Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,285 members, 7,977,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:00 PM

BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) (2869 Views)

IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others / Proposed Endsars Protest: Lagos Police Withdraw Men From Individuals. / Police Withdraw All MOPOL In Benue On Special Duties (See Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Kewtt: 8:21pm On Aug 01, 2018
The Nigeria Police has ordered the withdrawal of Mobile Policeman, otherwise known as MOPOL currently on special duties in Benue State.

The officers, who were earlier sent to the state to curb the clashes between farmers and herdsmen, have been asked to return to their various duties.

A signal dated July 31 and sent to the COMOPOL headquarters in Makurdi and obtained by DAILY POST, asked all mobile policemen across the state to withdraw with immediate effect.

The letter did not give reason for the withdrawal but ordered those in-charge to ‘treat the signal with utmost importance.’

Source http://dailypost.ng/2018/08/01/breaking-police-withdraw-mopol-special-duties-benue-see-letter/

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Kewtt: 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
Police security withdrawn from all IDP camps in Benue State

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2018
I told you all the day Buhari became ECOWAS Chairman, that you should start expecting the worst. But, some puppet loyalists doubted and ignored me.
Now, he's about to travel to London so that all blame will lie on the errand vice "Osinbajo."
I pity the Yoruba man now.
Yorubas if you really want to deal with a difficulty situation, set aside your pride, ask the Igbos to help you deal with it.
Proudly Igbo...
Case closed!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by bedspread: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
Indirect signal to Herdsmen!!

Benuians shine your Eyes!!

With police they were Deaths... without police?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by gebest: 8:28pm On Aug 01, 2018
but why na
Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Kewtt: 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
gebest:
but why na
Buhari is what he is.... tyranny at the peak

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by thunder74(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2018
Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by nero2face: 8:31pm On Aug 01, 2018
Any other states outside Northwest is seen as slaves by the Hausas, they used the middle bet to fight US, now they're reaping the fruits of their Labour, I don't think I'd feel sorry for any of them

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by vizboy(m): 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
This is the height of Stupidity

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by judedave181: 8:35pm On Aug 01, 2018
I tell u, war is dooming in that state, this is a plot by the president to attack Benue state. At this stage citizens of the state should be ready to defend themselves.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by paramakina202: 8:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Geno+Cide loading on Benue people.If you know Bubu,you know!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by saaron(m): 8:38pm On Aug 01, 2018
Order from above (Miyetti allah led govt) as usual. What an aberration! See why Nigeria need a STATE POLICE DEPARTMENT?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by saaron(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2018
judedave181:
I tell u, war is dooming in that state, this is a plot by the president to attack Benue state. At this stage citizens of the state should be ready to defend themselves.
Exactly!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Butterflyleo: 8:41pm On Aug 01, 2018
Of course they have to be withdrawn. That was because PDP was actually behind all the killings in order to force Ortom to switch loyalties.

Now that they have achieved their objective, they have called off their mercenaries so there is no more any news of killings coming from Benue.

PDP is a bloodthirsty desperate party.

No need for the mopol to remain. Those behind the killings cannot ask their mercenaries to continue killing while they are now in control of Benue.

PDP will now ask the .mercenaries to face other zones

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:
[s]Of course they have to be withdrawn. That was because PDP was actually behind all the killings in order to force Ortom to switch loyalties.

Now that they have achieved their objective, they have called off their mercenaries so there is no more any news of killings coming from Benue.

No need for the mopol to remain. Those behind the killings cannot ask their mercenaries to continue killing while they are now in control of Benue.

PDP will now ask the .mercenaries to face other zones[/s]

You should be locked up in a home for the mentally deficient and criminally insane and the key thrown away.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Butterflyleo: 8:52pm On Aug 01, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You should be locked up in a home for the mentally retarded and criminally insane and the key thrown away.

Say what you want but this is the truth.

Immediately Ortom defected, the killings suddenly stopped. Coincidence?

Ever since The past one month or so there was no single day we were not bombarded by news of killings from Benue. Now there is absolutely none anymore.

PDP has achieved their aim at the expense of Benue blood.

If you like believe it or not but a little common sense from you would enable you see what I just told you is fact.

