Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,579 members, 7,905,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:27 AM

Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online (57854 Views)

Every Guy Likes A Thick Lady, But Only A Few Like Skinny Girls And Here’s Why / Fine Boy Sexually Harassed By A Lady, Feels Depressed / A Lady Sexually Harassed Me In Church During Service - Man Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by Assassin101: 12:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
you must've dated a Randy drunk

bigtt76:
Guys wey preeek de charge pass Redmi Note 5 pro charger wen drunk, na hin girl need to grab crotch again? Haba grin

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by sirusX(m): 12:05pm On Aug 01, 2018
Next time he should not allow a lady buy him drinks...cz thats how ladies would be forming you owe them something in return

Like that's all we men are good for...just sex

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by clemz85(m): 12:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
This is joke of the century!
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by puretayo(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2018
Asin she knew drunk men don't reject such advances hence she want to take advantage of him. Hoelosho is this days get mind.
adisabarber:
A drunk man rejected sex. Interesting stuff
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by Dami12345: 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:
I said it yesterday. Feminists are thirsty, desperate & aggressive due to the lack of attention they receive from men but they always pretend like they don't online. We have many of them prowling the Romance Section looking for innocent men to devour.

That thirsty slut should be jailed for attempted rape. The dude should thank his stars she didn't get violent like most of them do.
He should also check himself into the nearest hospital ASAP because most of these girls are infested with STDs.

Sexual harassment is a serious crime.

Yes thank God for his life.
A lot of men live in silence after been scarred by such evil women.

5 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by Amarabae(f): 12:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Ouch.
Hope she didn't tamper with his virginity.

Oh that's a sexual assault and the girl should be arrested cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by creepsyme(f): 12:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChristi:
I said it yesterday. Feminists are thirsty, desperate & aggressive due to the lack of attention they receive from men but they always pretend like they don't online. We have many of them prowling the Romance Section looking for innocent men to devour.

That thirsty slut should be jailed for attempted rape. The dude should thank his stars she didn't get violent like most of them do.
He should also check himself into the nearest hospital ASAP because most of these girls are infested with STDs.

Sexual harassYment is a serious crime.
You good? you sound Pained .

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by Maxi112: 12:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Women and their wahala. They will never allow us to rest, always looking for drunk men to molest, it shall never be well with men molesters! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by Boss13: 12:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
sarahade:

You are not ok sir.

Who is this one. Was he not sexually assaulted. That’s a crime please and he should also go for therapy because he may be emotionally disturbed for the rest of his life

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by LuciferChristi: 12:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
creepsyme:
You good? you sound Pained .

Sexual predator spotted! Go on, defend your colleagues. Thirsty rapist.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by Boss13: 12:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Dami12345:

Yes thank God for his life.
A lot of men live in silence after been scarred by such evil women.

They need to speak up now! The era of silence is gone. I can imagine the trauma they go through

3 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by EmekaBlue(m): 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2018
Awwh.....but if she rapes him in his house...it isn't rape coz @least he had home advantage
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by creepsyme(f): 12:45pm On Aug 01, 2018
LuciferChrist:

Sexual predator spotted! Go on, defend your colleagues. Thirsty rapist.
Oh there he goes again, are u this bitter and pained all the time? pls get well soon.
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by samuelchimmy(m): 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
chronique:
lol. jesus christ of nazareth!!!! thank God for his life o. only God knows what would have happened if she had succeeded in raping him. he needs to see a doctor/psycologist as soon as possible to be sure he's ok. i can imagine the kind of emotional trauma he's passing through. dude must have been terribly petrified! God save us from dangerous women.
see I'm laughing with my head turned upside down,
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by nuelyoyo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
FrMbaka:
THANK GOD SHE DIDN'T RAPE HIM,

WOMEN OF NOWA DAYS, THEY WON'T LET MEN BE IN PEACE, ALWAYS WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY GUY THAT COMES THEIR WAY.

THE OTHER DAY A LADY RAPED MY FRIEND TILL HE STARTED EJACULATING BLOOD.

