Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person (3559 Views)

Sex With Same Person / What A Hard Life! I Am Heartbrokened For The Second Time By The Same Person... / Would You Lose Your Virginity To The Same Person Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by Nobody: 2:22am On Aug 02, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Its hard to accept the person you've been sending dick pics & sexchatting with is a full blooded, muscular, ugly hombre like you.

I understand...
Lol!
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by boyjo: 8:45am On Aug 02, 2018
pocohantas:

So, I am Zico and LuciferChristí? Alright then, congrats, you just discovered the solution to the world's unending problem kiss

Your psychological manoeuvres has got no effect on me.

See as all your alternates full this thread.
You get power o.
Well done.
Re: Zicoraads And Pocohontas Are One And Same Person by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 1:17pm On Jan 19, 2021
zicoraads:
YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!

My first Nairaland 'scandal'. cheesy grin

I'm becoming popular here too. Pocohantas, come and see, I have made it. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why you should never trust a woman (PHOTO) / Please I Need Names Of Funny Movies, I Have A Girl Coming Over / This Guy Works In An Oil Company...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.