Same way PDP were said to be the ones behind boko haram by the then security adviser to Jonathan , Azazi when he said PDP is boko haram and about a week later he was assassinated.

I know PDP is behind it all because coincidences don't just happen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Racoon(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
shocked shocked shocked What kind of shitcrap is this What is government up to? This present government is again not aware of this precarious decision by the police high command again right?
The APC government wants anarchy to engulf Benue so that they can declear a state of emergency right God pass them.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Racoon(m): 8:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
Butterflyleo:

Say what you want but this is the truth.Immediately Ortom defected, the killings suddenly stopped. Coincidence?

Ever since The past one month or so there was no single day we were not bombarded by news of killings from Benue. Now there is absolutely none anymore.

If you like believe it or not but a little common sense from you would enable you see what I just told you is fact.Same way PDP were said to be the ones behind boko haram by the then security adviser to Jonathan , Azazi when he said PDP is book haram and about a week later he was assassinated.I know PDP is behind it all because coincidences don't just happen
[/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Butterflyleo: 8:57pm On Aug 01, 2018
Racoon:
[s][/s]

You cannot cancel out the truth. The old divisive politics of PDP along ethnic, religious lines will no longer work for them.

They sponsored boko haram to the extent a top boko haram commander was arrested right inside the home of a sitting PDP senator back In 2014/2015

I can show you the link to the news back then too.

They have been known to play bloody desperate politics and that is fact.

You can delete this post too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Kewtt: 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You cannot cancel out the truth. The old divisive politics of PDP along ethnic, religious lines will no longer work for them.

They sponsored boko haram to the extent a top boko haram commander was arrested right inside the home of a sitting PDP senator Alli Ndume back In 2014/2015

Senator Alli Ndume of APC.!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Racoon(m): 8:59pm On Aug 01, 2018
[s]
Butterflyleo:

They sponsored boko haram to the extent a top boko haram commander was arrested right inside the home of a sitting PDP senator back In 2014/2015
[/s]
Only do this when you have evidence to reconfirm what Miyetti Allah Hole Kautal member have already confirmed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by EternalTruths: 9:00pm On Aug 01, 2018
Most Mopol officers are of Middle Belt & Southern Origins.

Definitely, Benue is about to be attacked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:01pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Say what you want but this is the truth.

Immediately Ortom defected, the killings suddenly stopped. Coincidence?

If you like believe it or not but a little common sense from you would enable you see what I just told you is fact.

Same way PDP were said to be the ones behind boko haram by the then security adviser to Jonathan , Azazi when he said PDP is boko haram and about a week later he was assassinated.

I know PDP is behind it all because coincidences don't just happen

So pdp also convinced Miyetti Allah Kaure to claim responsibility for the attacks and reject the grazing law ?

Pdp also made Buhari go to the US and defend same Miyetti Allah, telling Trump that fulanis do not carry weapons ?

Pdp controls the Army and makes sure they are conveniently away when the fulani herdsmen from libya attack in the middle of the night

Lastly, if indeed the pdp is responsible, why has the APC government not used the stationed mobile policemen to arrest their members instead of withdrawing them ? Or is Buhari working with the pdp too ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Butterflyleo: 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2018
Here is the link to when the boko haram commander was arrested in the house of a sitting PDP senator

http://www.thelondoneveningpost.com/nigeria-arrests-boko-haram-commander-in-senators-house/

http://pointblanknews.com/pbn/exclusive/jtf-arrests-boko-haram-commander-in-serving-senator-ahmed-zannas-house/

You can deny to yourselves all you want but bloody politics began with PDP and their handwriting is all over what happened in Benue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Munzy14(m): 9:04pm On Aug 01, 2018
It may seem as though d boys want to strike again. if you know you know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Butterflyleo: 9:06pm On Aug 01, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

So pdp also convinced Miyetti Allah Kaure to claim responsibility for the attacks and reject the grazing law ?

Pdp also made Buhari go to the US and defend same Miyetti Allah, telling Trump that fulanis do not carry weapons ?

Lastly, if indeed the pdp is responsible, why has the APC government not used the stationed mobile policemen to arrest their members instead of withdrawing them ? Or is Buhari working with the pdp too ?

