Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,845 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo (45078 Views)

Adunni Ade's Makeup Photo Vs Her Makeup Free Photo / New Makeup Photo Of Funke Akindele / Tboss Shares Her Early Morning Picture Without Makeup(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by gladisa7: 12:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
this woman bin fine well well that year..but they rush her no be small.. I always advise any girl that cares to listen..nothing soils a girl likr pryk!
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Robbin7(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Donspicey:
Old Cargo Face,,,see Wrinkles Evrywhere,,,,i Wonda Hw D Kitty Go Luk Lyk,,..
who b dis mumu
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by allanphash7(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Stella my Stella
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by tstx(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
she's finer with the make up

See my signature
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by xtervaganza(m): 12:15pm On Jul 31, 2018
Olosho husband snatcher
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by kennisman(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2018
It seems she used Ateko super glue to gum another nose join d one she has. it oriite sha.
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Meti99(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
see as her mouth wide

she don suck diks wey big pass her mouth sotey, her mouth rubber don slack
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by rhythyson: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2018
itspzpics:
wink

See more of her sexy photos here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/stella-damasus-stuns-in-no-makeup-photo/

No makeup isok

to take do wetin?

Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by JustCallMeTimmy(m): 12:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
Honestly, I wouldn't have recognized her outside in person if I had seen her without the make up undecided

I've been deceived all my life watching this woman in movies embarassed
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Boss13: 12:44pm On Jul 31, 2018
I know she was acting, but I’m yet to see any recent movie she was in. What does she do now?
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by DEcclesia(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
Extremely Ravishing
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by uvie66: 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2018
itspzpics:
Controversial actress Stella Damasus shared no makeup photo with the caption below

Which one will you rather choose between her makeup photo and Makeup free photo?

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/stella-damasus-stuns-in-no-makeup-photo/

No make up ? ? But you still carry Aba made Brazilian for head.....
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 31, 2018
RMD wife.
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Sparkle777(f): 1:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
shadrach77:
I know people will come here to start calling her husband snatcher. Please guys move on from this "husband snarcher" label.thingy. it's 2018! She and Doris Simon have both moved on. Do so too! cheesy

For where Not on this green earth oo. Heard of Brad, Jennifer and Angelina
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 31, 2018
Stella has always been a beautiful lady.
Don't know why she stopped acting.
Everything fall apart when her husband died
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Abdulhakee(m): 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2018
If she wants to be bold, let her remove the Wig or attachment.
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Abdulhakee(m): 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
If she really wanna be bold, let her remove her Wig or attachment
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Zirah: 1:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
chicoMX:

With or without make up guy wey get eyes go always know who fine.
The woman above is beautiful with or without.

Most men are delusional. Their inability to determine fake from real is disgusting to say the least. They prefer the flamboyance, that's why most women go all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Zirah: 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2018
Abdulhakee:
If she wants to be bold, let her remove the Wig or attachment.

Savages.
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by tintingz(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
pemiakd:
She no con fyn cos she don let make-up master her face.

She fyn small sha

Ladies abeg stop applying make up, be natural pls!!
I personally like make ups on ladies.

1 Like

Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by emmykey0128(m): 1:36pm On Jul 31, 2018
Can't even recognize her without make-up, see her big nose self husband snatcher
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by ADRIAN88(m): 1:57pm On Jul 31, 2018
egojeny1:
See nose like funnel

Egojeny1!! "Nose like Funnel" You people should fear God o!!

Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by kyutepanda(f): 2:04pm On Jul 31, 2018
If this is her o it means I would look prettier with the same amount of makeup�
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Mariangeles(f): 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2018
stano2:
OK.... She's beautiful
Women with this make up plus filter fraud.
You will see a girl online and decide to meet her offline, u will be shocked at what filters do, then take her swimming and see if you won't block her.
grin grin grin
Na boys come fine pass??
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by HoodBillionaire: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
with this her ugly make up free face
she don give wohala problem
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Frankfront(m): 2:32pm On Jul 31, 2018
More pressing issues in this country and you're showing us this lady's natural face, this is not fair
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Bowwow11(m): 2:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
pemiakd:
She no con fyn cos she don let make-up master her face.

She fyn small sha

Ladies abeg stop applying make up, be natural pls!!
am glad that the no makeup thing is coming from cos most ladies can makeup for Africa.
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by meobizy(f): 3:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Meh. Regular looking. No different from most females without makeup.
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 31, 2018
chicoMX:

With or without make up guy wey get eyes go always know who fine.
The woman above is beautiful with or without.
Agree with you. She look naturally beautiful without makeup.
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by Donspicey: 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
Robbin7:
who b dis mumu
Who Open Cage 4 Diz DogBeta Get Head Ooo,.,,
Re: Stella Damasus Stuns In No Makeup Photo by notoriousbabe: 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2018
Chei dis aunty don old o

(1) (2) (Reply)

COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo / Diane Looks Radiant In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.