candidates Elected / Foreigners, Hausa Fulani Drive Lagos Economy Not Igbos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.