Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,854 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Guard Rapes 13-year-old Stepdaughter, Mother Poisons Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guard Rapes 13-year-old Stepdaughter, Mother Poisons Victim (23696 Views)

Prophet Olushola Akinsipe Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl During Deliverance / Cultist Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Benue; Threatens Her Family (Photo) / 32-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guard Rapes 13-year-old Stepdaughter, Mother Poisons Victim by klbakare(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
spafu:
That useless father is most likely an APC zombie. Things are difficult for you but you will be pretending that the useless Dallard from Daura is working, only for you to weep in private and commit incest in secret.
2019 Buhari must sent back to Daura by all means.
walahi nobody mad pass you. Anything to remove Buhari is accepted Sha. We dey in this together.

1 Like

Re: Guard Rapes 13-year-old Stepdaughter, Mother Poisons Victim by rafday125(m): 6:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
SO MAMA ADA AFTER I DIED U ND THIS MAN TAKE OVER

Re: Guard Rapes 13-year-old Stepdaughter, Mother Poisons Victim by SAMBARRY: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
This is the most stupid woman I've ever read about. Now she has lost on both sides

Her husband she's trying to protect
Her daughter
And her freedom (life behind bars)

The way Nigerian women protect their marriage even when their husbands are behaving like animals is beyond me

She doesn't even deserve to be human. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guard Rapes 13-year-old Stepdaughter, Mother Poisons Victim by Solorrman(m): 11:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
spafu:
That useless father is most likely an APC zombie. Things are difficult for you but you will be pretending that the useless Dullard from Daura is working, only for you to weep in private and commit incest in secret.
2019 Buhari must be sent back to Daura by all means.
u are talking as if u are a legitimate child. didnt u knw that ninety five percent of u guyx are bastards fathered by northerners that travelled between north and east patronixing ur mothers and abandon u on street,i urge u to first ask for ur fathers where abt bkos the short black nigga u see is ur step father and buhari is morethan ur father even if he come back to daura bkos he can survive in a good environment not loke u always serching money to buy garri and goundnut
Re: Guard Rapes 13-year-old Stepdaughter, Mother Poisons Victim by spafu(m): 3:22am On Aug 02, 2018
Solorrman:
u are talking as if u are a legitimate child. didnt u knw that ninety five percent of u guyx are bastards fathered by northerners that travelled between north and east patronixing ur mothers and abandon u on street,i urge u to first ask for ur fathers where abt bkos the short black nigga u see is ur step father and buhari is morethan ur father even if he come back to daura bkos he can survive in a good environment not loke u always serching money to buy garri and goundnut
See as the thing pain this bastar.d son of Almajiri. Toh, Ubanka ya shi uwa tai, tell me thank you. Dan iska shashasha,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Remands Ramon Adedoyin, Others Over Timothy Adegoke's Death / Driver Storms Police Headquarters, Ibadan, To Protest The Seizure Of His Taxi / Corpses Of 2 Priests & Others Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Arrive Ayati(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.