Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,656 members, 7,889,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:17 AM

Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. (4983 Views)

Shots Fired As EFCC Breaks Into Okorocha’s Home / Femi Adesina Responds To Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About Buhari / Stephanie Findlay Reacts To Saraki's Press Conference, Talks About Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by mightguy(m): 9:33am On Aug 01, 2018
Let him come and win nah. The love I have for this man died when he started sniffing Hannah Montana...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2018
mightguy:
Let him come and win nah. The love I have for this man died when he started sniffing Hannah Montana...

He is not talking about winning. Besides he hasn't been chosen as APC flagbearer in Enugu.

My focus are the facts he raised
Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by mightguy(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

He is not talking about winning. Besides he hasn't been chosen as APC flagbearer in Enugu.

My focus are the facts he raised
really? We know where he is going. Trying to get attention from his master bubu.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2018
gidgiddy:
Kenneth Okonkwo is a fool. I watched the video and Im embarrased that that an Igbo man like him reduced himself to a Buhari a$$kicker for the sake of political office

Look at him saying that Buhari represents good governance. The yardstick to measure good governance is adherence to the rule of law and human rights record, both of which Buhari has failed abysmally. Kenneth Okonkwo is a Lawyer, but he can't question why the Buhari administration hates following court judgments. As an Igbo man, he cant question why Buhari had to send Soldiers to the peaceful South East to conduct Python dance and kill many of his fellow Igbos but the same Buhari has not done virtually anything in the NC where the Herdsmen are slaughtering people everyday. If it is peaceful, unarmed Igbos, Buhari will remember Python dance and and terrorism proscription. If it is armed and dangerous herdsmen from his tribe, Buhari will develop memory loss.

Then Kenneth Okonkwo insults our collective intelligence by stating that Buhari loves Igbos because in the past, he chose Igbos to be his running mate. That's like saying that because Yaradua chose an Ogbia a man to be his vice, Yaradua loves Ogbians. Or that because OBJ chose a Fulani as his vice, OBJ loves Fulanis. Buhari had no choice but to choose an Igbo man as his vice because at the time, he needed Igbo votes. Buhari was running against a Yoruba man so he needed Igbo votes.

To cap it all of, the fool called Kenneth Okonkwo is talking about an Igbo Presidency of 2023 if Igbos support Buhari in 2019. This is a foolish way of thinking. How can you support a person now, against what will happen in 4 years time? In the dirty world of Nigerian politics where people betray each other everyday?

How come Kenneth Okonkwo does not know that the Presidency of Nigeria is not the main thing most Igbos even care about? Most Igbos are either for restructuring or independence, we don't care about the Presidency of Nigeria.

I will focus on the two points you raised which I highlighted because the others are irrelevant.

1) you are talking about the future. Can you see the future? Can you for a fact say that you would be betrayed? Everyone knows that the presidency after Buhari is going to the south.

This is why many quarters are jittery. If PDP will field any candidate against Buhari it would be a fellow northerner as no southerner can challenge Buhari right now.

That would mean that the presidency would remain in the North for another 8 years assuming PDP wins. But if Buhari wins, he only has 4 years.

We all know that the betrayers are all piled in together in PDP.

0basanjo betrayed the ibos
Goodluck Jonathan betrayed the ibos when he did not make any infrastructural development available to them despite claiming to be one of their own. It took Buhari to who even came to bring development to Otuoke Jonathan's own town.
Jonathan had sambo as a vice who turned out to be one of the most useless vice presidents Nigeria ever had.

Buhari on the other hand has only had ibo vices and vices who are pastors. He has been more liberal in approach and more embracing.

2) if you say the Presidency is not the concern of ibos and only independence and restructuring are your interests, then why are you interested in Nigerian politics and claiming support for people who would not even give you your independence and who would not restructure for your sake.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2018
mightguy:
really? We know where he is going. Trying to get attention from his master bubu.

Stop being petty. He is an ibo man like you remember?

Not every ibo man must be hateful and bitter like you.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Great2017: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

When you say his facts are without substance are you saying what he said were lies?

You and I know all he said were truths. Very harsh truths but truths nonetheless.

Nobody is yet to constructively criticize all the truths he raised.

Rather than being emotional without any substance yourself, why not try and put emotions aside and face the truths he declared

The Oueen of England is a woman and the president of the USA is a man. Are these not facts ? Can these facts put food on your table ? This is why what he spewed is garbage. Do you need more useless facts since they make you intoxicated ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Xander85: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:
If you do not have data kindly borrow or buy. This is an IBO man who is aiming at being the APC governorship flagbearer in Enugu dropping facts for those who have forgotten.

