Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,579 members, 7,965,295 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 11:32 AM

Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More (123638 Views)

'Why I Left APC' - Yakubu Dogara / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / Five Reasons R-APC Left APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by bolaji777: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2018
you always give a reason, last time you dump PDP to APC, you gave a reason
even when thief are allow to give a reason why are they stealing, they will give reason
who will say negative to him/herself
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by sexyanyabubakar(f): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2018
Racoon:
It have just became imperative for men of conscience to jettison this catastrophic political experiment Nigeria have ever embarked upon with this diabolically wicked coven of evil called the APC in order to salvage this country.

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Emycord: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Oshiomole is that Party Chairman every opposition dreads.... He is always ahead of you by many miles..

Tony Aneni is now retired courtesy of Oshio Baba!
you mean "o-shame-ole" is that powerfull?
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by EmmyDJourno: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2018
Borderless:

Bros, you know quite well that what you posted up there is not the truth. I can understand you're pained but don be stewpid about it. Just calm down, you'd soon get over it.

Its unintelligent people like you who can't engage in an intellectual discuss that fall prey to these useless politicians

You didn't even address my opinion you attacked me..... See ehhhen, you lack the ability to discern and I'm very sure you are unemployable
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Amumaigwe: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
Oshiomole is that Party Chairman every opposition dreads.... He is always ahead of you by many miles..

Tony Aneni is now retired courtesy of Oshio Baba!

Sister, we are not feeling his leadership at all. Unless you call his childish theatric tantrums leadership. He was able to retire Anenih because of the perceived 'failure' of PDP of his time. Now that APC is in such a great ignominy, I wonder how he will successfully convince the traumatized populace to enable him turn around the fortunes of his APC which is already in tatters.
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Mafulul(m): 6:55am On Aug 01, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
See tweets.

Corruption is really fighting back! It may likely win. The other day, someone told me that Nigeria's economy thrives under corruption. Since then, I have been in the library trying to find out how?

https://mobile.twitter.com/bukolasaraki/status/1024371857397567489
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Amumaigwe: 6:56am On Aug 01, 2018
bender79:
Saraki was beating to his game. He wanted to hold on to both parties till the tail end. As far as I'm concerned oshiomole is the man of the moment for APC. These people would have done yeye with oyegun

But he held on to both parties till end na, wetin remain? He will remain the senate president that APC afforded him also till the end. I think he is the winner.
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Deepfreezer(m): 6:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Nigeria must be fixed. No need for long talk. The defection and mobilization is speaking. 2019 isn't going to be like what happened in Ekiti.
We’re getting strapped if need be.
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2018
Heffalump:
Hallelujah! Glory be to Jesus!! Prayers can move mountains.

We never knew that God will answer the prayers of Nigerians in a jiffy!

Blood of innocent Nigerians spilled by this Demonic party called APC is fighting back. Nigeria has witnessed the worst government in decades.

Thank you lord for heeding to our prayers by scattering the assembly of blood thirsty Vampires in APC

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by sexyanyabubakar(f): 7:14am On Aug 01, 2018
Realist2:

What will Buhari use for his campaign, is it killing by Fulani's herdsmen,highest Level of NEPOTISM, untold hardship and poverty, lost of jobs, or polarizing the country along religion lines??. While you're still pondering on that, tell your Buhari to include his school cert.on INEC nomination form because the last time he summited the form empty claiming that his school Certificate are with the Nigeria government, now his the government.

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Afamed: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2018
xpool:

Na wao, you are now wailing
I don't engage banters with little kids
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by degamemaster(m): 7:57am On Aug 01, 2018
Men if conscience leaving the evil party before its implosion.
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by redcliff: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2018
ManirBK:
As Saraki and his counterparts officially announced their exit from APC things start booming for good e.g president Buhari as your chairman of ECOWAS. Watch out for good news and promotional letters awaiting Nigerians.

being a nigerian president is an extension of being ecowas president. by the way since its existence what has ecowas done for nigeria? abeg go and sitdown. you are politically unwise.
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Shukuakukobambi: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2018
NaijaElba:

Wamakko Sokoto correct yourselve Also Akpabio has fallen out with Akwa Ibom governor.

No mind me. Are you sure that Akpabio thing no be drama? Fear Nigerian senators o
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by KratosCorp: 8:30am On Aug 01, 2018
Your narrative is flawed.

