Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,539 members, 7,895,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 03:15 AM

Wages Of Sin: University Students To Die By Hanging For Killing Pastor(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Wages Of Sin: University Students To Die By Hanging For Killing Pastor(photos) (325 Views)

Woman Steals 2-year-old Boy In Delta, Sells Him To Pastor. Photos / Former Nigerian Gangster Stabbed By Rival Gang In London Becomes Pastor. Photos / Five Christians To Die By Hanging For Killing Fulani Herdsman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wages Of Sin: University Students To Die By Hanging For Killing Pastor(photos) by Nigeriapen1: 1:16pm On Jul 31, 2018

Two cousins who killed a pastor in Ghana are to face capital punishment for the murder.

Two cousins, Kwame Dogyi and Obio Akwasi of the Tamale Technical University (TaTU) in Ghana have been sentenced to die by hanging after killing a pastor.

The deceased, Pastor Ebenezer Ocran was reportedly murdered in cold blood at his residence in Kumbuyii.

He died on Thursday, November 9, 2017, says a report by My Joy Online.

Dogyi and his cousin also took away a Toyota Highlander vehicle belonging to the murdered pastor.

It was reportedly repainted to be sold for approximately N770,000.

Before presiding judge Mr Justice Edward Apenkwah of the Tamale High Court gave a verdict, nine witnesses were called to testify but the convicts failed to provide any.

Woman kills 2-yr-old grandchild as a lesson to its mother
In Katsina State, Nigeria, the police have arrested Aisha Ibrahim, a 55-year-old woman who dumped her grandchild in a well in order to punish its mother.

Punch News gathered that she tied the deceased with a rope and released it into the hole.

The parents of the infant were attending an event in a neighbouring village. Aisha has been having issues with the baby’s mother ever since the latter married her son Bello Ibrahim.

She now regrets her action.

“I told my husband to tell his son to divorce his wife but he did not listen to me.

“My daughter-in-law is fond of insulting and assaulting me all the time and the only way I could pay her back was to tie her daughter with the rope and throw her inside a well to die so that she will equally feel the pains and agony I have been going through.

“We have been living in peace as one big family before my son married her; I have 12 children and all of us are living in one compound; she cannot come from somewhere to destroy the family I have suffered for years to keep, it is unacceptable.

“It was a temptation, I didn’t know when I did it, I can’t just tell but may Allah forgive me. Honestly, it was a wicked act that can never be accepted anywhere in the world,” a repentant Aisha Ibrahim noted in a comment captured by Punch.

See More Photos Below...

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/nans-protest-on-behalf-of-students-expelled-over-violence-id8675682-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Wages Of Sin: University Students To Die By Hanging For Killing Pastor(photos) by Nigeriapen1: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Unpaid Salary led to this / WATCH Woman Who Left Her Husband Bathed With Acid By Young Lover (graphic Photos / Woman Lays In The Middle Of A Busy Road To Protest Over 13 Months Unpaid Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.