Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,840 members, 7,872,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) (19945 Views)

President Buhari Attends Adama Barrow's Inauguration (Photos) / Children's Day: Buhari Celebrates With Visiting Children At State House / Buhari Receives Alex Ekwueme's Family At State House(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by nextstep(m): 10:11pm On Aug 01, 2018
buygala:
Much as I hate Buhari sad

I have to admit he looks good for his agesmiley

Freshest President ever liveth smiley

Because looking fresh at 70 something (abi 80 something) is what we need to improve the economy. Da fuk?
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by jimcaddy(m): 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2018
When you don chop belle full, then you must have pot belly... see that Me Chairman on suit with pot belly.
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 10:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
PMB till 2023
5% votes from the rejected region of Biafra can not stop your reelection
am an Igbo guy, but PMB till 2023 grin
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by buygala(m): 10:18pm On Aug 01, 2018
nextstep:

Because looking fresh at 70 something (abi 80 something) is what we need to improve the economy. Da fuk?

Where did I relate his looks with the state of the Economy?

Or do you have maggots in your brain? undecided
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by nextstep(m): 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
buygala:

Where did I relate his looks with the state of the Economy?

Or do you have maggots in your brain? undecided

Abeg no mind me... any mention of Buhari gets my blood boiling grin
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Qpwo: 10:46pm On Aug 01, 2018
please vote for my friend who stands a chance of winning 500 thousand naira through your votes. It won't take more than 30 secs of your time. Simply share her article about Malaria via and you can also vote twice. Thank you https://www.miralpharm.com/essay/vote.php?usr=825104517-nkem-obiakor
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Jethrolite(m): 10:51pm On Aug 01, 2018
corperscorner:
Waray....
If DSS catch you. Your mama no go even know the DSS cell you dey for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 11:20pm On Aug 01, 2018
Two jihadists.
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by GistFullGround: 12:04am On Aug 02, 2018
God is truly great o, this president of The Gambia was a Security Guard some years back in the UK

Wonderful God!!!
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 02, 2018
Ferdinandu:
Gambian President, equivalent to Chairman of that biggest Local Government in Rivers. Obiakpor I guess. I think I will have to buy an island bring some people in and become their President for life. How about that for a dreamer like me cool cool cool

Then name urself el-presidente & hire a personal assistant name penaltumo, just imagine how perfect it will be if you name the island tropico grin grin

Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by jbtobsyn(m): 3:29am On Aug 02, 2018
TimeManager:
A wailer spotted

kiss the truth!
You are man of low IQ. He asked you a question and you couldn't give an answer. All Buhari supporters are illiterates. Buhari is not a man of integrity.
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Praktikals(m): 5:30am On Aug 02, 2018
Sharpshooota:

A bloody liar?
What's the meaning of integrity again
Most of the promises in ur attachment came from party hypemen but if you do away with bias, you will see that PMB has scored 70℅+ overall. Job creation is not governments primary Job anywhere in the world. It only needs to roll out policies and provide conducive environnent for businesses to thrive. We gotta put on our thinking cap to think outside the box
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Gkemz: 5:53am On Aug 02, 2018
The same way Adama packaged and sent his predecessor away with Barrow, the same way Nigerians will package and send Buhari to Daura to meet his beloved cows 2019.
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by wink2015(m): 6:12am On Aug 02, 2018
Is he a wheel barrow or drug Barron?
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:14am On Aug 02, 2018
Ifesinachi22:
Please who's the man on red cap wearing glasses? I've been seeing more of him lately always with the red cap

Abba Kyar I, chief off staff. Has been there from onset.
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by AnanseK(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2018
nextstep:

Abeg no mind me... any mention of Buhari gets my blood boiling grin

Wait until 2019 when he wins his second term. Your brain may evaporate due to wailer sadness and rage .
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by gidgiddy: 6:42am On Aug 02, 2018
Look at Buhari receiving President Barrow of Gambia, a country of less than 2 million people

Yet my 40 million strong Igbo nation is mot a separate country of their own!
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Azam101: 6:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Ifesinachi22:
Please who's the man on red cap wearing glasses? I've been seeing more of him lately always with the red cap
His name is Abba kyari
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:03am On Aug 02, 2018
Sharpshooota:

A bloody liar? What's the meaning of integrity again
Which of these on that list has not happened or happening currently?

Show me PDP list and their fulfilment
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:07am On Aug 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
am an Igbo guy, but PMB till 2023 grin
nwanne,am Igbo too.am solidly behind you.
PMB till 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by ayulatap: 7:15am On Aug 02, 2018
Ifesinachi22:
that is Abba Kiyari the chief of staff.one of the cabals.
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:21am On Aug 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:
nwanne,am Igbo too.am solidly behind you. PMB till 2023
wow I hope you av collected your PVC..
the Devil we know now is better than the angel coming that we don't know...
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by somehow: 7:21am On Aug 02, 2018
nobodysmanrob:

I wonder o. Thought he was destined for great things

Because he's a magician right?

Some of us know why we voted for him and he hasnt done badly.
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2018
Gkemz:
The same way Adama packaged and sent his predecessor away with Barrow, the same way Nigerians will package and send Buhari to Daura to meet his beloved cows 2019.
bro you are still dreaming you av not wake up so you don't know that PMB is still 2023 take it or leave it..
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Topmaike007(m): 7:26am On Aug 02, 2018
GistFullGround:
God is truly great o, this president of The Gambia was a Security Guard some years back in the UK

Wonderful God!!!
such is life
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Okoroawusa: 7:49am On Aug 02, 2018
Topmaike007:
wow I hope you av collected your PVC..

the Devil we know now is better than the angel coming that we don't know...
gbam!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Twagrill(m): 8:10am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=handsomeclouds post=69903917]Good for him

I'm happy Saraki has ended his career in Kwara State!!!
[/quote am also happy too
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=Twagrill post=69911799][/quote]
Why u dey mention me!
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Sharpshooota: 9:54am On Aug 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Which of these on that list has not happened or happening currently

Show me PDP list and their fulfilment

You don't know what integrity means... Because you are void of any

Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by Caseless: 11:15am On Aug 02, 2018
buygala:
Much as I hate Buhari sad

I have to admit he looks good for his agesmiley

Freshest President ever liveth smiley
that's how you look when you don't eat from what is not yours. Eat right!
Re: Buhari Receives Gambian President Adama Barrow At State House(photos) by AloneTK: 12:59pm On Aug 02, 2018
Ifesinachi22:

One of those few controlling the Presidency. They are the unofficial GCFR

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Over N1 Trillion Saved Since Subsidy Removal, Says Tinubu / Fashola, Amaechi,Others At An 'Evening For Nigeria With GMB+Osinbajo' In Lagos / EFCC Declares Abdulrasheed Maina Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.