Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,196,724 members, 7,962,347 topics. Date: Monday, 30 September 2024 at 09:13 AM

Davido Is The Most Featured Nigerian Artiste Of 2018 So Far - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Is The Most Featured Nigerian Artiste Of 2018 So Far (401 Views)

Bambam’s 30th Birthday Lingerie Party: Photos Of 2018 BBNaija Housemates Spotted / Wizkid Denies Being Billed To Perform At Opening Ceremony Of 2018 World Cup / Full List of 2018 Soundcity MVP Awards Festival Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Is The Most Featured Nigerian Artiste Of 2018 So Far by bossmeek(m): 3:46pm On Aug 01, 2018

We are eight months into 2018 and boy has it been a great year for music. We have seen an array of music releases from various artistes, but Nigerian international pop star, Davido has been on the highest number of songs in 2018 so far.

In collaboration and single releases, the DMW boss has been on a total of 13 released songs in 2018 so far. Four out of the collaborations are international features, while seven are features with fellow Nigerian artistes.
International features; ‘Murdah’ by Ricky Rick and Gemini Major, ‘Check On You’ ft Cassper Nyovest, ‘Way Too Fly’ by A Boogie and ‘Dun Rich’ by Popcaan.
Local features; ‘Ada’ ft DJ Ecool, ‘Doe’ ft Larry Gaga, ‘Mind’ ft DMW, ‘Gucci Gang’ by D’Prince and Don Jazzy, ‘Bobo’ by Mayorkun, ‘Aje’ ft DMW, ‘Kpa’ by Dremo.
Solo releases; Flora my Flawa and Assurance.
With numerous awards and accolades to his belt, Davido boasts of being the hottest artiste in Africa, hence the unending features. The singer has hinted on dropping his third solo single with the tentative title ‘Nwa Baby’ in no time. He is also expected to drop his long-awaited sophomore album before the year winds to a close.

https://www.bossmeek.com.ng/2018/08/davido-is-most-featured-nigerian-artiste-2018.html

Re: Davido Is The Most Featured Nigerian Artiste Of 2018 So Far by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:48pm On Aug 01, 2018
Because of common assurance, i guess
Re: Davido Is The Most Featured Nigerian Artiste Of 2018 So Far by Nawtiblayse(m): 3:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
clap for him
Re: Davido Is The Most Featured Nigerian Artiste Of 2018 So Far by adeniyi3971(m): 4:12pm On Aug 01, 2018
OBO the minister for enjoyment
the Hitler too much hits

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: Former Housemates Call For Truce Between Cee-c And Alex(photos) / See What Girls Were Doing To Rudy Boy P Square / SHOCKING! “I Can’t Sleep, I’m Having Menstraul Pains” – Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.