BRO THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE. YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND UNTIL A LADY CONNERS YOU
tell us more, how did one lady rape your friend?
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by Nobody: 1:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
FrMbaka:
THANK GOD SHE DIDN'T RAPE HIM,

WOMEN OF NOWA DAYS, THEY WON'T LET MEN BE IN PEACE, ALWAYS WANT TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANY GUY THAT COMES THEIR WAY.

THE OTHER DAY A LADY RAPED MY FRIEND TILL HE STARTED EJACULATING BLOOD.

BRO THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE. YOU WON'T UNDERSTAND UNTIL A LADY CONNERS YOU

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Hmmm! Big Gbosa!

Your lie no get part 2
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by permit(m): 1:08pm On Aug 01, 2018
grin my advice to guys out there, make sure your wore condoms always girls are not smiling...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by Paschy88(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2018
bigtt76:
Guys wey preeek de charge pass Redmi Note 5 pro charger wen drunk, na hin girl need to grab crotch again? Haba grin

Aunty hw did you knw that? You av spoil finish
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by KUSHKAMP: 1:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
Lmao.
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by BIXYBABE: 1:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
A responsible man won't get drunk........

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by BIXYBABE: 1:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Shesanido:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Hmmm! Big Gbosa!
Your lie no get part 2
It is true but not with one lady, if they come in group. my view though
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by Aboguede(m): 3:33pm On Aug 01, 2018
Sex starving feminists everywhere

Hang her by her puzzy

Castrate her

Life jail

Say no to (WOMEN) rapists

2 Likes

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by cococandy(f): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2018
Caseless:
Cococandy people wan kill us. We're not safe anymore.

I don’t even joke with rape and sexual assault. I’m disappointed to see men mocking their fellow man over something serious. You people obviously don’t take sexual assault on other men seriously unless you need to use it to belittle the case of women who have been victims of sexual assault.

Hmm

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by RevenGeMission: 4:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
You mean volcano right ??

isaac7819:

No. He was ejaculating Fire!!! grin grin grin
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by sarahade(f): 4:40pm On Aug 01, 2018
gypsey:
are you okay?
Yes I am
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by TSOM(m): 5:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
lilmax:
this is traumatic and no one should be in this position

I cannot even imagine what he's going through right now

guys we need to be safe, if you are going out make sure you are out with a friend, so as not to be a victim of this, make sure you go for check up

I'd advice he sees a therapist

LOL. The whole of thing was basically to shame feminists.
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by TSOM(m): 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
sanpipita:
Men mocking their fellow man for a near sexual assault on him, but tomorrow when a lady complains about rape they will use excuse of men also get raped to justify rape, they only care about their brothers when they need excuse to oppress women.

Anyway what was he wearing sef? how can he be drinking careless like that around strangers, doesn't he have any shame or what, wonder what his father taught him at home.

They aren't mock the dude. They are playing the victims' card and trolling to mock women 'cause that's the way women react to issues- being overly sentimental and all.
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by Flirtval: 6:34pm On Aug 01, 2018
I feel you bro, daz wot normally happens wen u opt to drink at Ashawo/street bars
Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by Chikebranny123(m): 6:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
The sarcasm level here is beyond me
Even the really concerned comments start looking funny .
Abeg make I piss some of my beer before night catch me for here

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by okwabayi(m): 7:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Here’s a plot twist which won’t quickly come to mind: all the accounts which replied are owned by the same guy. Fear Twitter, its many lies and the tricks people pull to trend.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by Style2020: 9:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Please guys stay safe it's dangerous out there... it would have been anybody else...please talk to someone bro.

1 Like

Re: Drunk Man Sexually Harassed By A Lady. But See How Nigerias Are Reacting Online by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
IeatPussy:
Twitter ; a place sense of humor are always straight forward . This reminds me how the ladies dis thier own about a guy that said He was about to be raped by a gay. grin

[img]https:///media/3-18-2018/Mgd9b8.gif[/img]
Your write up are confusing. I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. / Erriga: No Woman Can Go 3 Months Without Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.