Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,883 members, 7,980,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 03:53 AM

Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) (24878 Views)

IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others / Proposed Endsars Protest: Lagos Police Withdraw Men From Individuals. / Police Withdraw Charges Against Student Operating Jonathan Parody Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by fabianjay101(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2018
SirIconR:
My Man I don't play such politics, that you want to drag me into.... It is politics of blindness and bitterness
You're a smart dude... keep it up n dont mind those lost souls

1 Like

Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This truth is not politics. I am not even bitter nor am I blind.

When people who have not tasted power for sometime want it back by all means, they are ready to do anything.

In the 16 years PDP was in power they formed very dangerous habits. They looted with impunity, could so whatsoever they felt like doing and such habits are hard to drop.

Right now that they can no longer maintain such habits under buhari they are all running back to PDP where their excesses are always condoned.

When serving politicians can have sponsored thugs why wouldn't they have sponsored mercenaries?

Saraki sponsored thugs who turned out to be robbers. Fayose sponsored thugs who just got arrested with a dead body.

We know what is happening in the political landscape and you can choose to be blind to it but definitely not me.

Someone who has 1billion at their disposal and is targetin 50 billion when they get into office is ready to use 990million to sponsor mercenaries who will be used to cause deliberate chaos in order to discredit the ones on seat. This is what PDP are known for and they do it so well.

I have said my piece and you can either take it or take it. Because it is the truth.

Which politician doesn't hv sponsored thugs? Let Tinubu and any gov in the west defy buhari and u will see sponsored thugs. North dont need thugs as much cos the competition is very stiff except rascally kaduna
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by cool318(m): 10:37am On Aug 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
grin

I keep saying it
Buhari is 100% behind the ongoing killings in the middle belt

Buhari is a criminal terrorist
he'll be hanged in Hague after he's thrown out next year
i still wonder how someone with soul will support Buhari.

Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin
Hanged at Hague? ? When that Idi*iot from Mbaise, Imo State is busy giving him a Handshake at ICC
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by jamace(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2018
NPF = Nigeria Political Force
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by 2016v2017: 10:42am On Aug 02, 2018
madridguy:
The FG should not expose the good people of Benue State to security threat.
which FG,the one master minding the Killings in the State?
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by 2016v2017: 10:43am On Aug 02, 2018
Shelumiel:
This is how APC behaves when it feels it's relevance is no longer recognized by those who worshiped it .
don't mind the bloody heartless terrorist tyrant dictator Call Buhari
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Olatunji1929: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Not shifting blame but stating pure facts.

PDP has penetrated every facet of the Nigerian populace with corruption.

Just recently there was a mass killing in Plateau. The officer sent there encouraged the killings and was known to call back soldiers who went after the killers because he had gotten involved with political big wigs behind the killings in.plateau.

The FG had to redeploy him and replace him with someone else. Immediately this change was affected, the killings in plateau state stopped. Coincidence?

Bro my position is of truths and facts and not blame shifting
who is responsible for the killing in taraba pdp state
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by lionson3: 10:56am On Aug 02, 2018
Was there security when they were there?
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by emmaitive(m): 12:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

This truth is not politics. I am not even bitter nor am I blind.

When people who have not tasted power for sometime want it back by all means, they are ready to do anything.

In the 16 years PDP was in power they formed very dangerous habits. They looted with impunity, could so whatsoever they felt like doing and such habits are hard to drop.

Right now that they can no longer maintain such habits under buhari they are all running back to PDP where their excesses are always condoned.

When serving politicians can have sponsored thugs why wouldn't they have sponsored mercenaries?

Saraki sponsored thugs who turned out to be robbers. Fayose sponsored thugs who just got arrested with a dead body.

We know what is happening in the political landscape and you can choose to be blind to it but definitely not me.

Someone who has 1billion at their disposal and is targetin 50 billion when they get into office is ready to use 990million to sponsor mercenaries who will be used to cause deliberate chaos in order to discredit the ones on seat. This is what PDP are known for and they do it so well.

