Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,724 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:19 AM

Fan Tells Yemi Alade To Stop Enjoyment And Start A Family To Be A Role Model - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Tells Yemi Alade To Stop Enjoyment And Start A Family To Be A Role Model (405 Views)

AFCON 2023: Yemi Alade To Thrill Fans At Opening Ceremony / Yemi Alade To Assist Amaka Jaja, A Sick Woman After Her Husband Dumped Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fan Tells Yemi Alade To Stop Enjoyment And Start A Family To Be A Role Model by gistblogger: 6:23am On Aug 01, 2018
GistMore.com

Fan advice's Nigerian singer, Yemi Alade to stop enjoyment and start a family to be a role model to others because she's getting very old.

Yemi Alade waste no time as she reacted and also did a clap back advice to the fan.

See their post below...

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/fan-tells-yemi-alade-stop-enjoyment-start-family-role-model

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: Fan Tells Yemi Alade To Stop Enjoyment And Start A Family To Be A Role Model by gistblogger: 6:23am On Aug 01, 2018
sad
Re: Fan Tells Yemi Alade To Stop Enjoyment And Start A Family To Be A Role Model by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2018
All these 'fans' advising celebrities up and down should leave them alone. Let them learn their lessons when nature takes its toll! Oye lo maa ki lo foni to bi. That's my humble take on this cool
Re: Fan Tells Yemi Alade To Stop Enjoyment And Start A Family To Be A Role Model by xedyl(m): 6:50am On Aug 01, 2018
U want to plan her life for her? In Btw the only celebrity I'm following on socials is my Shadow.
Re: Fan Tells Yemi Alade To Stop Enjoyment And Start A Family To Be A Role Model by Caseless: 7:05am On Aug 01, 2018
sad

The guy got more than Fayose got. I'm sure he's in severe pain and possibly hurting so bad.

Re: Fan Tells Yemi Alade To Stop Enjoyment And Start A Family To Be A Role Model by partnerbiz4: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2018
Mind ur biz naa

As for me, I am minding my data biz
Re: Fan Tells Yemi Alade To Stop Enjoyment And Start A Family To Be A Role Model by Nobody: 7:09am On Aug 01, 2018
candy:
All these 'fans' advising celebrities up and down should leave them alone. Let them learn their lessons when nature takes its toll! Oye lo maa ki lo foni to bi. That's my humble take on this cool
you just nail it
Re: Fan Tells Yemi Alade To Stop Enjoyment And Start A Family To Be A Role Model by judedave181: 7:14am On Aug 01, 2018
Omo Yemi no dey carry last o. See scolding grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Fan Tells Yemi Alade To Stop Enjoyment And Start A Family To Be A Role Model by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2018
Suffer head don blind this one him no kno him mate again...

(1) (Reply)

CNN Presenter Zain Asher Reveals She’s Expecting A Baby Soon / Denrele Edun : Alot Of Nigerian Parents Want Me To Mentor Their Children / Makeup Artist Banke Meshida Lawal Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.