Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,197 members, 7,873,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:25 PM

Rachel Fubara Is Dead! - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rachel Fubara Is Dead! (140194 Views)

Rachel The Piper Foundation Reaches Out To The Poor / Suleiman Achimugu Is Dead! Coronavirus Kills Ex-MD Of PPMC / Nengi Rachel Fubara Has Cancer. Needs N12m For Surgery. Laura Ikeji Reacts (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by ZSAMMY(m): 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
May her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Ameekas(f): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2018
May her soul rest in perfect peace.
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Abbey2sam(m): 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
goldenceo1:
Nengi Rachel Fubara Is Dead

According to Fejiro Oliver a famous seasoned journalist from Delta State who was at the fore front of soliciting for help for Racheal Fubara.

Friends

Do you all remember Rachel Fubara, whom we clamoured for some millions to be donated for, for treatment in India?

You guys raised the full money for her in just two weeks of her crying to you guys on facebook and Instagram.

She made it to India.

But gave up yesterday.

Rachel is grateful in heaven that you gave her hope while her country failed her. She could have lived if the people she cried to helped.

Together we all can save a soul. Let's not wait till it get worse. We are each others keeper each other lover and kindred spirit, only waiting to connect. Do not be ashamed to cry out. We may not have much but trust me, these facebook, twitter and instagram friends you have won't ever abandon you.

To Rachel, tell God that we love you and would have gladly given more if money was all that was needed to save you. Our love for you is genuine. We love you in life and in death.

Till we meet to part no more, fare thee well.

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4592528/nengi-rachel-fubara-cancer-needs

Rent on dear, so sad
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by daniwise(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
If it were Buhari or any other politician am sure the country's resources will hv been looted to treat this.Nobody will hv heard of it.keep forming Ipob or afonja while what belongs to you is being stolen by our useless politicians.Since the so called judiciary has failed us,we need to be the pressure group that ll put these criminals on check.last last Na revolution go end this shit.we still dey observe
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by abdulmalik3(m): 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
There's nothing new under the Sun

People have been dying from ages

She isn't the first and definitely won't be last

Why did she wasted peoples fund

When she new she won't make it
must you be stupid?
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
Rest in peace beautiful one.
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by notoriousbabe: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Jay5mie:

I'll pretend i didn't see this.
I pray you don't see half of what I'm going through
so must you take him to India where Nigerians are being killed like chickens? Abeg comot jo
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by notoriousbabe: 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
TomMary:

STOP IT PLEASE
She just wasted our money to India for sight seeing
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by patexcool(f): 8:14pm On Jul 31, 2018
so sad RIP
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by SolutionMee: 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
abdulmalik3:
must you be stupid?

You're too emotional... That's just it

Your intelligence is your strength

While your emotions is nothing but a temperamental flaw and psychological disorder

Our purpose on earth is not defined by typing RIP of social media and bulletin boards all the time

Death is the product (end result) of life

This is known to all humans

Why feeling (acting) surprised whenever you encounter one

Deceit ain't sympathy though

1 Like

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by cenaman(m): 8:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
so what will happen to my donation? who will return since she is dead.
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
May her soul Rest In Peace
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by glamorousbluice(f): 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2018
Eeya..rest on sweetheart..I wish u happiness wherever u are
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by gaby(m): 8:55pm On Jul 31, 2018
Catsmith:
Eeeeyah may your sinless spirit rest in peace

So sad a news...R.I.P Rachael

Abeg oo bros...which one be sinless spirit again, shebi bible talk say ' For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God'?

1 Like

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by nanceeleecious(f): 9:02pm On Jul 31, 2018
SolutionMee:

She wasn't the first and definitely won't be last

When she knew she won't make it
Are you sane?what happened to your scroll button?
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by nigeriapenmedia: 9:19pm On Jul 31, 2018
God love a Beautiful woman that's why he snatches her so soon....RIP dear
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by godofuck231: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2018
goldenceo1:

According to Fejiro Oliver a famous seasoned journalist from Delta State who was at the fore front of soliciting for help for Racheal Fubara.

Friends

Do you all remember Rachel Fubara, whom we clamoured for some millions to be donated for, for treatment in India?

You guys raised the full money for her in just two weeks of her crying to you guys on facebook and Instagram.

She made it to India.

But gave up yesterday.

Rachel is grateful in heaven that you gave her hope while her country failed her. She could have lived if the people she cried to helped.

Together we all can save a soul. Let's not wait till it get worse. We are each others keeper each other lover and kindred spirit, only waiting to connect. Do not be ashamed to cry out. We may not have much but trust me, these facebook, twitter and instagram friends you have won't ever abandon you.

To Rachel, tell God that we love you and would have gladly given more if money was all that was needed to save you. Our love for you is genuine. We love you in life and in death.

See earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/4592528/nengi-rachel-fubara-cancer-needs

slay queen slayed
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
TomMary:

YEAH
may she rip. Abadie afo odu ke calabar? Nke study history and international studies.
Mkpa mma yak idiongo idem nnyin
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
godofuck231:

slay queen slayed
will you shut up?
Osu
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
cenaman:
so what will happen to my donation? who will return since she is dead.
who be this one
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:
God love a Beautiful woman that's why he snatches her so soon....RIP dear
you're a very big fool. Otondo
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by chris31(m): 10:13pm On Jul 31, 2018
What type of life did she lived
All these girls me no trust them
Already made guys have finally made her
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by mtngloetiartel: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2018
Jkt001:

Of course... but definitely not by Cancer
some by fire squad...
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Deltatoto: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2018
goldenceo1:

Friends

She made it to India.

But gave up yesterday.

na her toe toe I dey c so?
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by madgoat(m): 11:22pm On Jul 31, 2018
Jkt001:

Of course... but definitely not by Cancer

Yeah very true. You could get crushed by a trailer while crossing the road grin

1 Like

Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by OdiaI(f): 11:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
This is very sad... May her soul rest in peace. I am short of the right words ...so sad
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by condomuser: 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
Nigerian political class are idiots, they won't learn any lesson from this and revive the Nigerian hospitals to standard rather a trip to terrible India is what citizens have to rely on. In no distant time another similar case will arise and it is usually unfortunate
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Dackrapper(m): 12:45am On Aug 01, 2018
SolutionMee:

Oga mi, how would she know she won't survive? when she is just a mere human like you and i?
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by newslifeop: 12:46am On Aug 01, 2018
ohh
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by gotzy(m): 5:24am On Aug 01, 2018
SolutionMee:

you dont talk ill of the dead...show some respect nobody deserves to die of terminal illness like cancer
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 7:48am On Aug 01, 2018
wow her swollen leg look romantic... Indian mortuary boys go please themselves on this Lady... go boys go boys nah free food... meanwhile rest in peace
Re: Rachel Fubara Is Dead! by Nobody: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2018
ipobarethieves:
sad sad undecidedu bi God?Nah u wan kill all
add your age now to how old you will be by 2155 ,except you are Methuselah undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Make Your Vagina Taste Good And Have A Nice Smell / "Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) / COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.