The Igbo miscreants here on nairaland political section need to constructively criticise his comments let's see if anything Kenneth said were lies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lu2nI-vHP-U

These are some of the facts

1) After the civil war it took ibos 9 years before they could get any position close to the presidency. (FACT)

2) After that, in 1999 PDP came into power and for 16 years no infrastructural input in iboland by the PDP and no IBO presence anywhere near the presidency or vice presidency (FACT)

3) Buharis first attempt at President, he chose an IBO man for his vice who was Chuba okadigbo (FACT)

4) Buharis second attempt he also chose an IBO man for his vice who was Umezuike (FACT)

5) If the ibos do not vote for Buhari then it would be another 8 years of denials for the ibos. ( FACT)

The only FACT i know is that any Igbo that takes seriously anything coming from a rabid Igbo hater like you needs to have his/her head examined! The very FACT that you're loving the statement of this Okonkwo of a guy (whose name you can't even spell right) immediately raises a red flag, and tells me that we're probably looking at another 'house nigger'! smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by e7ejinima: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:
If you do not have data kindly borrow or buy. This is an IBO man who is aiming at being the APC governorship flagbearer in Enugu dropping facts for those who have forgotten.

The Igbo miscreants here on nairaland political section need to constructively criticise his comments let's see if anything Kenneth said were lies.

1) After the civil war it took ibos 9 years before they could get any position close to the presidency. (FACT)

2) After that, in 1999 PDP came into power and for 16 years no infrastructural input in iboland by the PDP and no IBO presence anywhere near the presidency or vice presidency (FACT)

3) Buharis first attempt at President, he chose an IBO man for his vice who was Chuba okadigbo (FACT)

4) Buharis second attempt he also chose an IBO man for his vice who was Umezuike (FACT)

5) If the ibos do not vote for Buhari then it would be another 8 years of denials for the ibos. ( FACT)

Thot Kenneth Okonkwo should concern himself about how he would be a better governor of Enugu State, what he will do differently, how to solve devt challenges of ndi Enugu rather than being the campaign mouthpiece of Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2018
Great2017:

The Oueen of England is a woman and the president of the USA is a man. Are these not facts ? Can these facts put food on your table ? This is why what he spewed is garbage. Do you need more useless facts since they make you intoxicated ?

These are also facts below. Are his comments lies? If they are not then you have absolutely no point. He is building on intelligent truths while you are reacting on blind emotions.

Tell me who should I listen to? You or him?

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 9:55am On Aug 01, 2018
Xander85:

The only FACT i know is that any Igbo that takes seriously anything coming from a rabid Igbo hater like you needs to have his/her head examined! The very FACT that you're loving the statement of this Okonkwo of a guy (whose name you can't even spell right) immediately raises a red flag, and tells me that we're probably looking at another 'house nigger'! smiley

Can you show me where and when I hated ibos?

If you cannot, then kindly pocket your opinions.

Thank you for spelling the name right for me. Can you now contend constructively with the facts he raised
Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 9:57am On Aug 01, 2018
e7ejinima:

Thot Kenneth Okonkwo should concern himself about how he would be a better governor of Enugu State, what he will do differently, how to solve devt challenges of ndi Enugu rather than being the campaign mouthpiece of Buhari.

He is not being a mouthpiece. He is also a gubernatorial aspirant hopeful for Enugu and is also targeting good governance for his state
Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Xander85: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2018
mightguy:

Word!

I can't bare to look at him anymore! This is someone i actually admired and thought was intelligent when i used to watch him on Focus Nigeria on AIT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 10:00am On Aug 01, 2018
Xander85:

Word!

I can't bare to look at him anymore! This is someone i actually admired and thought was intelligent when i used to watch him on Focus Nigeria on AIT!

The people in the hall with him can bare to look at him and thats what counts.

You are a faceless being on a faceless forum. Why would he care about your faceless opinion?

Does it not shock you that I am supporting Kenneth okonkwo an ibo man while I am Yoruba?

I am also supporting Buhari an Hausa man while I am Yoruba too.

Between you and I who is being emotional and who isn't?
Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Amumaigwe: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

These guys keep flogging a dead horse. Buharinis dead on arrival for Igbos; he is an Igbo hater and we hate him even more.

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2018
[quote author=Amumaigwe post=69883966][/quote]

Facts please is all I seek and not emotional rants.

Drop your facts
Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by DogmaNation: 10:10am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This is one of the reasons why I tell people to read the full content. Sensational propadangs would get people nowhere.

