Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,235 members, 7,910,338 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 05:11 AM

Pls Help Me. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Me. (2102 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me. by babamoha(m): 6:41am On Jun 18, 2010
At times i do have sores on my manhood which can be their for atleast 3days.and secondly at times after urinating i do discharge some fluid creamy in colour and having viscocity.
Re: Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 18, 2010
ok let me draw you a picture:
i guess you want to have a family and babies in the future, and for that you will need to have a working and healthy dikc. the longer you wait, the more damage you are making to yourself and your future(depending on what you have) so i suggest you log off and run to the clinic ASAP.
Re: Pls Help Me. by babamoha(m): 10:01am On Jun 18, 2010
@mrbrownjay what am i battling with.
Re: Pls Help Me. by Nobody: 5:54am On Jun 19, 2010
man, it could be any of the STDs below but only a doctor can safely and securely tell you what you have and prescribe the right medicine that will get you back on your feet. stop wasting time and go see the bloody doctor!!!

Gonorrhea
Chlamydia
Syphilis
focal place Herpes
focal place warts
Chancroid
Urethritis
Trichomonas
Re: Pls Help Me. by Sissy3(f): 3:37am On Jun 20, 2010
OP

do you have painful urination?
Re: Pls Help Me. by babamoha(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2010
@sissy no i dont have a painful urination.
Re: Pls Help Me. by dmj2009: 3:25am On Jun 22, 2010
I suspect gonorrhea. For the best treatment, go trado. You can complain to the herbs seller in your locality.

http://abssecretsexposed.com
Re: Pls Help Me. by ibifemi(f): 9:29am On Aug 31, 2011
Pls go and see a Doctor, run all the test required like swab, widal and urine test. You have to know what the main cause is before treatment can be carried out including informing your partner.
Re: Pls Help Me. by ikenaira: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2011
Is there anyone who knows where I can buy Matula Herbal Formula in Nigeria or arround west africa?
Re: Pls Help Me. by nsodo: 4:56pm On Sep 01, 2011
Please rush to the Hospital for check up and treatment because am sure that must be a sexually transmitted disease which requires argent attention before causing more harm to you and it is better you take your partner (s) if you have many for treatment.

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Gym In Asaba? / How To Clear Your Skin Of Dark Spots / LIVER DISEASE PERMANENT CURE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.