Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,048 members, 7,899,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Urgent: A Letter To The Governor Of Lagos State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Urgent: A Letter To The Governor Of Lagos State (507 Views)

A Letter To Peter Obi By Meshack Katuka, Kaduna Ex Corper Who Served In Anambra / "For 6 Months, We Couldn't Reach The Governor" - Mainland LGA Chairman / Dele Momodu Writes A Letter To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent: A Letter To The Governor Of Lagos State by Sistar: 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2018
The only PAID TOLL GATE in Nigeria is in LEKKI and IKOYI LAGOS STATE. (Residence)

Its fine. But what do we "Lekkicians and Ikoyicians" gain for paying everyday to boost Lagos State Internal Revenue?

Is Nigeria Government saying only a particular set of citizens staying in these notable areas are meant to pay for easy access?

Or maybe the question should be . How long will the Paid Toll Gate be in existence?

Except the Government is saying Lekki and Ikoyi Toll gate as come to STAY Only on the the Island. (Thats excluding Victoria Island)

Well if that be the case.
We have issues that needs to be met.(for now)

WATER. POWER SUPPLY.

We are tired of buying WATER.
Yes we are surrounded by Water but have no good WATER to Wash.Cook.Bath etc.

We need steady Power Supply (we are tired of CrazyBills with no supply)

And Yes we also need good Public Buses (Airconditioned)

We have paid are dues we also need to enjoy what we are paying for. (Thats aside our TAXES)

As we all know 2019 is knocking in.
We can see that Lagos is WORKING. Working on the MAINLAND.
Bridges, Markets, Road etc

PLEASE SIR. COME TO LEKKI ~ IKOYI

WE NEED LEKKI IKOYI WATER COOPERATION

REMEMBER OUR VOTES COUNTS
THIS IS NIGERIA!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
[b][/b][s][/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Urgent: A Letter To The Governor Of Lagos State by triblehaul1: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2018
Sistar:
The only PAID TOLL GATE in Nigeria is in LEKKI and IKOYI LAGOS STATE. (Residence)

Its fine. But what do we "Lekkicians and Ikoyicians" gain for paying everyday to boost Lagos State Internal Revenue?

Is Nigeria Government saying only a particular set of citizens staying in these notable areas are meant to pay for easy access?

Or maybe the question should be . How long will the Paid Toll Gate be in existence?

Except the Government is saying Lekki and Ikoyi Toll gate as come to STAY Only on the the Island. (Thats excluding Victoria Island)

Well if that be the case.
We have issues that needs to be met.(for now)

WATER. POWER SUPPLY.

We are tired of buying WATER.
Yes we are surrounded by Water but have no good WATER to Wash.Cook.Bath etc.

We need steady Power Supply (we are tired of CrazyBills with no supply)

And Yes we also need good Public Buses (Airconditioned)

We have paid are dues we also need to enjoy what we are paying for. (Thats aside our TAXES)

As we all know 2019 is knocking in.
We can see that Lagos is WORKING. Working on the MAINLAND.
Bridges, Markets, Road etc

PLEASE SIR. COME TO LEKKI ~ IKOYI

WE NEED LEKKI IKOYI WATER COOPERATION

REMEMBER OUR VOTES COUNTS
THIS IS NIGERIA!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!!
[b][/b][s][/s]

What is your name ?
Re: Urgent: A Letter To The Governor Of Lagos State by SamoaUmaga: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2018
triblehaul1:

What is your name ?
stFu if u av nothing to Say

1 Like

Re: Urgent: A Letter To The Governor Of Lagos State by Sistar: 2:18am On Aug 01, 2018
triblehaul1:

What is your name ?

Smiles
Re: Urgent: A Letter To The Governor Of Lagos State by Sistar: 2:23am On Aug 01, 2018
I just want nairalanders to speak . Make the thread get to the government. Even if it makes no sense. Tell me what makes sense so we can take it that we are the government and its for the people and from the people.
Re: Urgent: A Letter To The Governor Of Lagos State by kunleweb: 5:26pm On Apr 12, 2019
Sistar:
I just want nairalanders to speak . Make the thread get to the government. Even if it makes no sense. Tell me what makes sense so we can take it that we are the government and its for the people and from the people.

Go's Knows me here have tried myself over this issue, no outsider knows the exact terms of the deal despite f. O. I no one knows how much has been paid, the balance left, instead it has a purpose to fund the poticial conquest of a sick old man somewhere. Same way the conditions underpinning public service engagement for contracts. A system enshrined with cult like practices of " deep secrecy" is what's been done here. I respect I'm not from the S. W so I'd rather not speak on the issue, but when governance is been mentioned Lagos can never be a model to point to as an example. It's a form of good governance, not a good one.

I have tried my best and staked my reputation and safety to I form people anywhere I go both online and offline that Lagos runs a fault system of governance, but they think we're hating. I won't speak on Lagos, and I know time is a revealer.

I've played my own part o OP, the rest is for y'all

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Lagos Is Better Than Every Other States In Nigeria / APC Thriving On Illegality – Falae / Igbo Group Demands Immediate Release Of IPOB Women Arrested In Imo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.