Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,242 members, 7,950,317 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 12:02 PM

How To Clear Cache, Cookies Or Browsing History On Mac Safari? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Clear Cache, Cookies Or Browsing History On Mac Safari? (297 Views)

DHL Charged 1.2 Million Naira To Clear 2 Phones And A Watch / How Best Can I Clear Cache On My Phone? / How To Clear Cache, Cookies Or Browsing History On Mac Safari? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Clear Cache, Cookies Or Browsing History On Mac Safari? by SamOu: 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2018
When you visit certain website pages, browser’s cache(helps pages load faster) and cookies(files created by websites you’ve visited) would be stored on your computer. You should know that clearing your browser’s cache and cookies would erase the website settings such as usernames and passwords and some websites would be opened slower as all the contents of the pages needs to be loaded again.

However, it is good to clear your cookies, cache, history and footprints every once in a while to free up hard disk space. Now, let’s see how to delete browsing history on Mac.

Part 1: Delete Browsing History & Cache Manually
Part 2: Delete Browsing History & Cache with CleanMyMac 3

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining Your Power Bank For Optimal Service / Facebook Lite / MTN Data | 1GB = N650 Chat Me On 07062239482

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.