Keep asking questions while they play you for fools along ethnic, and religious lines while they have the people they have asked you to hate in their own parties and they rejoice together with each other and eat together at the expense of your gullibility.

Of course the more gullible they make you, the more they are sure of your votes.

I have said my piece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Kewtt: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Keep asking questions while they play you for fools along ethnic, and religious lines while they have the people they have asked you to hate in their own parties and they rejoice together with each other and eat together at the expense of your gullibility.

Of course the more gullible they make you, the more they are sure of your votes.

I have said my piece
Painment

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Butterflyleo: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2018
Kewtt:

Painment

On the contrary I actually feel pity for you lot.

You think this is a game for them? To them "politician" means a job and that job is their life.

They are not there to serve you. If they are, there are very few of them in that mould.

The vast majority are ready to kill 50 people who are standing between them and their position of choice. It they can sway votes using lies, sponsored chaos, they would and we see this all the time.

I am not playing games with them.either as I refuse to be as gullible as you are. I have chosen to always double and triple check anything I see and hear from a politician or the happenings around a politician and my ability to be very analytical and observant enables me to see what many easily miss.

Its like building a house, find the right missing blocks and sizes and put them together and the picture becomes clearer. That is what I do.

In this age of media ease and information availability I do not expect you to remain gullible and suffering self inflicted myopia.

Take advantage of genuine information available and not hearsay and grow in intelligence and ability to decipher events in ways others would not be able to.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Nbote(m): 9:36pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:
Of course they have to be withdrawn. That was because PDP was actually behind all the killings in order to force Ortom to switch loyalties.

Let us assume U actually have any atom of sense at all... So since PDP is responsible for all d killings like ur dementia allows U believe, so there's no need for Police presence or protection ryt? First d govt claimed it was Aliens dat were responsible, and den it blamed Ghaddafi and d Crisis in Libya and now it's PDP How do U ppl survive without any sense abeg

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by Butterflyleo: 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2018
Nbote:

Let us assume U actually have any atom of sense at all... So since PDP is responsible for all d killings like ur dementia allows U believe, so there's no need for Police presence or protection ryt? First d govt claimed it was Aliens dat were responsible, and den it blamed Ghaddafi and d Crisis in Libya and now it's PDP How do U ppl survive without any sense abeg

Libyans = paid mercenaries.

The government didn't say Libyans were involved but that it got worse since the tumbling of Libya and the Influx of mercenaries down this way.

There is no longer any need for police presence because those behind the killings have called off their mercenaries.

The police presence was there and yet the killings still went on.

Suddenly once Ortom defected, they stopped!

So if they could go on while police presence was there and also stop while police presence was there especially when perfectly timed with the defection of Ortom then its easy to put 2 and 2 together.

PDP was responsible for the killings in Benue and you can call me delusional or suffering from dementia it doesn't change a thing.

The difference between you and I is that I see from several angles at once while you have a one tracked mind governed by rumours and emotions.

I see clearly mentally so I understand clearly too

I have said my piece

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

I have said my piece

Nobody is gullible sir. You are a wild eyed revisionist.

The killings in Benue has its roots in struggle for resources. There may be secondary issues and people trying to derive advantage, but they are not the main cause. The fulani have temporarily gained the upper hand in the conflict because they have the support of elements of Nigerian government. That is a more credible interpretation than what you espouse.

You sound like Lai Mohammed - blaming everyone except the true culprits

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Police Withdraw All MOPOL On Special Duties In Benue (see Letter) by oglalasioux(m): 10:13pm On Aug 01, 2018
Butterflyleo:

1. Accommodate your brothers. (President Buhari)

2. You have to be alive to have ancestral lands. (Femi Adesina)

3. It's Ghadaffi's boys. ( Buhari to Trump)

4. The anti grazing laws must be abolished. (Minister of Defence)

5. We are responsible for the attacks on Benue communities. (Miyetti Allah)

I guess PDP said all the above.

You need a doctor.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

REVEALED!!! Saraki Has No Powers To Order DSS Daura / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And His Wife, Aisha / Breaking News:IPOB Leader Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Powerful Jewish Rabbi Of Munich

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.