APC was never a political party with a clear ideology. If it were, it would not have formed in the first place let alone winning PDP in 2015.

APC was merely a coalition of power drunks and impatient folks whose only thread of alliance was to see their common opponent (GEJ) out of power. Now, that their negative unifying object is taken away, their centre could no longer hold.

Mind you, CPC and ACN are not ideologically compatible (heard from Tinibu yet?). So, now that the balancing force of NPDP is off the base, the next wave of in-house fight will be between the two (CPC vs ACN) - then, the apparition called APC will fizzle away the same way it came up.

Shukuakukobambi:

Would Saraki have stayed if Oshiomhole didn't come? Would tambuwal have stayed? We're they ever on the same page with APC?

While I think Oshiomhole should apply more decorum, you can be tough without being constantly confrontational, the truth is that these decampees were never on the same page with APC. Now everyone don dey bear him papa name. Let's see how the game goes.

The only guy I'm angry about is kwankwaso because ganduje just came to hijack all that kwankwaso did and worked for
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Afamed: 9:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Borderless:

Your blood needs to be replaced with used engine oil. You're just a waste of useful material.
I don't exchange banters with Mesujambas as I have learnt long ago they come as friends in the day and return at night as pure traitors. Mesujambas. Even the PDP and the kwarans are rejecting your Mesujamba right now
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by lyday60(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2018
That is your own cup of tea. if u like go any political party we don't care anymore. we are waiting for election time.
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Memphis357(m): 10:18am On Aug 01, 2018
bender79:
Otondo!...people like you spend precious time correcting trivial issues while ignoring serious issues on the front burner. No wonder you have spent eternity looking for a meaningful thing to do with your miserable life.
Hehehehehe!!!!
E pain am!
Ewu Buhari.
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by smirn(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2018
Racoon:
It have just became imperative for men of conscience to jettison this catastrophic political experiment Nigeria have ever embarked upon with this diabolically wicked coven of evil called the APC in order to salvage this country.
The evil ones who have been frustrating the party are goining gradually. APC can now have a fresh breathe. Saraki has been a betrayal, no wonder Kwara APC requested he should leave the party. Shame on him, he has finally shamefully left APC, what a thing of joy to the ruling party. Useless man when go back to eat me vomit.
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by datribune: 11:54am On Aug 01, 2018
Realist2:

What will Buhari use for his campaign, is it killing by Fulani's herdsmen,highest Level of NEPOTISM, untold hardship and poverty, lost of jobs, or polarizing the country along religion lines??. While you're still pondering on that, tell your Buhari to include his school cert.on INEC nomination form because the last time he summited the form empty claiming that his school Certificate are with the Nigeria government, now his the government.

First improve on ur grammar before coming to spew trash on a public forum about someone whose certificates are verifiable and some of whose course mates are still alive.
In ur jaundiced mind u ar making sense by complaining that PMB, a most distinguished alumni of d highly-rated US war college & an alumni of d institution dat is now called d NDA has no school certificate. Smh
Get off ur lazy ass & do something tangible wit ur life. On a personal level, my agro business is doing well because of d Anchor borrower programme. My wife has benefitted frm d scrapping of d HND/BSC dichotomy in d paramilitary. Dad's Pension benefits are being payed as & at when due by PTAD. No more pressure on me.
Go & read about what is happening in countries like Venezuela who behaved d same way Nigeria did under GEJ, refusing to save for d rainy day or diversifying d economy & u'll know dat despite d bad hand dat he was dealt, PMB has fared well.
Our external reserves are at an all time high.
PMB took us out of a recession occasioned by d fact that Nigeria is a mono-economy wit little to nothing saved to fall back on when d price of crude oil plummeted.
He has taken back Nigerian territory lost to Boko Haram under d previous govt & halted d misadventure of secessionists. Infrastructural development is being made.
d anti-corruption war is being fought like never before.
PDP locusts will never come anywhere near our National treasury ever again. It's d AU anti-corruption champion all d way. Sai Baba!
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Dani4tech(m): 12:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Realist2: 5:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
datribune:

First improve on ur grammar before coming to spew trash on a public forum about someone whose certificates are verifiable and some of whose course mates are still alive.
In ur jaundiced mind u ar making sense by complaining that PMB, a most distinguished alumni of d highly-rated US war college & an alumni of d institution dat is now called d NDA has no school certificate. Smh
Get off ur lazy ass & do something tangible wit ur life. On a personal level, my agro business is doing well because of d Anchor borrower programme. My wife has benefitted frm d scrapping of d HND/BSC dichotomy in d paramilitary. Dad's Pension benefits are being payed as & at when due by PTAD. No more pressure on me.
Go & read about what is happening in countries like Venezuela who behaved d same way Nigeria did under GEJ, refusing to save for d rainy day or diversifying d economy & u'll know dat despite d bad hand dat he was dealt, PMB has fared well.
Our external reserves are at an all time high.
PMB took us out of a recession occasioned by d fact that Nigeria is a mono-economy wit little to nothing saved to fall back on when d price of crude oil plummeted.
He has taken back Nigerian territory lost to Boko Haram under d previous govt & halted d misadventure of secessionists. Infrastructural development is being made.
d anti-corruption war is being fought like never before.
PDP locusts will never come anywhere near our National treasury ever again. It's d AU anti-corruption champion all d way. Sai Baba!

I didn't want to reply you knowing your frustration in the job of defending what's killing you and your generation because of a stipend of 30k.
Your post are full of lies, but I will educate u only on External Reserve you claimed. Reserves is never an effort of your demigod, when the budget BENCHMARK ( oil which is the main stay of Nigeria's economy) is set and oil sell above that price within the year, the excess goes into reserve, and since there are major infrastructural project going on, it goes up.
On Buhari,s Certificate, it,s an open secret we all know the Truth, so don't reply me again unless you have the Certificate to show us.

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by SternProphet: 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
TimeMachine:
President Buhari will not contest the next election.

If he does, then he will bank on his relatives at INEC to rig him in for another term. That is when Nigeria will boil, because the people behind the movement into the PDP have seen him all.

A Leopard can not shade its skin. In the 80s he failed, refused to upgrade himself and returned back, and failed again.

The whole country looks like a war zone.

President Buhari will contest. PDP supporters always cowardly. He will contest and win.
Yes the man is HARD. I put that in capital letters. Go and ask anybody close to GOD whether that is not what Nigeria needs.
Nigeria looks like a war zone because PDP governors raised a lot of cults and militias. During GEJ regime, they were kidnapping everyday in Warti and PHC. They even kidnapped his own family members MANY times. Boko Harem bombed in Abuja about three times under GEJ and three quarters of Borno state was under Boko Haram.

Since you guys were bred by the Nigerian system to be fearful when you see truth we will continue to tell it yo you.
On the coming elections, it is Buhari discretion whether to win it or lose it. I think he will win it .

The defectors have support foreign and within Nigeria...all known to Buhari.
Just wait and see
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Shukuakukobambi: 6:38am On Aug 02, 2018
KratosCorp:
Your narrative is flawed.

APC was never a political party with a clear ideology. If it were, it would not have formed in the first place let alone winning PDP in 2015.

APC was merely a coalition of power drunks and impatient folks whose only thread of alliance was to see their common opponent (GEJ) out of power. Now, that their negative unifying object is taken away, their centre could no longer hold.

Mind you, CPC and ACN are not ideologically compatible (heard from Tinibu yet?). So, now that the balancing force of NPDP is off the base, the next wave of in-house fight will be between the two (CPC vs ACN) - then, the apparition called APC will fizzle away the same way it came up.

You're not wrong. Our politicians are all the same. Are the PDP too not a power grabbing group? There's no difference between the APC and PDP except that the PDP has been around much longer. No common shared ideology. Infact bode George confessed that they all have no ideology at all.
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by mkpurumma090(f): 12:12pm On Aug 02, 2018
Its well...

2 Likes

Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by new2012: 7:27pm On Nov 10, 2018
Z4Gardell:
Oga Saraki I hope you know that you must be the president of Nigeria come 2019 otherwise that is the end of your political career.
Oga Tinubu the time has come for you to show Saraki why you are called the jagbadan. Oya let the war begin. I can’t wait for PDP to announce their presidential candidate..I am dead sure there will be another round of defections from aggrieved person.
Ha ha ha ha

And there was no defection. Again failed ptedictions
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 10, 2018
new2012:

And there was no defection. Again failed ptedictions
Please check your records before you comment
Re: Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More by new2012: 10:26pm On Nov 10, 2018
Z4Gardell:

Please check your records before you comment

Lmao! Check the dates, check your predictions

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures) / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested / Deaths At Rivers State APC Presidential Rally (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.