Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,478 members, 7,911,131 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:48 AM

Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk (892 Views)

Ikeja Electric "Shocks" Man Who Tried To Toast Their CEO Folake Sotaen (pics) / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle / A Pantless Lady Curved Man Who Tried To Invade Her Personal Space (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by HeWrites(m): 5:49am On Aug 01, 2018
A Nigerian man on Twitter identified as Kenechukwu took to the micro-blogging platform to shares with the people how a lady tried to take, advantage of him because he was drunk.

According to his tweet;
"A girl tried to take advantage of me last night. She saw I was high on alcohol and she was touching me in a very ungodly manner.

She kept trying to grab my crotch. I kept removing her hand. Guys don’t talk to strangers when you are drunk."[/i]

https://www.torimill.co/viral/9140/man-recounts-his-ordeal-with-a-lady-who-tried-to-take-advantage-of-him-while-he-was-drunk.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by Chikebranny123(m): 5:54am On Aug 01, 2018
How were u high on alcohol
You smoke the bottle

Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by Nobody: 6:01am On Aug 01, 2018
What a godly fellow. cheesy

What a twist. cheesy
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by Ebsylvia: 6:05am On Aug 01, 2018
It's crazy wink, it's enthrilling shocked, it's absorbing cool, it's is FUN grin

Don't miss out. Trust me you don't wanna sleep on a bicycle. Please follow and refer and be part of our success story cry

https://www.facebook.com/introvertedtalkative/
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by ClassRep001: 6:06am On Aug 01, 2018
Anything coming from Twitter is always far from the truth.

Useless lot of unemployed lazy youths
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by youngberry001(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

yeah daz fvccking truth smiley
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by jonathanOz: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2018
onye asi

1 Like

Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by chiommy123(f): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2018
are you sure you removed her hand since you said you were drunk
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2018
A girl. Who is the girl. Is it a random girl or your date plus where did it happen.
You mean A girl just waka come your side when she saw you are drunk and tried to rape you in public undecided
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Any news source coming from twitter is too hard for me to believe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by nelsonebby(m): 8:48am On Aug 01, 2018
ClassRep001:

he just might not be lying because
I had similar a experience back in school.
Re: Man Recounts Ordeal With A Lady Who Tried To Take Advantage Of Him While Drunk by Chikebranny123(m): 11:18am On Aug 01, 2018
He was high on alcohol
He might belive it happen
Meanwhile it was just breeze and his own hand

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Believe Money Spent On Gfs Is A Waste And Unaccounted For? / Girls Touching Small Boy Baby Joystick Must Stop!! / Can You Allow Your Wife/girlfriend's Opinion To Stand Against Yours?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.