These were his words from your link after he answered the question.

Even doctor Baker who asked her question was specific about referring to the Niger Delta and Buhari responded specifically to the Niger delta question and these were his words which she clearly made clear that he was not being partial when she said BUT THAT HE DID FINISH BY SAYING THEIR INTERESTS WOULD BE PROTECTED.

So where did he say their votes were irrelevant according to you?

Am from the SS and not the SE,but we both have the same agenda. U can twist it all u want. Haven't he proven it with his bigotry. He appoints mainly from d north n SW. His never bordered at human right. He sends solder's to kill civilians at will. SE won't forget abt the iPod massacre in a hurry. Either will d shite Moslems. Should we talk abt MB? Stop canvassing for vote in ss,SE n is dead on arrival.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Amumaigwe: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are not saying anything. Those are pictures. I said give me a proper analysis why he is a terrorist.

Analysis and not pictures. We also had pictures of dead bodies during the era of PDP so pictures mean nothing

If you do not understand the message behind the picture amongst many more like it, then you are only a hypocrite and a coldblooded terrorist spathizer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Great2017: 10:15am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

These are also facts below. Are his comments lies? If they are not then you have absolutely no point. He is building on intelligent truths while you are reacting on blind emotions.

Tell me who should I listen to? You or him?

Useless facts like the ones you are masturbating about are worthless in the scheme of things. The real fact is that we have never had an igbo presidency for the period he so referenced. He should then be bold enough to challenge Buhari to this under the APC. Is that too big to be granted by the APC or is he not man enough to champion this bitter truth ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2018
This is ur next governor
Enugu see ur incoming governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 01, 2018
This is ur next governor

This is ur next governor

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 10:19am On Aug 01, 2018
DogmaNation:
Am from the SS and not the SE,but we both have the same agenda. U can twist it all u want. Haven't he proven it with his bigotry. He appoints mainly from d north n SW. His never bordered at human Right. He sends solder's to kill civilians at will. SE won't forget abt the iPod massacre in a hurry. Either will d shite Moslems. Should we talk abt MB? Stop canvassing for vote in ss,SE n is dead on arrival.

Okay so you are from the south south. I see.

So you say Buhari appoints mainly from the north? You really need to stop lying and spreading falsehood and I will show you why.

View the attached list of his appointments and tell me if most are from the north.

According to a list of 157 South West Nigerians took 38, followed by the North West, Buhari’s region, which took 30.

North East and South East took 23 slots each, while North Central took 21 and South South 22.

Prove this wrong

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by ghostfacekillar(m): 10:20am On Aug 01, 2018
Xander85:

Word!

don't mind this actors. They live a fake life. There character is different from what they protray for us on t.v..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by gidgiddy: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I will focus on the two points you raised which I highlighted because the others are irrelevant.

1) you are talking about the future. Can you see the future? Can you for a fact say that you would be betrayed? Everyone knows that the presidency after Buhari is going to the south.

This is why many quarters are jittery. If PDP will field any candidate against Buhari it would be a fellow northerner as no southerner can challenge Buhari right now.

That would mean that the presidency would remain in the North for another 8 years assuming PDP wins. But if Buhari wins, he only has 4 years.

We all know that the betrayers are all piled in together in PDP.

0basanjo betrayed the ibos
Goodluck Jonathan betrayed the ibos when he did not make any infrastructural development available to them despite claiming to be one of their own. It took Buhari to who even came to bring development to Otuoke Jonathan's own town.
Jonathan had sambo as a vice who turned out to be one of the most useless vice presidents Nigeria ever had.

Buhari on the other hand has only had ibo vices and vices who are pastors. He has been more liberal in approach and more embracing.

2) if you say the Presidency is not the concern of ibos and only independence and restructuring are your interests, then why are you interested in Nigerian politics and claiming support for people who would not even give you your independence and who would not restructure for your sake.

This is all guesswork politics. Politics or Nigerian politics is not where you invest now in the hope of being supported in 4 years. Buhari cannot make an Igbo man president, only the Nigerian electorate can. There is no guarantee that APC will field an Igbo man in 2023, anyone thinking so is just speculating. As things even stand now, APC has a tough fight holding on to power in 2019 to even be thinking about who they will coronate in 2023.

The presidency of Nigeria is no longer the overriding concern of most Igbos and I foresee a boycott or lack of interest in the Presidential politics come 2019.

