Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,156 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:55 AM

Reliable Writers Needed To Work With Me - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Reliable Writers Needed To Work With Me (467 Views)

Write And Earn: 10 Reliable Writers Needed / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / 2 Reliable Writers Urgently Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Writers Needed To Work With Me by roland2rule(m): 6:30am On Aug 01, 2018
Are you very good in writing (Blog writing, Articles, Content writing, Product reviews / description, Gaming articles, Game reviews, internet research, etc.)

I am a writer too. Also, I have 3 writes working for me but I still need more writers that are good and can deliver topnotch content. If you are the type that plagiarise, don't bother to message me because you will only waste your time if clients reject your work.

Don't contact me if you want to use the work as testing ground, don't let's us waste our time please.

People I need:
You are available and reliable
Can deliver before deadline
Deliver high quality work

Whats. App message only
Zero seven zero 3737 six six one one

Thanks
Kind regards
Roland
Re: Reliable Writers Needed To Work With Me by rock003: 12:42pm On Aug 01, 2018
roland2rule:
Are you very good in writing (Blog writing, Articles, Content writing, Product reviews / description, Gaming articles, Game reviews, internet research, etc.)

I am a writer too. Also, I have 3 writes working for me but I still need more writers that are good and can deliver topnotch content. If you are the type that plagiarise, don't bother to message me because you will only waste your time if clients reject your work.

Don't contact me if you want to use the work as testing ground, don't let's us waste our time please.

People I need:
You are available and reliable
Can deliver before deadline
Deliver high quality work

Whats. App message only
Zero seven zero 3737 six six one one

Thanks
Kind regards
Roland

You want top quality, top notch write-ups; are you ready to pay top quality money for the top quality write-ups? Let your conscience query you.

2 Likes

Re: Reliable Writers Needed To Work With Me by roland2rule(m): 6:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
rock003:

You want top quality, top notch write-ups; are you ready to pay top quality money for the top quality write-ups? Let your conscience query you.

Life is very simple bro. It gave you a choice to choose what works best for you. If you can decode very well, you will understand am a freelancer and also want to outsource so as to make other people earn too. It's not for your conscience to be running query upandan. If i can't meet up your rate, i will tell you , i can't. No be by fight. There are so many freelance website you can visit and get job from those their query won't query dem tongue cool ... I don't have a website
Re: Reliable Writers Needed To Work With Me by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2018
whatapp only 07062062979
Re: Reliable Writers Needed To Work With Me by rock003: 4:33am On Aug 02, 2018
roland2rule:

Life is very simple bro. It gave you a choice to choose what works best for you. If you can decode very well, you will understand am a freelancer and also want to outsource so as to make other people earn too. It's not for your conscience to be running query upandan. If i can't meet up your rate, i will tell you , i can't. No be by fight. There are so many freelance website you can visit and get job from those their query won't query dem tongue cool ... I don't have a website

Your response doesn't even make any sense.

(1) (Reply)

? / Wholesale Eyelash Extension Suppliers, Mink Lashes Manufacturers,china Eyelashes / Over-compensated By Bank, Some Advice Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.