I have said my piece and you can either take it or take it. Because it is the truth.
who be this zombie nah?
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Buhari is going nowhere!

He and others like me who have the ability to actually analyze the entire happenings in Benue know that PDP has a hand in the killings in Benue.

Ever since ortom defected to PDP have you seen even one news report of any killing in Benue? Even from the most interior villages?

You will no longer hear any such news because those behind it have achieved their objective and called off their killer mercenaries.

PDP has used the blood of innocent Benue people to play power politics and force Ortom to defect and now there is peace in benue at the expense of Benue people.

This is an open secret.
Sometimes I wonder how you guys reason. PDP have a hand in Benue killings? Why can`t the APC led federal government expose them? Even with the security agencies at the exposure of the FG. The MiyettiAllah that were making suspicious comments, did the police or any security agency invited them?
Imagine a so called minister saying people should surrender their lands to save their lives. Some of you guys are just daft. I think I'm beginning to believe this zombie ideology. Some of you are really zombies.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sapeleboy911:

Sometimes I wonder how you guys reason. PDP have a hand in Benue killings? Why can`t the APC led federal government expose them? Even with the security agencies at the exposure of the FG. The MiyettiAllah that were making suspicious comments, did the police or any security agency invited them?
Imagine a so called minister saying people should surrender their lands to save their lives. Some of you guys are just daft. I think I'm beginning to believe this zombie ideology. Some of you are really zombies.

Get your head out of your arse and think for once. When we help you to reason analytically your slow brains find it hard to catch up.

I pray you do eventually.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by BabaEleko(m): 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2018
And i am supposed to believe this bullshit that anybody that cook up? Where is the source? Why is it not major news on popular media?
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Get your head out of your arse and think for once. When we help you to reason analytically your slow brains find it hard to catch up.

I pray you do eventually.
You see yourself, I raised a point and here you are changing goal post. Why not counter my point? zombie.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
IsaAbubakar:
when I say that Buhari is a terrorist i don't mean he's in the class of Osama bin Laden rather am telling you categorically that Buhari and Imam Abubakar shekau are in the same class because both are illiterate terrorist - Elrufai (June 2015)

cc
ngeneukwenu

This is very strong.

"The only Nigeria military leader that failed woefully in military exam is Buhari" - Elrufai.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 12:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sapeleboy911:

You see yourself, I raised a point and here you are changing goal post. Why not counter my point? zombie.

Wailers I have come across lack the ability to reason so I would rather let them have visual aids as they watch events unfold.

Thanks for your time but my time is precious to me and I cannot afford to waste it on a wailer.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Sapeleboy911(m): 12:50pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Wailers I have come across lack the ability to reason so I would rather let them have visual aids as they watch events unfold.

Thanks for your time but my time is precious to me and I cannot afford to waste it on a wailer.

This is not about wailing, it is about standing for the truth. I'm neither a member of PDP or APC. I choose not be blinded by ignorance. If you have your brain you will know the APC led federal government abandoned Orthom when he needed them most. A president that does not even sympathies with his own people. I pray God to run your life affair, just the way Buhari is running the affairs of Nigeria. AKPA
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 12:51pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sapeleboy911:

This is not about wailing, it is about standing for the truth. I'm neither a member of PDP or APC. I choose not be blinded by ignorance. If you have your brain you will know the APC led federal government abandoned Orthom when he needed them most. A president that does not even sympathies with his own people. I pray God to run your life affair, just the way Buhari is running the affairs of Nigeria. AKPA

And I say A VERY LOUD AAAAMMMMEEEENNN!

I also pray God runs your life the way PDP ran and looted the nation for 16 years and you should say Amen.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 12:55pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sapeleboy911 where did you run off to. Come and say amen to my own prayer na grin
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Sapeleboy911 where did you run off to. Come and say amen to my own prayer na grin
Like I told you am neither for APC or PDP they are all thieves. But i say the truth when i see it. Is that too difficult for you to comprehend?
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Mujtahida: 1:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Buhari is going nowhere!

He and others like me who have the ability to actually analyze the entire happenings in Benue know that PDP has a hand in the killings in Benue.

