Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,821 members, 7,966,026 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 07:28 AM

FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] (6949 Views)

I Will Savor, Eat, Suck, Kiss, Relish And Fùck This Cute Guy (pics) / FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:06am On Aug 02, 2018
doctorkush:
i just discovered you have been littering a section with threads. upon all your bear bear
Ok
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 02, 2018
iLegendd:
Ok
so naa all this eBook you dey sell cheesy

mahn! I fucck up dey follow you talk sef.. no wonder!

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:56am On Aug 02, 2018
doctorkush:
so naa all this eBook you dey sell cheesy

mahn! I fucck up dey follow you talk sef.. no wonder!
k

Fixed.

All these eBooks.

Our online store is: www.shop.wetclef.com

Thank you.

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:58am On Aug 02, 2018
Guys, in the evening, I'll deliver a short lecture. Y'all will learn a lot from it. Trust me. tongue Stay tuned.
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2018
iLegendd:
k

Fixed.

All these eBooks.

Our online store is: www.shop.wetclef.com

Thank you.
dude corrected my pidgin

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:45am On Aug 02, 2018
doctorkush:
dude corrected my pidgin
I'll correct you again. Start a sentence with a capital letter and end it with a period. It's "Dude corrected my pidgin." Not, "dude corrected my pidgin"

Thank you for keeping this thread busy. God bless you, Sir.

I'm just having fun with your brain. Nothing much.
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2018
iLegendd:
I'll correct you again. Start a sentence with a capital letter and end it with a period. It's "Dude corrected my pidgin." Not, "dude corrected my pidgin"

Thank you for keeping this thread busy. God bless you, Sir.

I'm just having fun with your brain. Nothing much.
atleast I gave you joy boy... cheesy

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:50am On Aug 02, 2018
doctorkush:
atleast I gave you joy boy... cheesy
Yes, Sir. As long as you're happy, I'm happy. tongue
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by generationz(f): 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
iLegendd:
Photography is not really a controversial niche like art, but if you dig deep, you'll find the childish spot.

This childish spot will give you fame and money in your niche. Though, you'll be attacked a lot by online bullies.

Luckily, these online bullies are there to make you more popular. As they're attacking you and making you more popular, more clients will see your work and patronize you. While you're making money, they'll be making noise. All you have to do is to keep them entertained with crazy and controversial photos.

The internet is a game. Those who learn to play it make millions or billions. Those who don't, complain a million or a billion times.
like bobrisky abi?
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Tony142: 6:56am On Aug 05, 2018
iLegendd:
When I create a crazy thread tomorrow, they'll all jump on it to abuse me. The moral of the story is: Don't please people. In fact, do more of what they're complaining about. At a point, they'll get tired and give up. tongue

true talk, i learnt something from this

1 Like

Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by Tony142: 7:13am On Aug 05, 2018
Pls write a book on Human psychology
Re: FÙCK: When Last? [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2018
Tony142:
Pls write a book on Human psychology
In progress, but schedule is tight.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) / Why Are Delta Igbo Girls So Beautiful / I Had My First Sex At 32. Last Night 31/10/2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.