One thing is certain though, there is nothing APC can do to make Igbos support them in 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 10:22am On Aug 01, 2018
Great2017:

Useless facts like the ones you are masturbating about are worthless in the scheme of things. The real fact is that we have never had an igbo presidency for the period he so referenced. He should then be bold enough to challenge Buhari to this under the APC. Is that too big to be granted by the APC or is he not man enough to champion this bitter truth ?

Why would he challenge Buhari over something Buhari was not a part of?

Was Buharis in PDP during the reign of PDP for 16 years where they refused to give an ibo any presidential position?

Did Buhari win the elections the first two times and refuse to comply with his vices actually being his vice since they are from ibo extraction?

You are not making any sensible point
Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Amumaigwe: 10:25am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You are yet to criticize constructively any of the salient points he raised. So far you have been strictly emotional and that to me shows I cannot rely on anything you say because it is coming from a place fully occupied by anger and not intelligence (pardon the expression).

He held a talk in a hall. Of course the hall would only contain the number it was meant for and not more than that.

On twitter, Facebook, etc ibos abound who are all for Buhari for 2019 as well as Kenneth okonkwo and much more. All these people are collectively saying that your position that ibos do not support Buhari are all lies.

You are beginning to sound like a cracked record. If your beat from APC is to open threads that will launder Buhari's image in SE to secure votes, you will fail flat. Go to Owerri or Aba and start this discussion in a public gathering and get yourself killed; and those people are the voting public not your handful of facebook friends who perhaps are based abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 10:28am On Aug 01, 2018
gidgiddy:

This is all guesswork politics. Politics or Nigerian politics is not where you invest now in the hope of being supported in 4 years. Buhari cannot make an Igbo man president, only the Nigerian electorate can. There is no guarantee that APC will field an Igbo man in 2023, anyone thinking so is just speculating. As things even stand now, APC has a tough fight holding on to power in 2019 to even be thinking about who they will coronate in 2023.

The presidency of Nigeria is no longer the overriding concern of most Igbos and I foresee a boycott or lack of interest in the Presidential politics come 2019.

One thing is certain though, there is nothing APC can do to make Igbos support them in 2019

Speak for yourself. The Facebook page I posted earlier which belongs to my friend is a mass movement for Buhari and my friend is an ibo man. He has almost 5000 ibo friends and all of them are solidly behind buhari

He also has almost 4000 followers and all of them are solidly behind buhari.

That alone shows you that the ibos have support for buhari even if they do not support APC
Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2018
Amumaigwe:

You are beginning to sound like a cracked record. If your beat from APC is to open threads that will launder Buhari's image in SE to secure votes, you will fail flat. Go to Owerri or Aba and start this discussion in a public gathering and get yourself killed; and those people are the voting public not your handful of facebook friends who perhaps are based abroad.

You are simply saying that only illiterates and deliberately misinformed or uninformed are those who would stand against buhari. People like you.

While your elite and the informed are standing behind buhari.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Great2017: 10:31am On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Why would he challenge Buhari over something Buhari was not a part of?

Was Buharis in PDP during the reign of PDP for 16 years where they refused to give an ibo any presidential position?

Did Buhari win the elections the first two times and refuse to comply with his vices actually being his vice since they are from ibo extraction?

You are not making any sensible point
You are the one that is not making any sense here. Is the presidency exclusively for Buhari alone ? Then contesting for the presidency can never be a challenge against Buhari

Furthermore, since he just realized this political anomally now, he should as well champion the course by presenting himself for this elevated position. Until then, he is not talking sense.
Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2018
Juliusmalema:
This is ur next governor

I am Yoruba yet I respect your ibo brother. You are ibo and would rather expose the unclothedness of your fellow ibo man simply because he was doing his job as an actor.

I guess by your reasoning Arnold Schwarzenegger shouldn't have become the Governor of California since he was also an actor right?

Try to reason intelligently

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Okonkwu... Shots Fired! Drops Facts About Buhari And PDP. by Butterflyleo: 10:36am On Aug 01, 2018
Great2017:

You are the one that is not making any sense here. Since he just realized this political anomally now, he should as well champion the course by presenting himself for this elevated position. Until then, he is not talking sense.

Why would he present himself when the choices have already been made. Can you even hear yourself?

He is trying to fix that abnormally but he has to start from somewhere and that is what he is doing.

You are still not making any sense to be honest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures From Atiku/obi's Presidential Campaign In Ekiti / Group Alleges Assassination Attempt On Abia Assembly Candidate, Hon. Nwachukwu / Appeal Court: Tinubu Intentionally Allowed Adeleke To Win

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.