Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,135 members, 7,933,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 12:48 PM

Water Tank And Underground Reservoir Cleaning And Sterilization Service In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Water Tank And Underground Reservoir Cleaning And Sterilization Service In Lagos (860 Views)

Before And After Washing My Geepee Tank / Collapsed Water Tank Kills Woman, Nine-Day-Old Child In Ondo / Proper Care and Sterilization of Oral Surgical Instruments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Water Tank And Underground Reservoir Cleaning And Sterilization Service In Lagos by EloquentMedia: 5:47am On Jul 31, 2018
Washing and sterilizing your water Tank and underground reservoir promotes good health. Cleaneat Integrated Services cleans and disinfects your tank completely, making both the inner, outer parts of the tank and it's surrounding entry points clean. We offer professional water tank washing service in Lagos. From Lekki to VI, Ikoyi, Ikeja, Magodo etc we can come to your location.

We realized that most people pay a lot of attention to their sorroundings but are totally blind to areas that do not fall in their direct line of sight like water tanks and sewage systems. The amount of sludge and grime that has accumulated over the years in underground tanks have to be seen to be believed. We don’t realise that the common diseases that we and our children suffer daily are a direct result of unclean water that we use right from early morning for various purposes. This is where our professional expertise comes in where we apply a scientific method to clean and maintain your water tanks so that you can lead a peaceful and disease- free life.

Visit our Website: https://cleaneat.com.ng/water-tank-cleaning-treatment/

Re: Water Tank And Underground Reservoir Cleaning And Sterilization Service In Lagos by EloquentMedia: 5:55am On Jul 31, 2018
When Do I Need to Clean my Water Storage Tank?
There are certain events with your water storage tank that will need to be cleaned and disinfected:

After construction of a new water supply

When you're done making repairs to an existing water supply

After a water system has been unused for several months

When the results of a coliform bacteria test indicate contamination

Sometimes disinfection will give relief from iron bacteria and from sulfide odors caused by sulfate-reducing bacteria often associated with iron bacteria

How Often Do I Need to Clean My Water Storage Tank?
As with any water storage tank underground or out of direct and indirect sunlight, the timeframe is typically a year. This is due to brown algae, slime, and sediment build-up slowly growing in the tank. If a water storage tank is getting indirect sunlight, it may be recommended to clean every three to six months whereas direct sunlight that penetrates into the tank will have to cleaned out regularly due to algae growth.

Re: Water Tank And Underground Reservoir Cleaning And Sterilization Service In Lagos by Dfameguy: 12:23pm On Mar 16, 2019
Hello good afternoon I want to advertise business how can I do it

(1) (Reply)

Biography Of Dr. Gambo Aliyu: The New NACA DG (with Photo) / I Hate My Disabled Son, I Wish He Dies - Woman Says / My

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.