Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,420 members, 7,904,558 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 03:31 PM

List Of HND Courses In Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of HND Courses In Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro (2857 Views)

NDDC Abandoned Project In Delta State Polytechnic Ozoro. / FG Approves Abolition Of HND/BSC Dichotomy / Nigeria Scraps Award Of HND Certificates By Polytechnics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

List Of HND Courses In Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro by mrnwas(m): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2018
i am going to write on the list of available HND Courses in Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro for the ongoing 2018/2019 admission year.

Truth remains that Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro Announced the sales of its HND Forms for the 2018/2019 academic year in July 18, 2018.

On the bulletin addressed to the general public, the institution made a list of available courses available to applicants and i am going to list these right here on schoolnaija.

List Of HND Courses In Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro

Below is a list of HND Courses In Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro.

1. Agricultural Extension and management
2. Fisheries Technology

3. Accountancy

4. Banking & Finance

5. Business Administration & Management

6. Office Technology & Management

7. Agric & Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology

8. Civil Engineering Technology

9. Building Technology

Also Read: List Of ND Courses You Can Study In Ozoro Poly

10. Quantity Surveying

11. Computer Science

12. Statistics

13. Science Laboratory Technology

These are the only HND courses in Delta State Polytechnic, ozoro. Do not forget that on this blog, i have written a lot of article on the same institution ans these are still available for your reading pleasure.

Will Ozoro Poly Accept A JAMB Score of 150?

Yes, Delta state polytechnic, ozoro will accept your application even if you scored 150 in the 2018 JAMB Exams.

Can I Buy Ozoro Poly Form Online?

Yes. The delta state polytechnic, Ozoro Online portal is the only designated place for all new candidates to purchase their forms. This includes Those buying to enroll for national Diploma also.

All forms can be bought from the school portal because the days of manual processing of ozoro poly form as described here has passed.

Do not forget to also share this post with others as i am aware a lot of people are currently looking for how to be able to do this without their child having to travel the long distance.

See More Interesting Posts when you click here https://www.schoolnaija.net/2018/08/list-of-hnd-courses-in-delta-state-polytechnic-ozoro/

(1) (Reply)

See How Nigerian Youths Are Making Money Through Paypal / The Legend Of Madam Koi Koi / The Christains Way[photos) Not for Christains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.