Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,418 members, 7,881,534 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:52 PM

Beware Of This Scam And Fraudulent Car Dealer By Name Andrew John From Sokot - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware Of This Scam And Fraudulent Car Dealer By Name Andrew John From Sokot (556 Views)

How To NEVER Fall Prey To Fraudulent Car Dealers And Problematic Cars. / I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) / Clearing And Forwarding Agent/ Cotonou Car Dealer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of This Scam And Fraudulent Car Dealer By Name Andrew John From Sokot by Citadel123: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2018
Hello, im Citadel a Nairalander, i had to take my time to write this, please calm down and read it, please dont be in a hurry because of how bulky the message is, you may be saving urself or your loved ones with the information you will get from here..

I am here to expose a sokoto scam car dealer by name ANDREW JOHN from SOKOTO.. See guys, this guy is learned and specialized in the game of scamming..if not for the leading of the holyspirit and tge grace of God to do deeper research, i would fallen a victim of his scam. This guy has scammed so many people..he claims to be a long time car dealer from sokoto who gets his cars from Niger and prepares his custom papers from apapa port through the help of calculux motors,..i even went as far as searching for calculux online and called thier manager who denied knowing anyone by the name Andrew John and he said they dont even do clearance for anyone...i wanted to ourchase a toyota hiace bus (hummer 1)i saw on his ad going for 1.2 million, the amount is not too cheap, and not too expensive, so u may not easing detect that its scam.. In fact, everything looks real, even tge way he talks to you over d phobe will convince you that he is the best..'i wont be surprised if he is using jars'... there's no how u wont be convinced that he is real because he will send u pictures and evidence that will wow u, he will send drivers license with the face on it similar to d one his wattsap dp, infact u will just trust that he is real...he just duped a lady with phone number( 08074009654) of 100k and another man of 140k...i will send the screenshots here and u will see...guys the only way i was really able to fish this man out was through one of the sccreen shots he took, he forgot or was stupidly careless to delete the phone number of the person on the alert that he got, so it appeared on the screenshot...he wanted to prove to me that he is legit by sending several screenshots of people he has done business with, not knowing that its people he has scammed...so as God would have it, i called the number and the woman said that she was scammed by him, that he didn't deliver any car to her, that in fact the person she sent to sokoto to very about the car not arriving went all around trying to locate the man and his shop, but he was just maneuvering them, eveything was to no avail..it was then she realized that she has been scammed..
This are his two numbers 08140771905, 09036638742

Please my fellow Nigerians, i had to bring this issue here to save unsuspecting victims from this devi, because wen i searched for that Name earlier on as part of my research, i couldn't find anybodys experience with him on Nairaland, that is why i had to make it a point of duty to expose him mysel to save others wjo might want search on Nairaland later to verify the name ..u may never be able to tell d real dealers from the fake ones..the only way is to insist you meet him face to face and see what u want to buy in an open place, and confirm ecery paper and particulars.NB: government has banned importation of vehicles through land borders, so please beware guys in the north, vehicles from those areas are usually snuggled through thier land borders, therefore, even the custom papers are forged...NEVER EVER send money to any dealer without confirming who he is, search on Nairaland land for his name and other sites.. infact dont be in a hurry to buy anything because of the ridiculously cheap price( this applies to every single product, not only cars)... please awuf deh run belle..

To be fore warned is to be fore armed...he is every where..on jiji, olx, and others.. please open your eyes b4 doing any business especially online business...

I hope this message will save someone... please lets track this man down... please Nairalanders..u may never know his next victim...Lets join hands to put this criminals behind bars....

Below are some of the pictures he sent to me...the one where he is carrying a child is his profile picture on wattsap, and the rest are screenshots he sent of cars and other pictures of his transactions with his victims which claimed are his customers....

God will sure punish this man and his generations and every other person in the business of scamming people, your doom is here. The lord says i will visit the wicked and give the thier recompense... "whatever you sow, you shall reap" says the lord Jesus.. this is the word of God which can never fail.. May God deliver us from evil AMEN..Thank you for your time Nairalanders

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scam And Fraudulent Car Dealer By Name Andrew John From Sokot by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2018
Yet another one...
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Scam And Fraudulent Car Dealer By Name Andrew John From Sokot by tzjaynee: 11:34am On Jul 31, 2018
Everyone wants to make it the easy way... Too bad how people can have it in them to swindle others
Re: Beware Of This Scam And Fraudulent Car Dealer By Name Andrew John From Sokot by Chepos1(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2018
The license number is showing akwaibom state while issuing state is Sokoto. Its impossible to be so.
Re: Beware Of This Scam And Fraudulent Car Dealer By Name Andrew John From Sokot by BabaAlao: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2018
Ego le shocked

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Tokunbo 2006 Camry @ 1.6m / Looking For An Automatic 2 Door Toyota RAV4 1998 To Buy. / 2008 Lexus Rx350 Fullyloaded Available @3.8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.