Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:49 AM

For Muslims Only - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / For Muslims Only (3572 Views)

Muslims Only: What Is The Basic Message Of Islam? / Non-muslims Only: Jesus Or Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: For Muslims Only by hannydarl(f): 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2007
If there is 365 days of peace and five days of merciless killings of christians then of course its only normal to blame the source of the trouble which is often the moslems what else do you expect?If there could be total peace without moslems killing christians from beggining to the end of the year then why the 5 days of blood shed?The quran encourages moslems to do whatever they deem fit to keep the course especially if they sense opression even puting their own lives on the line so i am not supresed how easy it is for them to kill others when they can kill themselves.About your growing up they teach you to love your neighbour because they are moslems and because you were too young to take hate classes i guess you wont make it known to the infidels how you plan to destroy them so you will always tell them you love them and want to live at peace with them i wont expect any better.When your leaders make it public that killing people is not part of your religion then i will believe that islam is not a religion of violence.By the way i feel that your religious leaders are afraid of comming out to condenm such killings because if they do they will contradict what they thought the followers and that will bring about confussion.
Re: For Muslims Only by belloti(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2007
hannydarl, whats the ding dong all about? If the leaders position is all you need to understand islam then you are only following the crowd. You need to do better by learning about islam yourselves. there are plenty of authentic literatures and religious materials to consult.
Re: For Muslims Only by hannydarl(f): 11:53am On Apr 26, 2007
Leaders are the bllod or heart beat of any reloigion so i believe they hold the key to teach their followers how to truly love and live in peace with others and also to respect other peoples religion no matter how it contradicts theirs and to allow their neghbours freedom of speach.If leaders words are not important why do moslems ask for appology from the church leaders when they think their religion has been blasphemed? Iwont believe a single word of peace preached by those islamic books cos i believe they are all propaganda materials which say one thing and does the opposite show me somthing concrete I dont have to read a book to understand my neighbour let his works and deed speak for him if my neighbour in the north is a moslem i believe his character should speak for him i dont need a book to tell me that moslems will kill anybody that airs any negative view about them in short i believe that if i were to be in the north i would have been set up by you to be killed cos i said mohamed preached violence you are not better you wont mind your friends killing me the only good thing about you perharps is that you cant do the killing yourself but you wont mind others doing it as ussual your peace speach is just a cover up for what is happening underground.
Re: For Muslims Only by nossycheek(f): 12:14pm On Apr 26, 2007
@hannydarl

Frank talk it is!
Re: For Muslims Only by hannydarl(f): 12:30pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ belluti when i was young i loved islam in fact i was thinking of becomming a moslem when I become an adult.I remember my father didnot mind he bought me a scarf(hope you notice how good christian parents react to such serious issues? i was not llocked in a room or given mercy killing) to pretend i was one.Then i grew up and found out that islam is not as peaceful as i thought i realised that if i became one i wont have a right in the moslem society cos I am a woman,My husband will be allowed by religion to abbandon me and marry a new wife(now dont give me that shit about the prophet saying as long as he loves them equally) we all know that its not possible for a man to love 4 women equally if he loved the first one why the hell will he go for another?Dont think women cant love four men equally too.I also learnt that as a woman the men believe i cant think and as such i have to be under their authourity as they think for me and make decissions for me.I think hard core islam evolves around a womans VAGINA all their laws if you look deeply have to do with sexual matter they do everything to keep their womens viginas safe their wives dont go out without male suppervission and the daughters are married off prematurely to keep them from furnication.women not hanging around men, women not showing their hands or body,the man marrying more than 1 wife, the ease of divorce. if there were no women islam will be borring.Anyway now i know better i know i am a strong woman who can achieve greatness I dont need a man to think for me i need a man to reason with me and advise me i dont need a lord over my life i need a strong compannion.Islam is a relligion of ego not a relligion of serving God where men show that they are in charge of power.
Re: For Muslims Only by belloti(m): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2007
Hanny, thats was nice parents you got there. But islam is not all about sexual pleasures neither does it encourage celibacy but its about harmony and decency. we dont need to flog the issues of sex too much just to discredit a beautiful dogma. Baby and David talked so much about the 70 virgins more than i ever know. I only worship my Lord as He instructed me and i never believed in violence or killings. I read the scriptures very well and i follow the teachings of my Holy Prophet SAW. I only wish you know the kind of islam i know not the kind of islam you concorted from your negative perceptions.
Re: For Muslims Only by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2007
belloti:

Hanny, thats was nice parents you got there. But islam is not all about sexual pleasures neither does it encourage celibacy but its about harmony and decency. we don't need to flog the issues of sex too much just to discredit a beautiful dogma. Baby and David talked so much about the 70 virgins more than i ever know. I only worship my Lord as He instructed me and i never believed in violence or killings. I read the scriptures very well and i follow the teachings of my Holy Prophet SAW. I only wish you know the kind of islam i know not the kind of islam you concorted from your negative perceptions.

hypocrisy is the true face of islam. What kind of islam are your children in Gombe, the taliban in Kano, ur brothers in Sudan, Ethiopia, Lebanon, Syria, Iran, Iraq e.t.c. showing us?
That you dont believe in violence or killing does not dent the fact that violence and intolerance are inherent virtues in islam.
Re: For Muslims Only by hannydarl(f): 10:28pm On Apr 26, 2007
@ belloti Better still the islam moslems show me i never concorted anything all my points were based on what i saw.Anyway i respect moslems who truly shun violence and respect life every man has a right to any religion of his choice as long as it doesnt harm others around him.
Re: For Muslims Only by hannydarl(f): 1:44am On Apr 27, 2007
Just for clarity the point of focus is not on the Female genital mutilation as it is a common though criticized practice even in a frica and is not carried out by moslems alone.
Re: For Muslims Only by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 27, 2007
babyosisi:

Is that a man carrying someone's chopped off hands and smiling?
I am about to throw up,this is sickening!

what is he going to do with them?,cook soup?

he's merely extending a "hand" of fellowship to you. grin

(1) (2) (3)

Why Do People Reject God? / What Is The Meaning Of IJN? / Who Else Thinks The Atheists On Nl Need Their Own Seperate Section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.