Ever since ortom defected to PDP have you seen even one news report of any killing in Benue? Even from the most interior villages?

You will no longer hear any such news because those behind it have achieved their objective and called off their killer mercenaries.

PDP has used the blood of innocent Benue people to play power politics and force Ortom to defect and now there is peace in benue at the expense of Benue people.

This is an open secret.
You have no soul. Disgusting. I spit on you.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Mujtahida: 1:05pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Buhari is going nowhere!

This is an open secret.
You have no soul. You have carried over the same rabid fanaticism that marked you out as a loveless human being on the religion thread and taken it into politics. So disgusting. I spit on you.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2018
Mujtahida:

You have no soul. You have carried over the same rabid fanaticism that marked you out as a loveless human being on the religion thread and taken it into politics. So disgusting. I spit on you.

Spit on yourself. My stand is true and pure. May the gullible remain where they are.

If this was religion you would claim logic. But this is politics and your logic suddenly fades.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 1:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sapeleboy911:

Like I told you am neither for APC or PDP they are all thieves. But i say the truth when i see it. Is that too difficult for you to comprehend?

Is amen too hard to say? Say amen.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by godofuck231: 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
it has been officially declared apc force
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Is amen too hard to say? Say amen.
Too busy for your type.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Butterflyleo: 1:34pm On Aug 02, 2018
Sapeleboy911:

Too busy for your type.

So you are afraid to say amen to my prayer? It shows you to be a liar and deceptive.

If PDP did so well as you seem to be leaning then say amen to.my prayer if you can.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Oxygen1998: 1:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
Why are you like this u'r supposed to be among those pp dat are used for HIV,Ebola or even cancer research, cos dis life u'r living z nonsense. how this type of thing b coming out of a Nigerian.
havent we been xperiencing Herdsmen/Farmers clashes even b4 PDP lost power
Butterflyleo:
Of course they have to be withdrawn. That was because PDP was actually behind all the killings in order to force Ortom to switch loyalties.

Now that they have achieved their objective, they have called off their mercenaries so there is no more any news of killings coming from Benue.

PDP is a bloodthirsty desperate party.

No need for the mopol to remain. Those behind the killings cannot ask their mercenaries to continue killing while they are now in control of Benue.

PDP will not ask the .mercenaries to face other zones
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Sapeleboy911(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

So you are afraid to say amen to my prayer? It shows you to be a liar and deceptive.

If PDP did so well as you seem to be leaning then say amen to.my prayer if you can.
I never told you PDP did well okay? Read and comprehend you are still not getting it. You are part of Nigeria's problem.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by ubergold(m): 2:00pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Read my comment again. Its not about the change of political allegiance. Its about the connection between the change of political allegiance and the SUDDEN IMMEDIATE STOP of any killings in Benue.

For about a month there was no single day we did not read about killings in Benue. Suddenly there is now not even a whisper of killings in Benue just immediately ortom defected

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck then its a duck. PDP is complicit.

I disagree with you sir, it is not suppose to be so. Nigerian security agencies are meant for every part of the country irrespective of political inclination and also with respect to level of insecurity. Mind you Otorm just defected some days ago so it's too early to tell even though I believe his defection will also allow him take more decisive actions against perpetrators of these violence.
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Bullhari: 2:31pm On Aug 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Buhari is going nowhere!

This is an open secret.

okay. now that you have finally talked, can you allow people with working sense to speak?

or better still, gerrarahere mehn...
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by Akinlady(f): 2:56pm On Aug 02, 2018
let all Benue people follow the police to Abuja. They child go and camp at d presidency and house of Senate
Re: Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) by kezbaba19(m): 4:15pm On Aug 02, 2018
[quote author=Butterflyleo post=69902406]

Buhari is going nowhere!

Goat get sense pass u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Makkah, Saudi Arabia On Thursday For OIC Summit / DSS Beefs Up Headquarters Security Ahead Of #FreeSowore Protest Today / February 25 Elections Was Not Perfect - APC National Chairman Admits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.